What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tinky Winky & Zin - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
have nothing more to say about this.   i dont just want to say arma physics are not the best but in this case it clearly have some issues. 

since i move up and just spray around the corner and move straight on to the room were the door was closed you dont need to be rocket scientist to know he is in the room  

next time take it on TS

Since none of you seem to have anything more to say to this, the verdict is the following:

The part of the report considering @Jayray Holder, I believe I do not have to say much to. There is nothing out of order with that kill and I can not see any form of cheats being part of it.
Therefore No Action Taken.

To the report on @Zinder.

Generally, guns should not be going through walls and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming it was accidental. Should this happen to turn into a common occurrence, the stance on this will be very different. 

Now on to the part of the video that actually caught my attention: Your initiation @Zinder

I quote: 

"Put your fucking hands up right now, put your fucking hands up right now! Right now! If you do anything... , if you pull out a weapon you will... put your fucking hands up right now. Put your hands up right now, right... right now!"

At this point I could not even call this a "hands up or die" initiation since there was literally no word of what is going to happen if he does not comply with your demands. I am not entirely sure as of what happened with the rest of the threat, but it was not even close to being good  enough to justify opening fire at anyone. 

I would expect a long time member of this community to know whether or not a proper initiation/high quality roleplay was provided before engaging in a gunfight.

This is what I would consider a clear cut case of RDM and should obviously have it´s consequences. Now, I am considering the fact that your record is fairly clean so far, which led me to believe that this was a slip up and will hopefully not happen again. 

Therefore a Warning for breaking 1.2 will be placed on your record. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back