What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TI] McTavish - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsum

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DI Xsum

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TI] McTavish

Date of the incident

12/27/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Dear Senior Admin,

I am hearby reporting [TI] McTavish for breaking the following server rules;

1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal
1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban

The reason why I started this ban report is the actions that has accured on the 27th of december. The Altis Police Department recieved a disturbing call of an illegal ifrit driving around airfield located near Telos. Multiple units responded to the call and started a chase which continued on the main highway and passed Telos Service Station. The ifrit took the direction of Pygros with 3 to 4 colleagues chasing the illegal armed vehicle.

The chase ended around the area of the militairy compound and the Ifrit was turning in to circles, waiting for our initiating. One of my colleagues opened fire on the wheels of the Ifrit. A second later, a militarized group, highly armed stormed my fellow colleagues and opened fire on them. A .50 caliber, mounted on a camo offroad sprayed down on the police vehicles with catastrophic explosions. To see the situation I would like to put out the evidence I have enclosed in this report.

While 'luring' is not a specific against server rules, toxic behaviour towards community members is. We have seen multiple examples of it. The reason why I added the above information is because it's backing up McTavish behaviour towards members of the Altis Police Department. Trying to resolve the above situation with McTavish was impossible.

<23:14:36> "Xsum": Was that just a lure to kill all of us or what?
<23:14:56> "Xsum": It's legit, but really cheap, sorry. I expect better from you guys...
<23:15:10> "[TI] McTavish": its warfare
<23:15:10> "Xsum": [AUTO] Hi and thank you for contacting me, I you have any question regarding the Athira Constabulary then I will come back at you ASAP.
<23:15:24> "Xsum": Get to wasteland if you want warfare ->
<23:15:30> "[TI] McTavish": lol ok
<23:15:47> "[TI] McTavish": we are a rebel group
<23:15:48> "Xsum": Who is your gang REP atm?
<23:15:52> "[TI] McTavish": jay
<23:15:56> "Xsum": TY.
<23:16:03> "[TI] McTavish": you can go cry to him
<23:16:05> Chat partner has closed the conversation.

So that's what I did. I had a 30 minutes conversation with Droge Worst and Jay which was actually a good conversation. We have come to an agreement with improval points to better the relationship with [TI] and the Altis Police Department.

After that I recieved more intel about McTavish behaviour towards Police officers which is absolutly poor. Apparently McTavish has gone on a personal vendetta verus the Altis Police Department. Which is confirmed by [TI] Jay. Quote [TI] Jay: "McTavish has been trying to kill cops the whole week". Kuddos for Jay for trying to stop him cause he understands that it is morally wrong and giving the gang a bad name.

More evidence that will backup the story by SPC Pat Pepper:

27:36> "[TI] McTavish": executing a hostage that was restrained?
<21:27:43> "Pat Pepper": It was a misfire.
<21:27:46> "[TI] McTavish": bs
<21:27:48> "Pat Pepper": I apologised to him via mobile and on
<21:27:49> "Pat Pepper": Yes..
<21:28:02> "Pat Pepper": and on ts.
<21:28:08> "Pat Pepper": Why would i intentionally kill someone
<21:28:12> "Pat Pepper": i thought the officer restrained them..
<21:28:15> "[TI] McTavish": cause you are all trigger happy
<21:28:37> "[TI] McTavish": well guess its back to being aggressive against police dont cry when we pull 50cals out
<21:28:39> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<21:28:47> "Pat Pepper": Get a grip mctavish, seriously.
<21:28:55> "Pat Pepper": Ever since you stopped being a cop you started to become a cry baby.
<21:28:57> "Pat Pepper": Mistakes happen.
<21:28:59> "Pat Pepper": Get over it.
<21:29:02> "[TI] McTavish": piss off
<21:29:03> "Pat Pepper": I apologised to him
<21:29:04> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<21:29:06> "Pat Pepper": He accepted the apology.
<21:29:15> "Pat Pepper": <21:297> "impatientTundra": aha, not a problem, mistakes happen!! barley anything mate, just had my clothes and a 45acp pistol
<21:29:20> "[TI] McTavish": police cry when we engage them all the time
<21:29:21> "Pat Pepper": The guy i accidentally executed.
<21:29:25> "Pat Pepper": ACCIDENTALLY
<21:29:46> "Pat Pepper": The fact that you thought i did it intentionally also shows how much you've changed..
<21:29:49> "[TI] McTavish": done with being nice to the cops
<21:29:55> "Pat Pepper": You were never nice to cops anyway, lol.
<21:29:58> "[TI] McTavish": executions from now on
<21:30:02> Chat partner has closed the conversationn

I want to highlight the following quote: "<21:28:37> "[TI] McTavish": well guess its back to being aggressive against police dont cry when we pull 50cals out".

Which is exactly what happend today, McTavish kept word. There are multiple examples of he's behaviour because the Police/Liason room has become he's 2nd house. His overall toxic behaviour towards members of the Altis Police Department is ridiclious and should not be tolerated. I have had multiple officers coming to me that they are scared of being reported or involved with an issue between them and McTavish. This proofs to me that he is bad for this community and should be finding look further for another community to find a place to stay.

Adding to this, McTavish is breaking rules on a 'borderline' way. Hes roleplay is absolutely poor but people are too afraid to report him because off in-game bullying.

Example of his roleplay is;

He is being chased, officers pull him out, the animation does not even finish and he starts spraying hes gun. But the officer who gave me this example didn't record it sadly.

