What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - TRIADS - 141 AND 311 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: TRIADS - 141 AND 311

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: RDM AND POWERGAMING

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Context:
- I was driving around the city trying to find and make some stories to post for Weazel news, i pulled into pillbox and noticed a member of triads carrying someone into pillbox, so i decided to wait and see what they'd do, Stay and wait with this person or leave and drive off, they did the latter. As 141 drove off i noticed 311 was also with them so i tailed them to see where they were going, what they were doing etc. They kept stopping randomly which led me to believe they were onto me so i did some doughnuts and backed off a little to see if they'd come up to me or carry on going. After doing this 2 times they turned around and drove at me so i went off onto the highway to which they simply drove straight by and towards their turf. I assumed they must have not noticed me as they didn't stop or even shout out their cars to me, so I started following them to their turf, to which when i came over a hill they turned around and rammed me off my bike and aimed a gun at me. After doing the usual hands up drop your stuff and take me somewhere to go kill me, you can clearly hear 311 say, " let's dump him so forgets everything we've done to him". Then i'm put into a boot and driven into the sea to drown.

1) The RDM:
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

- The rule clearly states, "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM", this to me describes what 141 done perfectly, they didn't speak a single word to me before ramming me (attacking me), they didn't attempt any form of RP and therefore I see it as RDM.

2) The Powergaming:
(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay...

- The end of the rule clearly states "using knowledge of the rules within roleplay", 311 knows of the NLR rule and wants to "dump" me simply so i "forget what's happened" and to end any strand of RP that can be salvaged from this.

"Triads" RP over the past week or so has been simply abysmal, they put shooting and killing before RP and I don't believe they know the rules at all. I have been RDM'ed twice in less than 30 hours by the group and it's simply too annoying to let go.

I will attach clips of more evidence of RDM by the "triads" , the reason for not reporting prior to this particular event is I didn't have a 3 min prior clip.

( The bottom two clips don't have any link to this particular event just a showcase for their tragic RP levels.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xZIIqKIucJc0D/d1337QcRTtVc?invite=cr-MSxqNFAsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xZJGXMMl3Aifs/d1337gu8HRNc?invite=cr-MSxvaTksMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
[ Removed by Staff ]

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the woman in red, in the red car - Valencia

Hi mate thanks for taking the time to write a report even though when you asked us to come to QE twice, instead of talking it out you instantly just stormed off saying "thanks, now im going to use this conversation to write a report." In my opinion this is a revenge report as we explained to you every time the scenario yet you didn't want to talk it out despite asking us to come to QE.

Now i will give my POV to this.

so i decided to wait and see what they'd do, Stay and wait with this person or leave and drive off, they did the latter
You are aware of the ongoing "beef" between triads and weazels where you guys have kidnapped us and visa versa. However in my eyes I did not need to ask you to come to QE or anything as I am aware of the beef. So if you are aware of the beef and you have already been shot prior by someone else in triads, why would you still keep coming and decide to follow us.

After doing this 2 times they turned around and drove at me so i went off onto the highway to which they simply drove straight by and towards their turf
Like you said, you drove off to the highway so we couldn't even speak to you every time we tried speaking to you. 

they didn't speak a single word to me before ramming me
Again like you said here, we couldn't say anything to you as you were clearly baiting and every time we came towards you, you just drove off. 

So at that point where you first started chasing us i commed to triads "theres weazel news here lets get him. "
After this pete told us "be careful because he might be with marabuntas"

so we left it and started driving when we realised he kept following us and when we tried talking to him he just drove off.

Only way to talk to him was by knocking him off and if he knows that theres ongoing beef with triads why would he keep following a red car with a red person inside?

He kept trying to get us to follow him to marabuntas turf which was what we thought which is the reason we didn't keep chasing him. 

The night before he threatened on tweedle saying "hes not the only one that you shot at so now you are dead." - to Barry which was another person he reported and again called us to QE when he was shot. and again left without talking it out. This is why i think it is a revenge report.  

Also would like to add for the other report where you were beat with a baseball bat - just because you are a reported for weazel news does not allow you to follow gang nominals around and go into the middle of a shootout. Any other gangs would shoot you for being there or ask you to leave. In this case I assume he thought you were the one that shot him.

Hi mate thanks for taking the time to write a report even though when you asked us to come to QE twice, instead of talking it out you instantly just stormed off saying "thanks, now im going to use this conversation to write a report." In my opinion this is a revenge report as we explained to you every time the scenario yet you didn't want to talk it out despite asking us to come to QE.

