What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tezza - 248 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tezza - 248

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/06/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1857

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Chilling outside of the Arcade when a car approached with people dressed as spider man, out of nowhere I get ran over by "Tezza". I believe this to be clear RDM as I had no previous interaction with him or Aztecas.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faCtEw63j-E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are stood directly outside your own turf whilst being at war with another gang for over 4 months. Due to this war Cutlass have decided to not represent their gang colours throughout, this is something that is verifiable by members of the staff team (@Nikolai) as we have been in extensive join-tickets with you regarding the issue. So when you - Cutlass - decide to stand outside your turf in your gang clothing we can only see that as bait and provocation. Throughout the beef Cutlass have attacked Aztecas in similar fashion, it is a boundary that has been set by both sides actions. I don't think that anyone is under any illusions that the Azteca x Cutlass beef has not escalated the furthest it can go in terms of conflict, we regularly attempt to shoot each other in drive bys and stabbings.

I will show two clips of this happening, the first was at the start of the war (Early September) and the latter is one that happened very late November and directly involves Kash.

First clip, Aztecas attending a wedding and Cutlass pull up, decamp put their clothing on and open fire on all Aztecas: https://streamable.com/428teu

Kash runs onto the Azteca block with only a machete and attempts to stab Me: https://streamable.com/6nszcy

I have many more instances of such events and would be happy to compile more clips of this nature involving many other Aztecas and Cutlass, just let me know.

We understood as a group and assumed it was mutual that both groups had reached a point in our conflict that these events were expected. You can see that it has already been happening from both sides for some time and I believe this report to be a manipulation and a classic "war-report" used as a toxic way to fight back.

So to wrap this up; Cutlass were outside their turf in gang clothing - something that they do not and have not done in 4 months - and knowing this, we took it as a clear bait and reacted to the provocation in the way that was acceptable given the way the conflict has progressed, and the boundaries that have been established naturally. This report in my opinion is a weaponisation of the report system and everyone knows how this conflict is going and what Cutlass were aiming to achieve here.

The comment by Lunar in this report outlines exactly how we feel and it is evident that the conflict has naturally progressed to this type of conflict interaction from both sides:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/149510-report-a-player-hektor-lost-mc-gta-rp/?do=findComment&comment=850309

Any questions let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you ran me over, I had no encounters with you, and nothing interesting was attempted. I didn't even get a chance to identify you, so I'm not sure how you believe this is appropriate RP.

Good afternoon @6AN6 thanks for making this report!

Is this the only clip you have, or do you have a longer one which shows a few more minutes prior? 

Messaged you the longer clip, it's got me flicking through my F6 and I want to keep it private.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon,

During the many tickets between both gang leaders it has been clearly stated that for these "war rules" you are both to be in colours whilst engaging on sight.
This has clearly been a kill at first sight with no prior interaction as I've seen by the longer clip provided....

Kash is in colours, the rest of the Aztecas were not so the war rules you've both got in place technically will not apply to this scenario due to this.
As there was no prior interaction, and purely just a kill I will be actioning this report with the following:

Character Name: Terry Atkinson
Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS
Rule(s): G1.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back