What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TS] Rocky RDMFx - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Jordfreser

Your In-game name

Gorgel B. Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TS] Rocky RDMFx

Date of the incident

17/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So this ghuillieguy came speeding into the checkpoint, i saw him acting odd. I thought that this guys got a plan of sorts - hopefully some roleplay.
He eventually goes " Hey Mr.Poseidon, put your hands on your head or you'll be shot!" Then shoots me as im pulling my weapon. Even though i am allready pulling my weapon out before he even said so.
I contact the guy on TS and try to explain why he cannot shoot so quickly, he disagrees with me - so here we are.
Link to TS-conversation: https://imgur.com/h3lDoMt

I do not want the guy banned. I want him to realise the mistake he made, so he can improve upon it in the future. OR maybe im wrong, and i shouldnt have made this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/0efUCYyYi_E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay firstly, I will have to admit i was very trigger happy, While saying "hands on your head if you pull a weapon you'll be shot" you did pull the weapon, as i had made  threat to your life and i was expecting you to defend yourself i wanted to keep myself alive so i took the shots at you until you eventually died. im glad you spoke to me on ts before hand about it tho, aplogies for this ~ Rocky 

We will handle this report as resolved, but @RockyFx, keep this i mind for the future and learn from this.

Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back