What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TheELLECRO - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

FA. Reborn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TheELLECRO

Date of the incident

01/18/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was responding to ems from agios on route towards copper trader when two rebels in a pick up was parked on the side of the road, who then proceeded to shoot me from the side of the road. i carried on towards my ems when i arrived on scence i was checking area for casualty i located the casualty and proceeded to do a revive when at first i noticed a fully geared guy at my side with his gun raised, i then proceeded to revive my casualty when i noticed a 2nd rebel run past me in the direction of the first one, i carried on with my revive and next i seen tracers being shot from behind me and next thing i was killed by above rebel. i then re-spawned into kavala due to NHS box truck being stranded and was told by fellow medic that [SGT] Hank - PA DND [Academy] had impounded my vehicle so i radio messaged him thanking him where he told me that he was there and had got both of them and they had combat logged on him - to which i mentioned that i was doing this report

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/cy5RY4d7yTQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back