What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tik Tak Triton - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Vane

Staff Team
Staff Team
Your In-game name

PC Charles Vane

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tik Tak Triton

Date of the incident

03/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and an officer rolled up on poseidon, found out it was Tik Tak who the police are after..

He just got helped by medics and then shot straight away even though he had another poseidon member who he could have got to help him. Instead of just surrendering and letting his faction help him, he chose to break a server rule and used "self defense" as an excuse to break this rule:

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.

I did not try to talk to him on TS but mentioned it whilst talking too him in game. Seems his "roleplay criminal" status is more important than the rule. He knows better.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOBA2YVvOMw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay so i am a little confused here? The rules states actively entering a Combat situation. I didn't actively enter a combat situation, it was forced on me by ur actions in this case trying to make me serve my life sentence. I am gonna defend my self and when u fire upon me with a less lethal weapon i will defend my self. If u wouldn't have tryed to harm me i wouldn't have tryed to shoot.  

I am slightly disappointed ur going straight for a forum report, i have acted in the way me and many others have interpreted the rule. If this interpretation is wrong a simple conversation in TS would solve this and i would gladly return any gear i gained from the situation as well as a sincere apology. 

So, after having review the footage and heard both sides I have come to my conclussion. 

The rule you are refering to @Charles Vane  (5.4) is intended to ensure that the people who have recently been revived do not actively start a new situation by themselves. In this case, @TikTak was correct in walking away, essentially trying to avoid a new hostile situation. Your decision to aprehend him started a new situation - but it was you that started it Charles. This situation is not what 5.4 is about.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back