What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tom - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamk68

Your In-game name

adamk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tom

Date of the incident

24/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The guy in the house Tom I believe his name is, me and kevin rolled up to this house as we seen there was a Huron,BlackFish,and a hemmit box outside a house we landed and heard a shot I then asked who was they shooting no one replied, I then asked that I would like to buy the house, the guy in the house said 'leave or be shot' as a humming bird landed me and kevin then thought the guy had backup which wasn't and was other guys wanted to see what was all the fuss was about. We have talked this out in TS as that got no where over a hour, we asked about compensation as because of poor role play as he didn't state that he had friends in the area as we got shot from. They say there was a active gun fight just before we landed but could of said 'please leave the area or be deemed involved' atleast told us something instead of 'leave or be shot' I don't want anyone to get banned I just want to be compensated and the other guys involved

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Usvj5cEIo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

I (And HoneyBadger) was indeed trying to resolve this with you for about 1 and a half hour. During this period we told you there was an active firefight in that situation and from our perspective, having a hummingbird land and multiple people with guns get out of it, seems like backup arriving. 

In this liason we repeatedly told you we are willing to comp your gear if you could provide a full video that includes a few minutes before arriving to the situation, so we could see you indeed didn't know there was an active situation ongoing. The only videos provided was a 30-second perspective (<14:00:25> "Chang": https://plays.tv/s/M12KP9EVwI2g ) which was taken down again after about 10/15 minutes and at the last 10 minutes of the liason a 3 minute video of you was supplied in which we could hear gunshots, and someone on your comms confirming he is being fired at. (at which point you could have left the area)

You went on to claim that we would have to come out of our positions to you and inform you of an active gunfight so you could leave the area.

At the end you asked if we were going to comp you or if you should go to the forums, we informed you once again that we would like to see a video that includes a few minutes prior to your arrival, so we could evaluate the entire situation properly from everyones perspectives and that with this 3 minute video that shows you entering an ongoing situation isn't enough for us to comp everyone (especially as some people in the channels claimed losing MAR-10's) at which point you left the liason.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

To make sure that I don't miss any details from the situation I would like you to upload a video showing 3/4 minutes prior to your arrival. Since overall this situation seems very strange to me.

You are reporting someone called "Tom" however in the whole video nobody called "Tom" is visible. And I need some more explanation on what happens in the video and especially who is who. Who is that person you talk with in the beginning of the video (Eemil) a gang member an affiliate a stranger etc. 

To make sure that I don't miss any details from the situation I would like you to upload a video showing 3/4 minutes prior to your arrival. Since overall this situation seems very strange to me.

You are reporting someone called "Tom" however in the whole video nobody called "Tom" is visible. And I need some more explanation on what happens in the video and especially who is who. Who is that person you talk with in the beginning of the video (Eemil) a gang member an affiliate a stranger etc. 
Seeing as he might not respond on Christmas eve I will.

Tom is a new player who we took on and are teaching how this server/game works. He was the guy inside the house who told them to leave or they will be shot. Which we apologized to them for as it isn't a high quality RP way of doing it, but seeing as it was an active firefight (with Dopefish from Adamk's gang) and the people in the area who had oversight had enough reason to assume they were backup (arrived during the situation with guns drawn) he should not even have talked to them. 

Multiple groups (GB, LD & AR) were involved and in liaison they specifically stated (and proved by no ally-hexagons) that none of the groups were working together and therefore did not know about the situation, but when Dopefish (AR) (01:47 in the video) killed Chaaang (LD), we can clearly hear Keven in teamspeak (overwolf shows this) pointing out to Dopefish (AR) he just killed the wrong guy. 

Also, In their video it wasn't known that there was somebody in the house, yet he starting talking to somebody who was inside. Which gives us even more reason to assume he is affiliated with the people in the situation and was aware of the risks of approaching. 

When we asked for a longer video to dismiss these arguments they either ignored the question, gave the "my shadowplay only goes back 5 min" argument or said they didn't have to meet these requests (even when we pointed out that an admin would set the same minimum evidence standards).

And I'd like to point out that Nibbies and Keven kept relaying tactical information on teamspeak after being shot on Adamk's video.

I hope you still have a nice Christmas, and thank you for time and consideration regarding this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since no additional evidence has been provided this report will be declined due to lack of evidence. 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back