What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Titan12, MR D - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach John

Your In-game name

John Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Titan12, MR D

Date of the incident

02/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

What happened was I was walking over to the police station in Athira, I had just joined the server and then 2 people started to talk with me, we exchanged a few words and then i ran off, they started following me and asked if I wanted to buy a handgun but I only wanted to buy the magazines, As they were following me to the atm. I gave them 10k for 5 magazines but like 10 seconds later (30 sec before restart) they told me "put your hands up or be shot" so fast i didn't even get the chance to react. then they shot me and the server went down, lost all my gear. (They were fully aware of that the restart was coming soon as they talked about the "sandstorm" (The reason I am late with this player report is because I was restricted from posting anything untill today)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/LqBT1rpZfts-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I have only been playing this server for a week and i have read all the rules. I am trying to get the hang of them . Before i joined this server i was playing a very toxic server, i have finally taken my self out of the mind set i was in and have joined a Gang that are sending me into the right direction of role play and understanding the situations. I really do apologise for braking the rule and destroying the fun within the role play for you. I will give you £500,000 compensation for the things you had lost and i will never do this again i have learnt from my mistake and this wont happen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked 3 times in the chat right after you killed me to come to TS but you decided to ignore.

I advise you keep your attitude away from that of straight up wanting people banned as that starts to scream purely revenge against people, along with do not threaten people with deportation aka reporting them ingame again like you did at the end of your video. I can understand some of the frustration but you need to keep it civil.

Anyway... I am at a loss for words on just how utter shit this is from Titan12 and Mr D, and trying to somehow get yourself out of this by attempting to point out some flaw in the report as well is quite childish since you are already fully aware of the massive fuckup you have committed. This type RDM I would not even bother calling any of that roleplay is just horrendous and apparently you need to spend a good amount of time away from ingame where you can not be trusted whatsoever right now it seems... hell it is not even just RDM I can tell easily you and your friend sat there metagaming, talking out of character about robbing him and what else to do and that is just ridiculous. You say you have read the rules... well you can spend a lot longer re-reading them alongside your friend and both of you can explain in unban appeals and prove to us that we can actually trust you to join the server ever again.

Titan12 - Action Taken (2.2)

Mr D - Action Taken (2.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back