Hello, correct , we went to QE twice, but both times you failed to understand what you did wrong and because it happened on multiple occasions I left and put up a report. Again, your rule knowledge is askew in the “revenge report”.

You are aware of the ongoing "beef" between triads and weazels where you guys have kidnapped us and visa versa. However in my eyes I did not need to ask you to come to QE or anything as I am aware of the beef. So if you are aware of the beef and you have already been shot prior by someone else in triads, why would you still keep coming and decide to follow us.
I am aware, yes. There’s nothing wrong with kidnapping, that’s not what I’m trying to argue for, it’s your RDM prior to the kidnapping. I was already RDM’ed (shot) and wanted to dig up dirt to Write a report on you, just because you have shot me the day before, that doesn’t give you the right to smack me off my bike with no roleplay beforehand.

Like you said, you drove off to the highway so we couldn't even speak to you every time we tried speaking to you. 
That is a VERY poor attempt of an excuse, you 100% did not try to speak to me.

Only way to talk to him was by knocking him off and if he knows that theres ongoing beef with triads why would he keep following a red car with a red person inside?
I’m allowed to follow someone, that doesn’t give them the right to rdm me. 

He kept trying to get us to follow him to marabuntas turf which was what we thought which is the reason we didn't keep chasing him.
Who did? You were infront of me the whole time, please watch the clip.

@qaws

“Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defence.” 

- I will not be replying to you further.

purposely getting close to us and trying to intimidate us and then when there is a consequence you get mad and instantly call us out for RDM.
Me tailing you, trying to catch you doing something unlawful or anything to make a news report on, should not equate to me being RDM’ed.

When I was explaining to you that we had ongoing beef with weasel and you were hovering above us in a helicopter getting as close as possible that you were going to get shot.
So, In character you hadn’t told me anything, but because I’m getting close, you have the right to just shoot me out the air? 

There has been lots of prior rp before all of the situations above that you are aware of.
We had RP the night before or a few days before, but leading up to this specific event, there was 0 RP.

The problem I have is that you are then moaning that you have been knocked off the bike and not expected further interaction after following someone.
You have misread the entire conversation. I’m not annoyed for the RP following me being hit off my bike, it’s there’s no RP prior. Please re-read my initial statement.

Also what is this about weasel trying to war a CoC in the first place. Why are weasel acting like a gang? Weasel are a legal news group they shouldn’t be walking around with guns or bats trying to intimidate and fight civilians or gang members. Let’s remember who started the ‘beef’ when you guys decided you were going to try and tax people for using a public car park.
This has nothing to do with the report.

caught lacking by the gang especially if you take them to QE shout and moan for 2 minutes, say you want a clip and then leave the call and that’s the end of it. I do not believe that any of your claims here are considered RDM and I don’t think you believe that either.
If you had pulled up next to me or followed me for a bit and pointed a gun at me and carried the RP from there, I’d have no problem. Instead you ram me off my bike without saying a word, this to me is RDM. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth, I obviously think this is RDM otherwise I wouldn’t have reported it.

believe it is a revenge report as you are upset about the fact you have been dumped 2 days in a row by us
Correct me if I’m wrong, a revenge report is when, for example:

- I put a report up and get you banned

- You then report me for breaking a rule in attempt to get me banned.

This is not a revenge report.

Steve that there is prior RP to all of the clips shown above.
Please show any sort of footage of prior RP, I’ve shown a 3 minute clip prior to the situation and there’s clearly no RP shown.

I would have liked to talk in QE like adults but clearly that is not the approach you would like to take. 
We attempted this but both times 3/4 people joined and started speaking over each other, I try explain my side and what RDM is and got completely shut down by you guys. I’m not here to be shouted at like a child, besides we are too far gone now for a liaison and it’s best staff deal with the evidence. 

I assume you’re the other one I’m reporting? Care to explain your blatant powergaming?

Hello @SteveStacy

For RDM claims you need 3-5 minutes worth of footage before the initial rule break occurs. I have also noticed the RDM clip in the helicopter was 3 days ago. Reports for rulebreaks must be done within 24 hours of the rule break, so please remove that as evidence and any others that are the same.

@Liam

Fair enough mate, I’ll do that now.

