What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - The British Government - The EU Vote.

And are those crimes all related to foreign nationals? I doubt it.
I never said that all crimes are related to the foreign people but there has been a massive increase of violent crime that just happens to be as the population of the town I live has exploded due to EU immigration, you can get public court documents and records that show's a lot of Eastern European names so it's not rocket science adding 2 and 2 and getting 4.

I'm not saying all foreign people are bad and I'm not saying that all Brits are good, I can only go by facts that apply to what I have researched.

I never said that all crimes are related to the foreign people but there has been a massive increase of violent crime that just happens to be as the population of the town I live has exploded due to EU immigration, you can get public court documents and records that show's a lot of Eastern European names so it's not rocket science adding 2 and 2 and getting 4.

I'm not saying all foreign people are bad and I'm not saying that all Brits are good, I can only go by facts that apply to what I have researched.
Oh man,you had to bring up Eastern Urop,stronk Polish language 2nd msot spoken one in UK xaxaxa

On a serious note all the Eastern European immigrants are doing much more good than harm to UK,as they're mostly working in professions that typical british person denies to worki in,IE plumbers :>.You realise that the most crime in UK is still done by the actual british people of white ethnicity?In 2011 UK census it has been noted that there were around 450k Polish people(only nationality from Eastern Europe that came to UK in large numbers)Now compare that to the total % of white ethnicity crime rate in UK.

All this anti EU talk is just silly at this point,UK has gone way to far in EU integration process to now come back to Splendid Isolation time.

You're not having nearly as many immigrants as Germany or BENELUX countries,your economy will fail horribly after reinstitution of all the taxation and cutting ties with mainland european economy.

On a less serious note again:

I felt like theese videos fit your comment perfectly,ples no warning point management team ;__;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1MVQeeStY

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Dutch..

I'm in the EU.

And it's absolute shit.

Kudo's for UK giving you guys the opportunity to vote.. I wish our politicians would even DARE to give us the opportunity to vote. But they don't.
I hear this a lot from the dutch... you had a really bad deal switching from the guilders... essentially halved your finances, and the prices stayed the same....

They-Took-Our-Jobs-South-Park.gif
This is a view alot of people get... but, let's be honest, they do a lot of jobs us brits are too snobby to do....

Any toilet cleaners here? also, so many building labourers in cheaper businesses.....

I honestly can't decide on what I should vote... I almost feel like selling it (if that was an option).

we have a very open community here, and whilst we do tend to stay away from politics, some views from those outside the UK and in, are very important to me....

I have issues with the amount the EU costs... I hate those idiots sleeping in the EU parliament getting paid big money.. 

Parliament_Representatives_Sleeping_Session.jpg

I'm Dutch..

I'm in the EU.

And it's absolute shit.

Kudo's for UK giving you guys the opportunity to vote.. I wish our politicians would even DARE to give us the opportunity to vote. But they don't.
Im Dutch..

We're in the EU.

It's pretty good.

We got this populist politician looney who shouts really loud about muslim people and all the little sheeple follow him and shout what he shouts. So if he says leave, they say leave.

(populism has never and will never be a real alternative for any true political idealism, therefore this whole ''Holland must leave the EU'' thing is never going to happen and everyone saying it will is horribly ignorant and unknowing of the way the EU works politically and judicially, and has no idea about the history of the union and how it came to be)

Also, when it comes to switching from guilders to euro's, if you take a educated look at what we earn and pay and compare that to ''the good ol' time'', and take inflation into your calculations, you will find out prices did not drastically rise because of the switch. The rose and fell as they always have, with much more factors included than just a currency switch. An economic crisis comes to mind as one of the major factors.

In respects to the UK.. Well, I hope the voters are not as easily deceived by the media and the populist politicians and hope you vote to stick with us. Why isolate if you can help create a sustainable union of peoples and cultures, promoting peace and co-existence.. The EU can truelly be a union that the world looks at and thinks: we should unite ourselves as well. All we need is to put our effort into making it work, not letting it be stuck in the past. Integrate further, work closer together, in all our best interests.

No, I'm not fond of the EU like many Dutch, not because G. Wilders says so.. because he can be compared to what happened around 70 years ago in Germany, 1934. But what I do find difficult about the EU is indeed the halved finances.. from the guilders to the euros. It made things more difficult. Then they took in Turkish and Marocan people, which isn't a bad thing back then because indeed, a lot of Dutch people aren't willing to clean public toilets and those people were.. but now they are also taking in refugees, whom they give rental homes and appartments. And they let Polish workers come here and work for less.

And then you have me, a nineteen year old male who is looking for a job. I've finished high school and college with really good grades, I've done security in college, technician in high school. The government isn't willing to give me a chance at security, and as for technician? Polish people are cheaper. So I'm out of a job, I do not even get the chance to go on an interview. And what about rental appartments? In the place I live in, the government puts a lot of refugees in those rental appartments, and younger people like me are going to have to buy a house if they want to live on their own and they are going to bind themselves to that home and they are going to get in dept with the bank because they cannot pay that.

