What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TI Mimsky - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreTooth

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Mitchell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TI Mimsky

Date of the incident

12/29/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was selling my cocaine and when I went to go and bank my money, as soon as I reach the ATM I hear a small blur of noise and my head gets blasted, he then approaches my body, and says put your hands up when I'm pretty much already dead.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/t45BQJSitg8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi,

I'm called to the board, so here I'am.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's clear, there was a warning - twice.

Fix your volume or something :)

Im ready to take warning points for this , but im writing because i was the one engage the thing , i got one question how come that Mitchell didnt have on hes video when he was in the church and got warned , and all the others in there could hear us because they responded , if u come in u die. It looks like Mitchells sound is the problem here , not the engage.

Roberto.
You are ready to take a warning point? Let me explain something. You get a warning point and a seven day restriction for breaking the rules. That means it is punishment. You seem to think it is something you can easily take so you jump to your teammates defense. Thing is: No. This is NOT how it works. You are not supposed to reply here at all, and saying you''are ready to take warning points for this'' just proves to me you don't give a shit about the rules. So it is time for me to teach you respect for the rules.

There is not even evidence in your post, you could have just let your buddy who was reported post this. Total disregard for the report a player rules means warning point and a month suspension issued. Still ready to take the warning point @TI Roberto ?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Report Rejected as there was initation, however it's obvious that you had a sound issue. They issued proper RP initation twice.

However: 

Action Taken on [TI] Roberto

Name:[TI] Roberto

Steam ID:76561197998755426

GUID:25cc0d69b423b673ba9796e8d006ad1b

You have no evidence, and you post in complete defiance of the rules. If you want to give information, you go through a mentor and if they deem it worthy to the report, they go through the proper channels. This is being disruptive to the community, I am revoking the warning point restriction, however you can explain your actions in an unban appeal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back