( I’m commenting on my phone not my PC so not too sure how to edit it correctly, could a staff delete them? Or I can edit it later on tonight at 5pm ish)

VERY poor attempt of an excuse,
At 3;00 in the first clip you clearly go onto the highway as soon as we start following you . I wasn’t gonna waste my time doing a chase just so u can bait me to another place. You were clearly baiting and it’s quite obvious 

I’m allowed to follow someone,
In real life what do you think a gang member that is “going to do something” like you said since we kept stopping, going to do to a news reporter that is following them. There could be many reasons - you could be an insider for police etc… considering there is conflict between triads and weazel news, it’s not a good idea to follow them.

Also if I’m right, @Liamhas said that the RDM claim has been removed right? Does this mean that I am no longer being reported and only the other triads or is this RDM claim for the helicopter incident. 

Another thing that I wanted to add was, you talked about poor RP for the last week from triads but not valuing your life when asked to choose between your work life and a gang (fuck triads or fuck weazel news) you decided to choose to say weazel is my job. Again, you are treating weazel like a gang, which it is not. Any normal reporter would have instantly said fuck weazel news since they are the reason you got kidnapped in the first place. 

You also did not rp injuries very well at all from when you were knocked off your bike to when you were punched and stabbed. Maybe a small grunt which I don’t think is good enough when you are claiming that our RP is not good either. 

At 3;00 in the first clip you clearly go onto the highway as soon as we start following you . I wasn’t gonna waste my time doing a chase just so u can bait me to another place. You were clearly baiting and it’s quite obvious
Nope, I saw a group who I was tailing turn around drive towards me so I went off to the side, I was alone and had no one else in city to call for backup, I was not baiting.

In real life what do you think a gang member that is “going to do something” like you said since we kept stopping, going to do to a news reporter that is following them. There could be many reasons - you could be an insider for police etc… considering there is conflict between triads and weazel news, it’s not a good idea to follow them.
Again we are on gta, I know it’s roleplay but you still have to provide good RP before attacking someone.

Regards to the last comment I’ll let Liam Comment on that.

Another thing that I wanted to add was, you talked about poor RP for the last week from triads but not valuing your life when asked to choose between your work life and a gang (fuck triads or fuck weazel news) you decided to choose to say weazel is my job. Again, you are treating weazel like a gang, which it is not. Any normal reporter would have instantly said fuck weazel news since they are the reason you got kidnapped in the first place. 
It’s not NVL to not say what you want me to. Your comments about Weazel news being a “gang” are simply irrelevant and I will not be commenting on that or any other remarks about that.

The clip involving me has been removed and I will not be making any further comments. 
Who are you? Are you either 141 or 311? The 2 people of whom I’m actually reporting.

Good morning, 

First and foremost my in-character name is Jake and I'm a hang about for the triads. (ID 311 AT THIS TIME)
so from here on and out, you're more than welcome to refer to me as Jake in this report instead of using the in game ID. That's up to you.

Starting off my response, when we took you hostage we gave you two commands, one being say 'fuck triads' and the other one asking you to say 'fuck Weazel', these commands both had 2 separate outcomes, one possibly saving your life and the other outcome being the one that nobody likes, you didn't want to choose any outcome and your reasoning was pretty much that your job with Weazel was more important that your life. This just shows the style of RP that we have been getting fed to us constantly from most of our differences with Weazel news. Whilst this was going on you asked the girl who was holding a gun at you to come to QE, I joined the call as well to help out and explain to you with more context as to why you were knocked off your bike. Whilst I was there you never even brought up any issue with me and my supposed 'powergaming'. For my defence when I said 'lets dump him so he forgets everything' this is based off past experience and I didn't intent for it to be thought of as me using 'using knowledge of the rules within roleplay'. The way I simply thought of this being said in other words was, nobody would know of your death if they didn't know where you were. You would be dead thus not being able to tell on us. Also before this where you seem to have not put the clip where I clearly said numerous times (a total of 3 times) saying 'lets dump you', 'feed you to the ocean so there's no chance of survival', and 'feed you to the kraken'. My clip proving this can also be uploaded if you would like to see it, in my defence this shows that I'm not purposely speaking about rules in-game.

