What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tyson Blake 1138 (Balla) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Riccardo Genovese

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tyson Blake 1138 (Balla)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 530

What best describes this incident ?: Not Valuing Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few close friends went about taxing people on other turfs and saw Tyson selling a Triads turf and decided to go and speak to him and to ask to pay task. Tyson then decides to try and get away from us, the Black R1 catches up to him where the speed camera was and points a sawn-off demanding him to stop the bike and to get off his radio. He does decide to stop however then again attempts to ride away but pulls over to the side of the road. My mates shot him but then stopped since they were under the impression that he was trying to flee.

We then surround him and demand him to raise his hands, my mate searches him and then tells him to start dropping all of his belongings, he then starts dropping but stops and puts his hands down. The R1 shouts and tells him to keep dropping his stuff. I then get off of the R1 and point my Sawn off at him. He then decided to drop his hands, pulls a knife out and stabs me which led up to him being shot by the Jugular.

I don't think this was good Roleplay from Tyson and the situation could have been much better from him. Furthermore I had lost my Sawn off due to passing away later on in the situation because of my Injuries. We tried to resolve the situation but I did not really feel like we resolved it.

Me passing away at dodgy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOG7Nh_bI0

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dMmvCft4EU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I'll start by saying I'm not excusing my actions, I'm just telling you what happened from my POV.
Got pulled up on whilst trying to sell some before I log back off to go sleep again.
Start getting chased after declining their tax payment so I then drive away as fast as I can whilst trying to radio In as much detail as possible to ensure I can try get backup In a timely fashion.

Unfortunately this didn't happen as you can see, I guess In the moment being half asleep I figured since I had already been shot I was going to die ultimately.
So I thought If I somehow could cause a delay In any way possible I'd take my chances since If my backup can arrive In time then I'll have greater chances of seeing another day.

Again, not excusing my actions or thought process. I'll accept any outcome you decide to give me since ultimately the situation was a shambles from my side.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Afternoon @Jason Zanetti@Webbers246, hope you are both doing well today 🙂

Now moving onto this player report, @Jason Zanettiyou attempt to approach @Webbers246to initiate rp, and at that point he is immediately sceptical/suspicious of you and attempts to drive away. No issues here, at this point you begin to follow him and pull out a shotgun and demand him to stop, at which point he does and begins to be shot by your friend. Despite already being shot he complies with demands and begins dropping the stuff in his pockets as requested before he is shot at again. Now it seems as if this shot was an accident but whether it was accidental or not, he was shot at after dropping his stuff and so in rp will influence his decisions/thought process at that moment, at this point he could have assumed he wasn't going to make it out alive especially after you say on radio that he called for backup. @Webbers246then pulls out a knife and stabs yourself. @Webbers246I can see how your thought process worked here considering the fact you had already been shot at, still complied and then was shot at again (most likely a missclick on their behalf but none the less still shot again after complying) however you were still alive at this point and had clear and concise demands from @Jason Zanettiat gun point to put your hands up again and keep dropping. I can see your point of view here however and for this reason I will only be issuing a warning today for NVL as opposed to a ban.

Conclusion

Character ID - 34512

Rules - G2.4

Action - Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back