What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TheLastKing - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Tacitus

Your In-game name

Hayden Tacitus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TheLastKing

Date of the incident

09/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my group were farming materials and resources to build blasting charges and was waiting for Imak who was gathering the last of the resources. Me, HoneyBagder, and Shay Hills hear over TeamSpeak from Imak that he was just RDMed. I then immediately checked for Imak's position and spooled up the Huron with Badger and headed to Imak's position. We closed in on the location expecting shots on our vehicle and noticed the Imak's vehicle was being stolen and then noticed the attackers vehicle. I landed to confront the people who killed our teammate and was shot immediately by TheLastKing without any verbal initiation. My teammates and I asked if King would come to TeamSpeak but he felt that he and his friend did nothing wrong and denied to come to TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkmfCsEnBno&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to report this! My conclusion is as followed:

I can see in the first video that Imak was shot by this person. Since we do not have a video of that I don't see if that's RDM. However after this you pulled up at the location your friend died at. You then land after a few seconds and when landed pull out your firearm. This is when the person shots you without speaking a single sentence to you. The person is currently already banned however I will add this to his ban reasons. 

In the video I can also see that at 1:14 you open the groups section and check if the person is in a group with someone. This is classed as metagaming. And when you are downed you quickly say to your channel that they are driving off. This is a rulebreak falling under 5.4. When someone is breaking the rules this does not mean you can do it yourself. You will be receiving a warning for these 2 things. 

With regards to the VDM this has been dealt with in a seperate report made by Imak. 

Report Accepted

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back