What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - TireNutz Worker - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornerTakenQuickly

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Craig Fallace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: TireNutz Worker

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/19/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 8

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Clear cut nvl after me and my mate Mario tried to rob him for causing a inconvenience to our new mechanic shop business . The clip speaks for itself . I'm not sure of a ID but in the video someone calls him Cam and he was shot by Marty Jobs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1K56SfuoeTrApu/d1337o9W3oOK?invite=cr-MSxZcWIsNzk5MzM4Nzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello

I hold my hands up, I was very frustrated at this point of the night having already been shot for this. I feel you are missing out a lot of information.
You and your friends came to the shop several times being a nuisance, saying we over charge and baiting a reaction ( which you seem to be doing often ), you were asked to leave, police came etc etc, you then set up shop across the road posting on tweedle trying to bait a reaction again. You shot myself in a van opposite tyre nutz and I was taken hospital. Police were called and one of you was arrested and one ran off.

Then over the next few hours you try and harras and kidnap tyrenutz workers and members of the Firm, I believe this was attempted 4 times? The Police were getting frustrated and I believe authed everything on you which I saw you complain about in OOC.

I made a mistake. I shouldn't have let my emotions get the better of me, but in my eyes you were baiting and I got frustrated.

I have been a member of this city for over 3 years and this has been the worst interaction i have come across.
The video is very short and does not show anything that happened prior to this altercation.

My mate Craig is Forum banned for some reason very upsetting for me as he is my best pal but he wanted me to say this.

I am very confused as to what you are trying to say here as none of it justifies why you NVL'd you said we provided bad interactions but you didn't let us continue with any rp because you NVL'd. 

Good evening Folks! 

So after review of this situation. 

@Cameron HarrisonYou were outnumbered, three people all armed came at you demanding you to stop. 

Now looking at your history, there is no warning nor bans on your account and being here since 2021 that is a lot. 

Due to this incredibly clean record I'm going not going to ban BUT I will be issuing a very stern warning. If you are found breaking any rules within the next 2 months it will be a ban over warning regardless of how severe the situation is.  

Charid: 21198
Action: Warning
Rule(s)broken: G2.4 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back