What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - The Priest Rocky.Fx - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIRE

Your In-game name

(AO) E1R3

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

The Priest Rocky.Fx

Date of the incident

10/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was just after being dropped of by my friend in Kavala garage. I was coming from the west over the hills in a Quilin so I did not see the situation taking place on the main road. I was kinda just waiting till restart when I saw an ally was close by. I proceed to go down the south wall off the garage along the dried up river. I hid by a small wall as I saw lots of downed players and wanted to asses the situation. As I saw no one I proceeded to come out of hiding and go ask what happened, as I assumed it was a car crash due to the fact there were two people, with no gear, just standing over them. I ran over and went prone. I was about to speak to this ally when I saw someone in front of me behind the wall. This distracted me for a couple of seconds. I was then shot out of no where. I unfortunately had to go right after restart and did not have time to try and sort this out, but assumed the person probably would have done nothing as you later hear in the video someone saying loads of people were being rdm'd.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/_jlZR2MZ5vk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, il explain why you was shot by me. Me and my friends where in an active gunfight with police and rebels. We was all taking shots and I could hear over ts talk of a rebel laying down with a gun in which I was told to shoot them so as I looked out I saw you and shot. I can understand why you see this as RDM as you were not involved but from my point of view I saw you as involved. I can provide a video of all this but I will be unable to provide the video until Friday as I’m currently away from my PC as I attend college Wednesday to Friday.

From my point of view, as you can see there were lots of people just standing around. I was obviously no threat as I had my gun on my back and wasn't even facing you from what I can see. Being in a gun fight does not give you the excuse to shoot down anyone you see especially before identifying them as a threat, I was just lying there with two hobos not even facing you. Also from what I saw in the clip I assume you were in one of the houses or along the garage side wall. You would have clearly seen me coming out from around the wall without my gun even drawn. If you hadn't seen me I'm sure the person over to would have called me out.

Of course and i understand what your saying. i was in the house so i could not see your run along towards the road and you can see that when i get my video up but like i said you was shot because you walked into an area which was an active situation. if we had not of shot you the other rebels/cops would of probably shot you because you had a fire arm. If i put my gun on my back and lay in the road in that situation id still probably be shot.  Yes its on your back but you can easily just get it out and shoot if you where involved which you could of been hence why  you was shot. Also in your video at 0:17 and 0:30  you can hear shots coming from my house and in the area you are looking towards so to prevent being deemed involved and shot would you not just turn around and stay away to prevent being shot rather than coming towards it and taking the risk of getting shot yourself?

Also to add about our comms there was talk of you already being involved so that also contributes to why you was shot. Furthermore, i messaged some of your gang members to see if you where about to see if we could resolve this so would you like to talk in ts at some point and resolve it there or would you like to continue discussions through the forums until the staff can review both our videos on friday after mines up?

The reason I ran into that situation is because I saw no evidence suggesting a situation. Yes you say you hear shots in the video but I didn't at the time hear any. I also saw two people just standing around the downed people and that's why I proceeded to come out. From my point of view there was no situation going on and I was just shot. Yes I would like to discuss this. I don't know when I will be available but probably sometime later on today. EDIT - I have also listened over my video and can not hear shots at the time stamp you provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can hop on ts after college today if you’d like? And the video at the times I gave there are shots, if you start the video a seccond before you can hear them at the times I gave. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I can hop on ts after college today if you’d like? And the video at the times I gave there are shots, if you start the video a seccond before you can hear them at the times I gave. 
Unfortunately I am unavailable to talk to you today as I have exams. I don't know how you interpret those noises as gun shots but to me it sound like my mate Malawaka eating something. Yes I may be missing something but I have listened to the clip several times and can't hear any gun shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RockyFx

You said you have some evidence from your side. When would you be able to post this so I can take that in consideration when dealing with this report. 

@RockyFx

You said you have some evidence from your side. When would you be able to post this so I can take that in consideration when dealing with this report. 
My video is on my pc but I’m unable to go on it until Friday as I’m attending college until then 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@KingGodDiabloZ Rocky did contact me but I was in a situation and unable to talk. I tried to contact him today but could not find him.
He appears to be in teamspeak at this moment of time. His name on teamspeak is "The Priest Rockey.Fx". See if you guys can try and sort it yourselves or come to join for support to get staff to help with resolving the case. 

Okay.

Since @RockyFx has been banned for a different situation you guys will be unable to resolve this situation properly and therefore I will be continuing with this report. 

So from @EIRE's point of view I can clearly see him laying down on the ground with his weapon on his back. In the sidechat you can see that the gunfight between rebels and cops had already started and that Rocky already killed one person. I can also hear one dead person on the map screaming in direct comms something which I am unable to hear since the people in teamspeak are talking through but it's something along the lines of "One guy on the left of me". In Rocky's video I can hear that multiple people are convincing him to shoot the person laying there. 

However in the end it is still up to Rocky. Rocky was willing to resolve this situation. I can conclude from these video's that EIRE should not have been shot. So it is RDM however I do only partially blame Rocky for this situation.

So therefore taking in mind the only ban/warning Rocky has ever received is the ban he is currently appealing I will only add this as a warning.

However before concluding this report I will also adres one thing that I have seen from the video for Rocky's side.

@Hapi in this video you are seen multiple times talking in teamspeak while being restrained AND your communications have been taken. You stated once "Shoot them shoot them they have taken my radio". And after that when in the situation "Someone lockpick me out". You have been warned 3 months ago for speaking in teamspeak as well. 

Taking your previous warning into consideration I would have to issue a ban. HOWEVER. Taken into consideration 3 months of you playing for an extensive time. Instead I will be putting you on your final warning. If you are seen breaking ANY rule. Doesn't matter how small or how big. You will be receiving a ban. NO exceptions. 

Do not let me down.. Since it will be the only warning you will get from now on before receiving a ban. 

Action Taken: 

RockyFX Warning for 2.2 RDM

Hapi Final warning for 3.5.1

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back