What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [THC] Michael Morpurgo - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffles

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Your In-game name

Mr. Snuffles

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[THC] Michael Morpurgo

Date of the incident

11/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was heading towards the laundy, basically to help out my allies, who was defending the laundry. Someone then told me over TS, that they had a guy in the mountains, spotting for them. I landed not far from there, and started to run, but quickly decided that, I wanted to talk to him. Mainly to ask how he was doing, but also to distract him. When I saw him run, I stopped, and said hi/hello, and asked how he was doing. He then decided to tell me to put my hands up. I asked why, which I always do. He then proceeded to say: "Put your hand up, or you will get shot" or something along those lines. He said it two/three times, and then shot me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5be870926619e0d656/-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As you were hovering around a red zone in which there was currently a gunfight taking place, which I was about to run down the hill and enter, I assumed the man landing next to me with a gun on his back was somewhat involved and I took appropriate action in order to remove the weapon from the situation; I gave you several clear instructions. After you failed to comply, strafed about and were asking 'why', it was clear to me that you had no intention of complying hence why I fired upon you.

The main reason for this report is the fact that you said: "Hands up or get shot". However, I am willing to talk about it on Teamspeak to settle this.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @MrSnuffles,

Thank you for your patience. I reviewed the video proof that you sent in. I was going to make a decision, however it appears you and @Michael Morpurgo are willing to deal with this via teamspeak?

If that is the case then please discuss a meeting room and time for the meeting in private message so that the report can say on point rather than branching out.

Once there has been an outcome of the discussion, please update me here. 

I've sent Michael the message. Currently waiting for an answer.

I'm currently waiting for Michael on the TS. He said he would contact me sometime around the evening. @CST Meeloo

The report will be reviewed with the current evidence and will be dealt with after 8PM GMT Time unless the discussion will be held and the issue will be resolved. 

Michael didn't show between the two given time frames.

As the situation has not been resolved, I will be dealing with the report with the amount of evidence I have on hand.

At the time of you landing your helicopter, you notice Michael and you are standing looking at each other not knowing what to do. As of the moment when he draws his gun, he asks you to put your hands above your head, he also tells you that if the gun comes off your back, you will be shot, he then repeats his request multiple times and you don't comply and start moving around. He requested you to do something, and also threatened you. You decided to not cooperate, therefor you got shot. 

In this situation you could've done 2 things,

1. Draw your gun, hope for the best, either kill him or be killed. 
  2. Cooperate with him and then not die. 
In this instance, there was a total of 12 seconds where he constantly asked you to put your hands up and you decided not to comply. It was your fault for getting killed at this time, therefor action will not be taken. 

Report Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back