What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Timing - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask3

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ask3

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Timing

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 19

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my mate were in the redzones church to be specific. We killed the player named Timing when he jumped out his ifrit at 19:16 exactly. Shortly after he arrived back at the church at 19:19 and shot me. He shot me in the back from a rock down the hill which u can see in the clip. We didn't know if he was breaking NLR in the start because we didn't really keep track, there was alot of fighting but still thought it was kinda suspicious. I luckely clipped the whole incident, we looked at the clips and saw that he was breaking NLR.

Me and my mate couldn't resolve this with the player since he logged off shortly after the incident took place.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Pade-HatHi, can you please provide a non edited version of the video, theres a bit where it cuts out in-between and jumps way ahead also if possible i would request some sort of a screen shot of the kill feed from both interactions with Timing as i cannot see it from the video provided since the bottom half where the information is, is cut off the video .

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@Pade-HatHi, can you please provide a non edited version of the video, theres a bit where it cuts out in-between and jumps way ahead also if possible i would request some sort of a screen shot of the kill feed from both interactions with Timing as i cannot see it from the video provided since the bottom half where the information is, is cut off the video .
Yeah sure, the video is not edited at all it's just my recording program only clips 1 minute and 30 seconds at a time. The little gab in between the first clip and second is probaly about 20-30 seconds long, i can't do much about it. 

Here are the screen shots:

This is where i shoot and kill him:

image.png

And here is where he shoots me:

image.png

Sorry about it not being in the video my recording program is not that great, hope this will do if not just tell me :).

Thank you for the additional stuff I have asked for, from the video and the pictures I can now see that Timing has indeed broke NLR which he has been warned for in the past but continues to do so.

ACTION TAKEN

Timing will be recieving a 1 day ban for NLR breach.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back