What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - tiago - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan123

Your In-game name

Nathan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

tiago

Date of the incident

29/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

basically we were trying to rob this guy and I managed to land to a stop in my orca and 1 member dismount, he then tried to drive round / through me a hit me and blew me up, I have the video to support this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/z0nEWsZEvnk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I tried to drive around you. And in my camera it seemed like i didnt hit you and from the video we can see my effort to go around you but i didnt have enough space to do that and ended up touching your helicopter by accident.

Edit: And after this incident you didnt want to go to ts and threathned to report me which is a bannable offense i think

imageproxy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So tell me, upon reviewing the video your friend gets out, reloads then fires a shot at the truck, then the truck attempts to pass and clips the Orca which then explodes and then he continues driving on as your friend during says something I cannot make out before suddenly lighting him up with his primary... my problem so far is why is he shooting at all during any of this?

Prior to this he was initiated on by another member at the processor which resulted in my member shooting out one of his tires (I have no idea what he said to him) so he was already initiated with before I was vdmd, altho I don't have any footage of this to support what was said between them

That is odd as I hear no mention of that during the video, unless I just missed it so if so do point it out with a timestamp.

Ahh I can see he is indeed landed there alrighty. Now for one last question before I go off for the night and deal with this tomorrow.

You've marked that you attempted to resolve this, how have you exactly? And what was the outcome of the talk other than the report?

Alrighty well I am just going to end this now, in future I advise actually talking with the person as so far it is more of a waste of time as I don't see any intention to VDM the heli other than that the driver just has pretty bad sense of location as he did attempt to go around but just clipped the rotor and hell you better bloody expect to be hit by someone else flying down the road in a fast vehicle and not see you in time since you've landed in the middle of the road next to a blind bend at that.

Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back