I hope I have informed you enough and are able to make a conclusion out of it.

With kind regards,

Detective Inspector Xsum
Senior Command of the Athira Police Department

EDIT: Also I recall something which I would like to add to the story written in the first section. It is a quote from Neo. The RP was poor in that scenario.

ROLEPLAY EVERYTHING.
" If I catch another kill from a "sniper" without any warning, you'll BOTH be banned. 1 for no roleplay, the other for RDM. " Neo.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqsec4yC6Q8&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You say that people have come to you because they are too afraid of being reported? The last officer I reported was a SGT who executed me and nothing was ever done about it, I haven't even been in the liaison room in ages so I don't know why you bring that up.

After the 50cal incident you were only one who messaged me, I am not sure why maybe to get a rise out of me?

The last 3 or 4 days has seen the cops constantly target TI, we have tried leaving them alone but it always seems we are focused.

Example: We try and offer to leave neri the other day but it seemed after rping with an Inspector the whole cop force shows up and is adamant on a gun fight, i wasn't killed but i warned that such aggressive action would have consequences.

I don't have any vendetta against the cops, we fight rebels more than we do cops. Cops have been more aggressive so we respond in kind, it's not like we have 50cals and ifrits out 24/7.

To be honest I am surprised about pat pepper as he used to have banter with us in the TI channels and i thought we were friends, didn't expect him to take it serious, sorry pal.

It's not my intention to say about crying and i apologise for that but it's just so frustrating trying to RP with cops they send the whole force after you intent on a shootout but when you kill a large percentage of the cops we get moaned at that we are too aggressive.

Quote [TI] Jay: "McTavish has been trying to kill cops the whole week"

I spoke to Jay on teamspeak and he said that's a downright lie, do you have screenshots of this as Jay is adamant he never said this.

Example of his roleplay is;

He is being chased, officers pull him out, the animation does not even finish and he starts spraying hes gun. But the officer who gave me this example didn't record it sadly.

Again bringing things up like this without evidence just seems like a personal attack on me.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

I don't remember you asking me to come resolve the situation with me? Because the message you sent me just seemed like a dig at me and TI and when you had the convo with yourself, droge and jay, i got pulled me in and you said you didn't want me there so you never once tried to resolve it.

If I don't get banned then ill be taking some time off from Altis to let things cool down or maybe  some community service or something positive :)

See, I have a whole page of reports to go through;

54f2f7cd30acc74e9455de71b76aa3aa.png

And the issue I have is, If i don't explain my decisions, they can be misinterpreted and deemed bias, or whatever.

So RIP the rest of my day....

Okay, let's start off with this.

This report looks to have been brewing for a while, which means it's obviously an on-going issue.

@DI Xsum I've been told you've used conversations here that the owner had requested not to, your report does look a bit written due to "having enough", and I agree enough is enough, try to respect your colleagues wishes, even if the information provided is useful to any extent..

Okay, let's get the first thing straight.

This is an ADULT Community. This is a SERIOUS ROLEPLAY Community. 

Where is the role-play in leading a load of cops to an instant death? However, that said, I can't just punish McTavish for that... he can't drive the Ifrit, the .50cal and shoot it all at the same time, this is a bigger issue with TI & those involved.

Worthy of a blanket ban? No, there are good TI, and it's unfair to sweep them all under the same rug.

Unfortunately, whilst that quote of me is accurate DI Xsum, It's not a sniper and a shitty roleplayer. It's a 50cal and an ifrit. That said, that was honestly disgusting to watch. Tactics worthy of a wasteland server indeed.

@Scott McTavish, You've been warned by Steph, You've been warned by Brat, you've even been warned by Remix (from what I've heard).

How many chances do you need? How much do you need to learn before something gets into your head.

Your post, it's full of excuses...

Example: We try and offer to leave neri the other day but it seemed after rping with an Inspector the whole cop force shows up and is adamant on a gun fight, i wasn't killed but i warned that such aggressive action would have consequences.
How about if we introduce account resets on death? You be all so gung-ho then, how about you all put your hands up and see if the cops have enough car seats to take you all? Sometimes facing the music can be as rewarding as "walking out of a firefight in full glory"....

Cops are not here to "shoot to kill", go look at how far @Gazalad report went in regards to using lethal ammunition.... They're not "actively" looking for a gunfight, sometimes it happens where you do want to respond to a gunfight where you can save lives! And yes, the image of "saving lives" and "stopping crime" does get blurry, and it does need fine tunes to get a clear picture...

How do the police ONLY target TI, if you're causing the issue, then you're the focus... how about staying under the radar? being sneaky, not getting caught...

The reports about you show "you don't care" about getting caught, or dying because "hey, you get to keep all your money, houses, stored items".

This mentality has to change, and I'm trying to think of the right actions to take that reflect fairly.

I'd look into giving you an account wipe, but that doesn't solve the issue, therefore i'm issuing a ban for the next 14 days. This is not a "temporary ban" because after the 14 days, you will have to appeal, and this is where the real investigation begins on your previous acts in this community.

You're free to talk on teamspeak to your friends, and maybe take some time in supporting this community by talking things through on the forums, and reaching a better day for everyone.

I look forwards to reading your appeal on 10/01/16.

Name:Special Agent McTavish

Steam ID:76561197981140845

GUID:d1dd0363098f7215832376d96132cbf6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back