What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Two Unknown Players - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Collin Forester

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Two Unknown Players

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1410

What best describes this incident ?: Double Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the fishing store sitting in the boot of my Entity XXR just watching people go by. I Unlock my car while sitting in the boot to troll people when they get in and have a laugh saying they cant leave before letting them out just for some entertainment. One of the blokes I am reporting jumps into the drivers seat then shortly rams the vehicle into a mountain at full speed (fail driving) causing the vehicle to get flung into the air which upon the vehicle landing kills him.

Once the driver is dead he has not spoken a word the whole time where the other bloke i am reporting who is clearly with the driver just magically knows where we are on the map (assumed meta) and then pulls a gun on me while sitting on his bike. I pulled my gun at the same time and in self defence shot the bloke after asking him to put the weapon down as he was not giving any verbal commands or talking at all.

After both blokes are dead i deal with some angry civs before returning to their body's to find that they have both combat logged. I did not manage to get the ID's of the players but i hope there is some way to find out as combat logging is very annoying and a serious offence.

Thank you for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/n1a2hn

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Idk if you edited footage or voip being shit but I did say 'drop the weapon' and from my pov you didn't say anything until after you shot, all you said was 'aiming a gun at me lad, what were you doing' and 'you didn't say anything bro' then got in your car and drove off (so you didn't try and resolve anything) We weren't meta gaming, I said to my friend that I was going to go sleep as we had been up all night so, and he said he was going to go sleep too so we were heading to city to log off, he didn't have a vehicle so he decided to take yours as a joke, the combat logging, I was in the wrong here but I did it as I couldn't of been bothered to deal with this in ts due to the fact that I was on the verge of falling asleep and was really pissed off and I forgot about C1.14

Idk if you edited footage or voip being shit but I did say 'drop the weapon' and from my pov you didn't say anything until after you shot, all you said was 'aiming a gun at me lad, what were you doing' and 'you didn't say anything bro' then got in your car and drove off (so you didn't try and resolve anything) We weren't meta gaming, I said to my friend that I was going to go sleep as we had been up all night so, and he said he was going to go sleep too so we were heading to city to log off, he didn't have a vehicle so he decided to take yours as a joke, the combat logging, I was in the wrong here but I did it as I couldn't of been bothered to deal with this in ts due to the fact that I was on the verge of falling asleep and was really pissed off and I forgot about C1.14
I can send the whole 15mins lad, not edited in any way shape or form. I hide in the boot to harmlessly troll people for a laugh.

You m8 rammed the car deliberately off a massive cliff killing himself (fail rp) before tou showed up. 

Your m8 could hear me fine and I could hear him. You clearly had issues with your voice your end but still managed to shout fail rp at me once on the floor.

And I couldn't resolve this with either of you as you just left without saying anything.

The reason we logged out is cause from what we saw you drove off and after we logged off you turned around

Thats no excuse lad it was less than 2 minutes after death i had to deal with npc's shooting at me.

You cut rp short and took the easy way out preventing me from carrying on the situation. Dont try and use an excuse lad it is very black and white.

Due to there being no ID's in the video its very difficult for us to do anything here.

Cylabon is already permenantly banned for something else however i will be adding combat logging to his ban notes which he can explain in an appeal.

Also, Colin please remember to provide high quality roleplay at all times.. the shooting after he had a gun on you and the time taken from you speaking then shooting was very short. That gave no window for roleplay to occur. I will be adding a warning to your file for this. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back