What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Trevor and Slim Rice - RDM (actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose

Your In-game name

[LM] Caboose

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Trevor and Slim Rice

Date of the incident

01/12/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Two players not involved within a current combat situation RDM'd two of our members down, one of them being me. The players went by the names Trevor and Slim Rice, and did not come to Team Speak after being asked many times and waiting for 20 mins.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EePxIWy7XFQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

We would need a video showing the FULL situation.

How do you know that the players you are reporting are NOT part of the active combat situation? What evidence can you provide that proves they weren't with [AWT]? I see lots of players without gang tags during active firefights.

We spoke to [AWT] afterwards in TS, they share no affiliation with the players.

Any additional evidence can be supplied to staff on teamspeak, of which they will reply here.

Please submit within 24 hours.

Full gang roster of AWT proving lack of association. Myself and the reporter spoke to some of their members who were on the server at time of incident. and they confirmed they'd never heard of them. Should be treated as not involved as far as evidence is concerned unless the players being reported speak otherwise. @Samatlewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Report will await its 24 hour mark, of which acceptance/denial of this report shall be stated.

i can confirm this as one of the leaders of awt and leading the situation at that time when we died i was talking to the LM about it and then i read that they randomly got shot by these guys so i told them instantly hey man just saying these are not my boys.

Joining a active gunfight, whilst having nothing to do with it?! None of that thank you!

Report accepted!

01b29521e5497a5a8bca4b5cc9728341

BattlEye GUID

4 hours ago
Trevor

Steam ID

4 hours ago

Slim Rice

85fadb57852a25fe7677180dded23bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back