What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - The Replica - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

Wiki Editor
Unlinked
Your In-game name

[P] Cpt. Jack Santo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

The Replica

Date of the incident

06/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My gang and i were returning to Kavala after a Drug run to put our trucks away when one of our members had an altercation with the police so everyone else set up on various buildings once the situation with the police was over we all went to a heli to get out of there but one person was left behind so 10 seconds after noticing we turned back to see him talking to someone on the roof when we landed next to him for him to get in our heli the person he was talking to opened fire on our pilot resulting in the death of every one on board the heli.
In the 2 videos you will see that the person on the roof did start to initiate by saying put your hands up as my gang member ran towards the heli he then proceeded to say (next to a fully spooled up heli where it is very difficult to hear anything) if you get in the heli you'll be fired upon or something along those lines however i cannot be certain what was said as the heli masked the sound exponentially and even if our gang member did hear what was said he was not given enough time to comply however my gang member stated he did not hear anything

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/HAvp057rDAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilZ4qlm9P5A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was involved with this, I was one of the people in the helicopter who had died, I would also like to point out that we were not made aware of other people being in the area and was shot by a different player as well as the guy who had initiated.

Well I thought we was resolving this and you were going to message me once you talked to staff but I guess that wasn't the plan. Anyway personally I don't think that the video is sufficient enough evidence because there was no video from the guy being initiated on so none of us could review the initiation. We did in fact say that if he did in fact jump into the heli then we would open fire upon it. Because of the video we can't see that initiation so it is our word against yours.

Ok sorry about that I didn't see the other video so just ignore my last post. Anyway We did infact initiate which can be heard in the video by us saying "if you don't put your hands up you will be fired upon." then you proceeded towards the heli and then @Damian - Farmer Jef said that if you did get in the heli it will be fired upon. After you took off we did then fire upon the heli which did unfortunately lead to the pilot being killed and the heli going down. Watching the video we can see that the guy being initiated on did in fact break rule 3.5 because while damian was in hearing range, the guy being initiated on didn't hot mic him telling his friends someone was with him which affected the roleplay because the hellcat acted on the information given.

When Damien initiated he didn't state he had friends in the area and he wasn't the one who shot as to rule 3.5 we had already seen he was with someone and were already on our way to him he only said he was with someone a few seconds before we arrived at this point we already knew there was someone there and as for the initiation richy (the person you initiated on) did not hear the initiation which is his own fault i admit however after consulting with other gang members before making this post we all agreed that the initiation was fair but that wasn't the point of this post the point was no time was given to comply which is why this post was made as @Metrifyy stated sorry if that wasn't clear in the actual post.

Well, I am happy to continue to try and resolve it in TeamSpeak with a staff member present like I thought we were doing before to get an opinion on the situation, if you are happy to do so as well?

I was piloting the Hellcat picking up RichyTheGamer from the rooftop.

As far as I can tell from both pieces of evidence there was no basis for Replicaa to take out myself, the pilot. Being the pilot, I never heard a threat on my life, or anything even remotely close which could indicate imminent danger. 

We were simply there to do a pick up. We were 5 armed rebels in the heli, and if we wanted a gunfight we would have gotten out. 

Replicaa is not to be see on the roof with Damien, and there has been no group initiation so he is not allowed to shoot our helicopter down.

I would like an admin to review this. It's getting quite annoying that while we as a gang try to uphold a high level of RP, we continuously experience fellow players who'd rather shoot first then ask later/offer comp later in case the receiving party actually puts in the effort to make a formal report.

Well, I am happy to continue to try and resolve it in TeamSpeak with a staff member present like I thought we were doing before to get an opinion on the situation, if you are happy to do so as well?
After talking with the members involved we wish to leave this to an admin.

point was no time was given to comply
I gave that guy time to comply on my first initiation i said the second one and acted on the first since its kinda like initiating on a Hatchback sport you give them enough time to comply otherwise they will be over all hills like i feel i did but as you said. 

however my gang member stated he did not hear anything
So he wasnt gonna comply as i could see by him jumping into the heli making you guys involved. As to the part with not initiating for friends i was indicating with the ''you will be fired upon'' that I wasn't the only one who would open fire but i guess i didn't make that clear enough.

After talking with the members involved we wish to leave this to an admin.
Well we were mid resolving before you decided to say that you will message me after talking to staff then you just go straight to reporting me. Even on the report you stated you had attempted to resolve. Kind of seems like you want something more to happen rather than sorting out this issue which we was in the middle of doing.

Well we were mid resolving before you decided to say that you will message me after talking to staff then you just go straight to reporting me. Even on the report you stated you had attempted to resolve. Kind of seems like you want something more to happen rather than sorting out this issue which we was in the middle of doing.
In TS we were getting no where there was no point going back to TS when it would have the exact same outcome hence we decided to take it here, regardless of that i will not be commenting further im now leaving this to the admins.

After looking at the video and getting a few other staff member opinions we've come to the conclusion that we see no issue with this report. 

The mainstay is that the person who was on the ground had his TS so loud that he couldn't hear anything in-game, but Damian did tell you not to get in the helicopter but you did anyway it was your fault that your gang was fired upon. If this had been the other way around your telling me you wouldn't have shot at the helicopter. 

But on the flip side, Damian your initiation was a step up from hobo. It look's as you've found a cop's gun and gone in with no clothes so your mate can shoot from a distance with his 7.62. I don't want to see this from anyone in your gang. Consider this a warning.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back