What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tuco - RDM (Report Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CST Saccar

Your In-game name

Saccar

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tuco

Date of the incident

01/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I have spawned in Kavala. I was making my way down to GZ when suddenly this ARAC gentleman knocked me down and stole some money from me. I was not recording that. So I waited for some time, grabbed some money started recording and went to the area where he was robbing people. Of course he immediately ran towards me, told me to put my hands up, knocked me out, and shot me in the leg (as ARAC). Therefor I would like to accuse him for breaking following rules :

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(8.3.4) ARAC Members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities (robbing/stealing/killing) when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity.

I didn't try to resolve the situaltion with the player, as there was nothing to discuss. Also he did it twice and after first time I tried to reach out to him via direct coms with //, and ask him if he has read the rules. I recieved no response and he drove away.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/KMSM7Mms8Lk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Player Tuco is already banned for a different offence. I will add a warning to his account to highlight this report.

@Saccar
If in future you witness someone breaking rules please use the in game Admin feature to alert it so us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back