What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tommy and Bluetooth - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

Your In-game name

Apple Juice

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tommy and Bluetooth

Date of the incident

25/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I pulled up to a gas station robbery to see a guy with his hands up, soon after another man appears who seems to be the robber/ hostage taker. (i also have a feeling they are part of the same gang which is also a bit dodgy as he used his gang mate as hostage) anyway i step out and in a matter of seconds im initated on. the rp with the initation in my opinion was terrible as it was simply "hands up, hands up, im going to shoot you in 3 seconds 3 2 1.... after i died i made an attempt to speak to them on ts but they wouldnt come.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b5869cadc7e05b88e/bluetooth-and-tommy
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

do you have by any chance a video 3-5 mins prior to you arriving on the gas station? 

Let me explain the actual situation here. 

I was a hostage for that robbery, but the other person you see, tommy, was not the person robbing the shop. Prior to you coming down the road to the shop 2 people pulled up in the same type of car that you did. They were all armed, they got back into there car and drove off. For all we knew that was them scouting the robbery to see how many people taking place and you coming back a few mins later in the same car as a distraction. Also, we intitiated on you by saying “put your hands up”, you failed to comply, so nearly 10 seconds later Tommy proceeds by saying “hands up within 3 seconds” as you comply ignored the first part of initiation. And you still ignored what was said so you were shot. Now, we know that doing a counter to being shot is wrong but you were blaintly ignoring us prior to the count down, and, as I stated before, could of been distracting us. And to be fair, it does look like you were trying to buy time for your friends. Now I’m not saying you were because in a clip you showed us, you were just driving on the road. But look at it from our perspective also. ^^

Let me explain the actual situation here. 

I was a hostage for that robbery, but the other person you see, tommy, was not the person robbing the shop. Prior to you coming down the road to the shop 2 people pulled up in the same type of car that you did. They were all armed, they got back into there car and drove off. For all we knew that was them scouting the robbery to see how many people taking place and you coming back a few mins later in the same car as a distraction. Also, we intitiated on you by saying “put your hands up”, you failed to comply, so nearly 10 seconds later Tommy proceeds by saying “hands up within 3 seconds” as you comply ignored the first part of initiation. And you still ignored what was said so you were shot. Now, we know that doing a counter to being shot is wrong but you were blaintly ignoring us prior to the count down, and, as I stated before, could of been distracting us. And to be fair, it does look like you were trying to buy time for your friends. Now I’m not saying you were because in a clip you showed us, you were just driving on the road. But look at it from our perspective also. ^^
the situation that happened before is irrelevant, I was unarmed and posing no threat. seeing as I was ignoring you knocking me out and putting me in zip ties would of been the correct thing, but please explain to me where the roleplay is in "hands up 3,2,1" I would of happily spoke in ts if you came when I asked but you just ignored me and didn't speak a single word. It seems like you are only replying know because a report has been filed against you. It may seem like a dick move but the disrespect for not even acknowledging me after I ask multiple times to come to ts and the disregard for the rules doesn't really make me want to resolve it with you at this point.

I am sorry, you were very quite, when you were saying “want to come to radio” I could barely hear you and just thought you were muttering. But you were posing a possible threat to us as of what I have said. Now, If you had anything expensive on you I will happily give you compensation for your troubles as this was are mistake. 

Hello. 

Yes I was the one that shot you, the video provided isnt any evidence on what you are going buy, especially as you havent described what was said prior the countdown, I understand now that 3 seconds may have been not long enough even though you proceeded to run, and we also we warned you for a lot longer to leave the area or face the judgement of being shot, we are playing the role of an unlawful citizen you need to understand that these things happen, (note: ive seen many taken down for a lot less infact ive been taken out with no innitiation before, spoke to the admin (Jefke V) & just decided to have a break move on and enjoy) unfortunatelly I didnt see you inform us about teamspeak (you could have messaged me personally so i would have notcied) after we called the medic and informed you it they were on the way you were revived and drove off within minutes, we never wanted to harm you but you wouldnt listen that we needed you away from the area as you were distracting us from our role.

you need to understand that there are always two sides of the story and that everything is a learing curve. 

So just because you end up in a tough situation in atlis doesnt mean you should destroy the game for everyone else, when it comes to reading the rules it never states how long you need to give before innitiating, a countdown can be based on RDM, but not if you have innitiated the situation to someone (you)  beforehand..i.e. we spoke to you before informed you on what we were doing and warned you that this is undergoing a robbery we need you too leave, failing to comply may lead to taking matters into our own hands... you failed to comply...we explained more indepth that if you continue to fail to comply we will shoot. bluetooth gave a warning shot. you still failed to comply so I gave a countdown hoping that would push you away instead you became abbusive so we took matters into our own hands.. why dont you provide that video to the staff? 

personally I find this all a bit uneccasery,  as it may ruin  things for people who try there best to understand the rules (not everyone is an expert YET!) after all not only does this affect the payers enjoyment but the business structure as well. 

please see this all as a friendly discussion rather than arguementive tone, personally I hope we can sort this situation between one another.