As for the RDM report during your clip at time 1:50 you can clearly hear the girl who I was with asking if we should knock you down, this proved we knew of you watching us and from here on we were sceptical of you being anywhere near us. We left it at that hoping you would split off and leave it as nothing, but once we realised you were constantly following and previously before this we have had weazel news workers shoot at us with guns we were unsure on what you intensions were and we took safe precautions to defend the safety of our lives. Clearly we see you trying to bait us by going back and forth towards our vehicles, we then set up a plan to disable you from following and stop it. Hitting you off the bike was our safest choice of disabling you, and as you can clearly see in the clip, we hit you at a slow speed and you landed on grass, its not like we hit you head on at 150mph, this shows that we weren't intending on causing vehicular damage to your person, this is backed up with you only losing a small bit of health in your clip.

You have to remember that you're a legal entity and we are an OCG and if you start following that there is responses and reactions you need to expect to happen. If you're following a OCG in real life as a news reporter these things, if not worse, would more than likely happen to you. 

Also if I’m right, @Liamhas said that the RDM claim has been removed right? Does this mean that I am no longer being reported and only the other triads or is this RDM claim for the helicopter incident. 
If you're not in the videos and broke a rule, then you aren't reported.

Final note;

This report seems to be getting out of hand. If you are reported as per the title: ID 141 & ID 311 you are free to comment on the report given that you provide evidence. Please submit your final responses, and any evidence you may have before this gets processed.

This just shows the style of RP that we have been getting fed to us constantly from most of our differences with Weazel news.
Again, I’m reporting you for power gaming and the other triad for RDM, this is not a Weazel news vs triads report, please stay on topic. 

For my defence when I said 'lets dump him so he forgets everything' this is based off past experience and I didn't intent for it to be thought of as me using 'using knowledge of the rules within roleplay'.
“Past experience” - what does that even mean?

Also before this where you seem to have not put the clip where I clearly said numerous times (a total of 3 times) saying 'lets dump you', 'feed you to the ocean so there's no chance of survival', and 'feed you to the kraken'.
You could have said it 100 times and it wouldn’t change the fact of what you said, “let’s dump him so he forgets everything”. 

Hitting you off the bike was our safest choice of disabling you, and as you can clearly see in the clip, we hit you at a slow speed and you landed on grass, its not like we hit you head on at 150mph, this shows that we weren't intending on causing vehicular damage to your person, this is backed up with you only losing a small bit of health in your clip.
This is still RDM to me, “safest choice” has nothing to do with it, you attacked me with no prior RP.

I have sent everything I have and explained my POV to the best of my ability. I will let the admins take it from here

Valencia does not have anything else to say.

3:50 you said "you've got to kill me, cause i will come back and kill you all" and as a response i said "you wont because we gunna dump you", so its not powergaming, You didnt even value your life saying that and you gave us more reason to kill you and dump you. Thanks for reading i will be making no further comment 

evidnce.png

You didnt even value your life saying that and you gave us more reason to kill you and dump you
Your knowledge of the rules is still askew, and I’m not arguing for me being dumped it’s the manor of RP leading to me being smacked off my bike and for you “dumping” me so I “ forget everything that’s happened”. 

Hello All,

I would just like to quickly mention every situation is different and every player should try do their best to play within the rules,

In this situation I think we can agree their can be room for improvements, @Joseph BaneI think you could of done better before hitting him off of his bike by at least trying to come up to him and asking him why is he following you. But I am uncertain if these questions have been asked after the fact as the video was cut short and we couldn't review the full extent of where the RP went and how @SteveStacyended up getting dumped.

From what I read and heard in the video that there might of been a bit of shit talking going on or being uncompliant which led @SteveStacygetting dumped, but these are just assumptions as there is no factual proof of the extent of the situation.

@j9babyyythere is a bit that you can improve on, by mentioning that he was "baiting"  and "Lets dump him so he forgets everything we have done to him", it shows to me that that there is only one objective by that last comment to "win" instead of roleplaying. If you dump him he will be dead, your ending someone's life and I think that's what you are forgetting. It comes off to me that your trying to remind him of the rules which also comes off as "rule playing".

The word baiting has come up not only in the footage but in the report, this is a rule and by mentioning this in game is a no no... if you think someone is "baiting" report it. 

It doesn't seem like he is baiting for a reaction from you he was following from a distance, trying not to provoke you. Obviously you did see him hence why you reacted the way you did.

Action Taken

CharID: 95628 (@Joseph Bane)

Warning Issued: G1.1 - Random Vehicle Death Match

-------------------------------------------------

CharID: 79182 (@j9babyyy)

Warning Issued: G1.5 - Quoting Rules

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back