And this is all because of the RULES of the EU that our 'president' M. Rutte is giving in to, to take on what we cannot take on. The EU is terrible because it enforces rules.

And it's too late now, because if we were to switch back to the guilders instead of the euro, it would financially cost too much and people would be even more poor and the ecenomy would crash, and crash deep.

The British are lucky that they never took on the euro, it makes it easier for them to get out of the EU. For us Dutch it'll be the only thing we know, I'm afraid.

eugh, had a backhanded comment the other day how the "Germany won Europe without a war this time, as the EURO is theirs"....

Comments like this don't help anything.... 

My vote still stands at 50/50...

Come to Boston for a week @Neotrying to live here you will make you your mind pretty quickly.

Come to Boston for a week @Neotrying to live here you will make you your mind pretty quickly.
Perhaps you should visit Guildford. Put a bunch of bigoted upper-class snobs in the mix and the immigrants look a lot more appealing neighbours..

I was in my local coffee shop today and realised all the workers on shift were Polish. I've never seen a happier, more efficient bunch of staff! They started at 6.30, and were still going on my lunch at 3.30, charming as ever. If I owned a business I'd snap them up right away, and pay them as much as I could afford. Shame about the upper-class snobs looking down their noses at them, just for the fortune of being born somewhere else, and nous to move somewhere 'better'. Smart move if you ask me.

Then go back to last night. "Monday night Guildford". Good god. 2.30 in the morning and I cant sleep for the sirens and wails of over-privileged wealthy British c*nts. "Theo you gobshite where the fuck has Violet gone?!" "Mate she's pissing in the bushes!". I say deport them. The lot.

The point I'm trying to make is when it comes to immigration, or even just talking about groups of people, there's good individuals, and bad individuals. If they're willing to find a home, get a job or volunteer, and integrate into our wonderful multicultural society, then the more the merrier. If they're not (immigrant or otherwise), they should find another community.

I felt like theese videos fit your comment perfectly,ples no warning point management team ;__;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1MVQeeStY
I did laugh at this, I don't mind people wanting to better their own life but I also believe we should only let in people who have skills we need in the UK.

Perhaps you should visit Guildford.
I used to be in steel trade and used to go down to Guildford a fair bit, Cant say I enjoyed my time there but that was prob due to me working, I have no problem with people trying to better their life's but as I said in comment before I think we should have a Auzzie border system where we only take in people who have skills we need in the countries of the UK.

Perhaps you should visit Guildford. Put a bunch of bigoted upper-class snobs in the mix and the immigrants look a lot more appealing neighbours..

I was in my local coffee shop today and realised all the workers on shift were Polish. I've never seen a happier, more efficient bunch of staff! They started at 6.30, and were still going on my lunch at 3.30, charming as ever. If I owned a business I'd snap them up right away, and pay them as much as I could afford. Shame about the upper-class snobs looking down their noses at them, just for the fortune of being born somewhere else, and nous to move somewhere 'better'. Smart move if you ask me.

Then go back to last night. "Monday night Guildford". Good god. 2.30 in the morning and I cant sleep for the sirens and wails of over-privileged wealthy British c*nts. "Theo you gobshite where the fuck has Violet gone?!" "Mate she's pissing in the bushes!". I say deport them. The lot.

The point I'm trying to make is when it comes to immigration, or even just talking about groups of people, there's good individuals, and bad individuals. If they're willing to find a home, get a job or volunteer, and integrate into our wonderful multicultural society, then the more the merrier. If they're not (immigrant or otherwise), they should find another community.
I've never said they were bad workers. I know plenty of poles who are freaking good at what they do and are kind people, just as any immigrant I know in my social life.

Point is, they are taking jobs from the people who were born here. And that's what isn't fair.. people get born here, go to college here but end up finding no job because people from another country are allowed to work here and work for cheaper. That's not how it should be, it shouldn't even be allowed.

@NeoAs a student of theoretical physics I'm going to look at this debate from a scientific point of view, and make the case that we should remain in the EU.