Surgey - I apologise that this has upset you, I can assure you I now know that countdowns arent permitted. I hope you are willing to carry on in a better mood and wish you all the best of health.

kind regards

Tommy

Hello. 

Yes I was the one that shot you, the video provided isnt any evidence on what you are going buy, especially as you havent described what was said prior the countdown.
It makes no difference if I missed out some things in the description when the video shows it all?

Hello. I understand now that 3 seconds may have been not long enough even though you proceeded to run.
Never ran, was just walking about so another lie.

we also we warned you for a lot longer to leave the area or face the judgement of being shot.
Please show me where in the video you say this

So just because you end up in a tough situation in atlis doesn't mean you should destroy the game for everyone else.
Im not "destroying the game" its people like you and bluetooth who rdm that deters people from coming onto the server.

I am sorry, you were very quite, when you were saying “want to come to radio” I could barely hear you and just thought you were muttering. But you were posing a possible threat to us.
Seems a bit suspicious how you couldn't hear me even tho im trying to resolve a situation but the medics and cops could here me perfectly well, further more how does a unarmed hobo wearing no protective armour with no weapon drawn vs 2 guys with guns and armour pose a threat?

when it comes to reading the rules it never states how long you need to give before initiating.
Initiating doesn't have a timer, its the roleplay you use before, during and after the situation you are initiating on

like i said two sides of the story im not calling you a liar so id apreciate you wouldnt base us as one too, if you dont want to admit them proir your second visit at the station then so be it, I'm not going to stress over that.

(respectfully why didnt you listen and come back? who goes into a robbery unarmed and expects nothing to happen?)

I dont use playz because I don't have time to get salty or even discuss indepth this situation you decided to stur up.

secondly don't involve bluetooth he had nothing to do with the matter he was just standing by.  point towards me. 

if i'm banned then I'm banned I wont argue an appeal because that would be the admins final vertict..I've read the rule of RDM more indepth and learnt something new I apologised to you and want to calm this squabble more for bluetooth's behalf as its stressing him. 

infact I'm into my RP and personally make the game a little more interesting unfortunally just this once I was neglegent on your second visit.

I think its more something of a vintictive goal you have hear rather than teach.

note: Surgey always remember it's a game the last thing i want is to upset anyone and cause mental stress onto the other.

anyway like said before I really do wish you well if given a chance and we meet again ill buy you a pint in kavala 👍

Tommy

Maybe if you read what I said, about the people pulling up in the same exact car that you did 5 mins early?

Prior to you coming down the road to the shop 2 people pulled up in the same type of car that you did. They were all armed, they got back into there car and drove off. For all we knew that was them scouting the robbery to see how many people taking place and you coming back a few mins later in the same car as a distraction.
That exact.

Anyhow, I dont quite understand why you are crying about rdm when you were given an approx 13 seconds to put your hands up, with multiple warnings. So if you think you can turn up to a robbery and expect nothing to happen, and when something does happen you do not respond, you have problems. Because your pretty much telling me now that IRL, you see a robbbery in progress, you'd turn up to it and when you got told to pop your hands in the air, you would blaintly ignore them and risk getting killed. Because that is what would most likely happen in real life. And this, well is a real life rpg. So please explain to me now how you think its acceptible to report the both of us because youy couldnt listen to a order correctly?

If anyone else would like to quote me on what I just said please do, because I see no wrong in anything ive said. And If I have, as tommy said, its a chance to learn something. Thank you.

Dw. But man, It was an honest mistake from Tommy, you were warned to put your hands up 10 seconds before that. If we were to all talk about this in TS or something and resolve a workaround for what happened, and put this all behind are backs? We can give you some comp for your troubles or something? Please don't take this report any further, we are all humans and we all make mistakes, point is, a lesson was learned today. No countdowns what so ever. So would you like to try resolve this in another way rather than banning?

Thank you for your time 😛

im leaving it to the admin dealing with the situation, in my eyes as I said before the time has come and gone for talking

Are you sure? Because as I said before we could not hear you correctly. You could of typed in direct communication something like //ts, or something along the lines of that, because you say the time for talking is over, but we never refused to talk to you or anything along the lines of that, so I think that you should atleast give us a chance to talk (well, a chance that we know about xD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back