What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TI JoeS - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Campbell

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[RSF] Jason Campbell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TI JoeS

Date of the incident

03/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend were doing weed and were getting robbed so I jumped into my truck and drove away. On the way down to the city two guys jumped out of a car and was going to rob me. So I tried to drive away but they shot my tires and I tried to escape but they caught me. Then I told them in the video as you can hear I have a sniper on my which is my friend. Then I tell them don't touch me or you will die my sniper will shoot you. Then JoeS says "You are threatening my life, now you're dead". So he did not value his life by me telling him there is a sniper aiming at him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66xZaMrtVs&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To the admin who is viewing this I was there at the time as you can see in the video, Joe cannot reply due to a lifetime restriction which we are awaiting to be fixed. So I will post his reply.

Please note:

• No attempt was made to resolve this on Teamspeak / Sidechat.
  • This only shows a portion of the situation not where he was already (sorry for saying the cringey word) "initiated" on at the Drug Dealer.
  • He also claims he had a sniper which we knew was false and as he had threatened Joe's life he decided to kill him.
  • He was also talking whilst knocked out and with hands on his head.
Thanks,

Fetty Wap

Still doesn't explain why you didn't try to resolve it?

Also can you explain to me your thought process for reporting someone for fail RP when you're fail RPing yourself?

1. Using communication while knocked out/hands up.

2. Claiming you immediately have a sniper and not trying to roleplay it properly.

3. Your "sniper" isn't actually a sniper but someone with a pistol.

First of all yes I had a sniper but he had a pistol. And how could you know it was him without metagaming? And sure I can upload the whole thing. @Fetty Wap@Thesoldier
My answer to this is simple we was aware of your friend before we had issued compliance to you at the drug dealer. I would also like to ask how I could of possibly metagamed?

(this is mine and Joe's response however @Thesoldierwe respect your decision and now we will leave it to you)

@Thesoldier@Fetty Wap I thought you didn't know about him so that was why it maybe was metagaming so I'm sorry about that Fettywap.

Soldier my friend was right beside me and even though he had a pistol I can still say it's a sniper even though it isn't. They were also robbing me so I said don't touch me or my sniper will shoot you. I just wanted them to know that before touching me.

I did not think about I'm not able to talk while I was knocked out so I aplogise for doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back