Wall of text bellow fyi

• Between 2007-2013 the UK contributed  €5.4 billion to the EU research budget, receiving  €8.8 billion back from the EU. We are the second largest recipient behind Germany. It is financially beneficial from a scientific view point to remain in the EU.
  • Our universities and research institutes receive monetary stimuli from the EU. Projects that the UK leads, such as JET, the world's largest tokamak fusion research reactor really are world-leading. JET for example is being used to test parts and models for the upcoming ITER reactor, which should be the first to really crack nuclear fusion, given that all the testing and research prior has been done on a solid foundation (in the UK, Culham, Oxfordshire). We play a world leading role in what could very well be the much needed solution to our energy crisis and dependence on fossil fuels. ITER is very much something we have a massive stake, oh and did I mention it is being constructed just across the channel in France? Seems wise to stay in the EU, if not for that alone. http://www.ccfe.ac.uk/jet.aspx , https://www.iter.org/org/council (note how one of the 7 members of the ITER governance council is the EU)
  • Our Universities are leaders of scientific research, not just participants. They lead ~ 1 in 3 of the projects funded by the 2014-2020 EU Horizon research programme, of €80 billion. Simply put, we are a country incredibly well educated in STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) , are a world leader in STEM and are incredibly well funded as a part of the EU. As a result, we attract the best from all over the world. Isn't that something to be proud of? We really are a super power in the world of science and technology. In what is set to be the most technologically innovative 100 years of recorded history, wouldn't you rather us be leading it?
  • Instead of looking at what's yet to come, let's first remember what has already been achieved. For example, Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov, both born in Russia, worked at the University of Manchester on Graphene, winning the 2010 Nobel Prize in physics. http://www.graphene.manchester.ac.uk .
  • Another great feat of EU collaboration is CERN, whom we are heavily involved in. Just as an example, one of my professors is the UK head of the ALICE detector (big deal), every particle and nuclear physicist in the department has worked or collaborated there at some point in the career (or still are) and the experience shows in the quality of the coruse. When the search for the Higgs-Boson was underway, British universities, as again leaders in science (something possible due to its continued EU funding) would receive data from the experiments done at CERN (as there is way too much for them to handle) to analyse. On July 4th 2012 CERN found the Higgs boson. http://home.cern/topics/higgs-boson Not only was the research to find it done in Europe, the theorist who predicted it was our own Peter Higgs alongside the Belgium François Englert, receiving the 2013 Nobel prize in physics.
  • Back onto the practical benefits. From an energy point of view we really are (quite literally) connected to the EU. 21% of our electrical energy is generated in nuclear power stations. We have the world's finest in France over the channel whom through EDF energy are continuing to invest in nuclear power for the UK in Hinkley Point. EDF and GCN (General Chinese Nuclear) have a partnership, as you would expect the world's largest user of nuclear power and the world's economic powerhouse to have. We are benefiting from this partnership as an EU member. We have a 2000MW electrical connection to France, a 1000MW connection with the Netherlands and another 1000MW is being constructed with Belgium. That cup of tea you are drinking? could very well have been boiled using electrical energy from the EU. http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-t-z/united-kingdom.aspx .
To conclude. It is the EU's funding that not only allows our top British scientists to get the education they need to become world leaders in the most important economic sector there is, but also to become leaders in the most important research being carried out in the world, both to make our lives and those of others better, both more comfortable and importantly tackling the challenges we face in the upcoming 100 years. We are like the US was in the 70s and 80s, we attract the world's best and brightest, for a good reason too. Why throw that away?

@NeoAs a student of theoretical physics I'm going to look at this debate from a scientific point of view, and make the case that we should remain in the EU.

• ----big ass snip---
To conclude. It is the EU's funding that not only allows our top British scientists to get the education they need to become world leaders in the most important economic sector there is, but also to become leaders in the most important research being carried out in the world, both to make our lives and those of others better, both more comfortable and importantly tackling the challenges we face in the upcoming 100 years. We are like the US was in the 70s and 80s, we attract the world's best and brightest, for a good reason too. Why throw that away?
wall of text warning should have been advised... will look at this more in a bit...

I've realised my vote isn't really the problem....

It's the common vote.... I took my kids to school this morning, and there's 1 lady there who wears a full burka.... and some guy outside the gate said "oh look, it's a letterbox.... fk it moved.... someone's in there" and giggled to himself...

bare in mind this guy was very black country, so it was just about understandable to a normal english speaking human being.......

There are so many people out there not ready to embrace different cultures.... they all hear back handed comments and start to agree... this isn't 1 or 2 people, this is groups of people in bars, shops, streets.....

People are not going to be voting on facts, they'll be voting on feelings towards others.

Point is, they are taking jobs from the people who were born here. And that's what isn't fair.. people get born here, go to college here but end up finding no job because people from another country are allowed to work here and work for cheaper. That's not how it should be, it shouldn't even be allowed.
Surely this problem stems from capitalism, rather than immigration? Business owners are so focused on making money they of course will chose someone who will take less pay. Skilled British workers lose out on jobs because of British apprenticeships who get massively underpaid. 

I do not think someone should have more rights to work (or any other rights) than someone else, based purely on the location they were ejected from the womb.

Ideally we would have a system in place where the best person for the job is hired, regardless of race, nationality, or creed.

(It is at this point I'm stepping down from the debate. Although fun to take part in, and good mental exercise, I must retire to my position of political voyeur. Thanks to everyone who shared their opinions. Good debate chaps!)

What you're saying is true. That's why I think it would be good that Polish people should get equal pay, and perhaps even pay extra taxes over working in another country. So that employers are less likely to hire them, and if they hire someone they have a fair choice.

@British GovernmentCan we also get back to the subject of you fucking pigs please? I think we all need some closure on that one !
Stop using the referendun to hide your sordid details !

What is the point in making a hot topic referendum if not only to distract from that very issue?!

Alright @lionel, to pay you off I'll offer you EITHER the position of Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, OR 10kg of my finest salty bacon. Choice is yours, but I would recommend the bacon..

NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE SAYING BRITAIN WONT LIVE THE NEXT 20YEARS WITH THIS STUFF BREAKING AND ENETERING OUR HOMES AND TRYING TO BRAINWASH US HOW DARE THEY

Back