What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tertiery Page - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattkryp

Your In-game name

Nathan Wrench

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tertiery Page

Date of the incident

01/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had just robbed a ATM in Frini, no witnesses. On my way out of Frini a group of armed players in a Quilin meet me on the road. I do not stop. I can hear one of them say "Hey stop the vehicle or <something unhearable" as i pass by. A few seconds later shots are fired towards my covered off-road and i die.

I talk to Tertiery Page on teamspeak to resolve the problem which in my opinion is poor roleplaying. I couldn't possibly be expected to hear their "initiation" and told him that I could've accepted being fired upon if it was the result after an extended pursuit or warning shots (I were unarmed and would've valued my life over the ~50k cash i had gotten). He were certain his initiation were valid but agreed to compensate me for my lost money and time to recover the gear I had. He couldn't sort the money straight away as he said he were downed. I told him that it's okey but i expect to see the money compensation to come in. I stayed on the server for about 30-45 minutes after the incident but I never saw an attempt on him contacting me during this time to sort out the transfer of money. That is also why I decide to put this report here. I'd like to know if this is a proper initiation as I'm unsure myself being rather new on the server and to Altis Life, but given that in most RP situations people say they can't hear me because I'm in the vehicle with windows shut, the initation isn't valid.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Part 1: the atm robbery

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Edit: I should be able to supply an extended video prior to the atm-robbery if required. I realized it might be too short after having reviewed the report-guide. I should have it ready within 24h from this edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the video you can hear an initiation if you did not hear that in game that is not something i can control or could have known. I had a friend (Warwick) give you the 50k comp you asked for seeing as i couldn't get on the server because of my poor internet speed after being kicked somewhat straight after the situation i was in was over. you say i should have shot warning shots, but i explained to you you cant send warning shots on a ground vehicle when we spoke on teamspeak. you did not include the part where i told you that the shots on you were an accident and i did not mean to kill you, or that i had called you a medic, or the part where we had to leave because we got into another gunfight. 

in the video you can hear an initiation if you did not hear that in game that is not something i can control or could have known. I had a friend (Warwick) give you the 50k comp you asked for seeing as i couldn't get on the server because of my poor internet speed after being kicked somewhat straight after the situation i was in was over. you say i should have shot warning shots, but i explained to you you cant send warning shots on a ground vehicle when we spoke on teamspeak. you did not include the part where i told you that the shots on you were an accident and i did not mean to kill you, or that i had called you a medic, or the part where we had to leave because we got into another gunfight. 
I as a player can hear the initiation, but not the character I'm roleplaying, which is what counts as far as staying in character goes (we have a differing opinion here, and need third party to be the judge as we're both biased). Your intention to not hit me is irrelevant, if you wanted to take out my tyres you should pursuit me and do so when you have clear safe shot. Neither of what you are saying about your friend reached me. You could've informed me better if there were to be any further delay.

What would stop you from a warning shot? It's not illegal to fire a gun in the air or wherever there is no chance of hitting another player by accident.
It is your initial acting that is the major concern here and which is what I'm reporting. I still ended up dead, no medic arrived and still had to go regather my gear and I still haven't recieved my lost money which I could've spent on something fun. Your acting didn't bring any excitement to the gameplay for any of us and you actually ended up doing nothing about it other than words.

I have already told you that you have gotten the compensation that you asked for (50k). i could not contact you to tell you that you had gotten it because i could not get into the server. and regarding the hearing me situation. you can not simply choose to roleplay that your charater did not hear me when you yourself clearly heard me. but i do thank you for confessing to yourself clearly having heard my initiation. you yourself chose to continue driving, knowing the consequences. if you choose to have your character aware or unaware is out of my control and knowledge. you chose to continue driving, with that canceling roleplay, totoally aware your vehicle was going to be fired upon. 

I have already told you that you have gotten the compensation that you asked for (50k). i could not contact you to tell you that you had gotten it because i could not get into the server. and regarding the hearing me situation. you can not simply choose to roleplay that your charater did not hear me when you yourself clearly heard me. but i do thank you for confessing to yourself clearly having heard my initiation. you yourself chose to continue driving, knowing the consequences. if you choose to have your character aware or unaware is out of my control and knowledge. you chose to continue driving, with that canceling roleplay, totoally aware your vehicle was going to be fired upon. 
I didn't recognize your friend giving me the compensation. Perhaps he did, I can't tell from my balance at this time.

I heard part of your initiation which told me to stop, but it's clear in the video that the latter part wasn't clear.
I'm pretty sure there's a vital difference in meta-playing and roleplaying, where the first one is frowned upon in general. Even if I'd hear your initiation both as a character and player in it's full length, I'd say it's still poor RP - similar to the Hands up or I'll shoot - 1,2,3 Bang.

Someone else will have to be the judge though, I'm looking forward to clarification and accept whatever the conclusion is. It is too clear we have differing opinions.

I didn't recognize your friend giving me the compensation. Perhaps he did, I can't tell from my balance at this time.

I heard part of your initiation which told me to stop, but it's clear in the video that the latter part wasn't clear.
I'm pretty sure there's a vital difference in meta-playing and roleplaying, where the first one is frowned upon in general. Even if I'd hear your initiation both as a character and player in it's full length, I'd say it's still poor RP - similar to the Hands up or I'll shoot - 1,2,3 Bang.

Someone else will have to be the judge though, I'm looking forward to clarification and accept whatever the conclusion is. It is too clear we have differing opinions.
Well you have received your compensation. and i have personally confirmed this with Warwick on several occasions that it was given to you. I feel your reasoning for this report is poor, but it will be reviewed soon and this will be clarified. No further comments will be given.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright so intitiating on vehicles, there is only so much RP you can do when someone is driving away, you cannot roleplay that you did not hear it, if you heard it then you heard it.

The inititation is fine, what I am more concerned about is no bullets hit the tires, you can hear in the video the window was hit multiple times and the driver was shot out.

When initiating on tires you need to aim for tires, not the windows.

I'll be placing a 24 hour ban for RDM, please shoot on tires if you intiate on tires.

Action taken - RDM (24 hour ban)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back