What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TheBoogyMan - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Ust

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[DDB] Rob Ust

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TheBoogyMan

Date of the incident

03/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Stalinovich and I went to the rebel outpost and there was a group of hobos there waiting with guns drawn. The leader said that we were "fine" And to "continue". They claimed that we just scared them and they were buying gear, we traded names, and they offered to buy us medkits. Pretty cool that we weren't getting robbed and a little bit of RP. Nice. So we go to buy some gear and I get uneasy and start looking at ghilli suits for a minute just to see what happens. Sure enough without warning I get knocked out and Stalinovich is killed outright, without any kind of warning. That is the very definition of RDM.

(2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

After I was knocked down and Stalinovich is killed I get up and demand to know why he was killed. The guy demands I get 100k out of the bank to give to him, I don't, and he shoots me. Is there a rule against that? Surely there is. There must be? You wouldn't allow someone to rob say, Remix with 200m and make him transfer it all to you. ( I know it would be meta to know he has that much, But if you found out ingame by asking him) Anyway sorry for getting off topic. I asked multiple times for the guys to come on TS and they didn't respond to me. I would've loved to resolve it over TS and to get Stalinovich's money back. He lost 100k but dosen't have any proof, hence my report, and video. Because he has no proof there's no point in filing a comp request.

http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198179283782

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIIsksGCk1c&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back