What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tyson Blake - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornerTakenQuickly

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Craig Fallace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tyson Blake

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2240

What best describes this incident ?: G.17 , G3.1 , G1.6

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Grove just finished a gunfight with ballas and I saw Gigi in hospital and we had abit of banter . Then I noticed a balla tattoo on Tyson and tried to speak to him and I said hello and he said " Well if it isn't the doxxer himself " . I think we all know why Tyson said this and if I was apart of it I wouldn't be in the community . This isn't the first time Ballas have said this and it's starting to take the piss .

I believe Tyson has broke rule G.17 " community Leaders " I don't think he has set a example of what the community should be like and hasn't held a high standard like expected from community leaders .
I also believe he has broken rule G3.1 " OOC information " this sort of thing makes no sense to talk about a roleplay especially considering the community was heavily effected by it.
I genuinely believe he has broken G1.6 " Staying in character " as this is not something that should have been spoken about

I'm not liaising with Tyson as he's trying to make out I've done something I've not which is a joke of a accusation . Cheers

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HWOyFc5yWvgRs/d1337Kj3YDgu?invite=cr-MSxuekksNzk5MzM4Nzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Craig.

Unfortunate to see myself placed In this section by yourself considering In our last encounter at the Redwood Dodgy you referenced the city I lived In.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Gxp6xgXWunAy6/d13376kdSQZZ?invite=cr-MSxxSVksNDMzNDk0NzQs

In hindsight now I most probably shouldn't have even entertained saying It again however I just felt like you'd be fine with the reference being made since last time you didn't report or ask me to liaison.
(Perfect timing considering you got reported less than 24hours after this got submitted, but I digress.)

I don't really have much else to say, other than I'd like to apologize for any Inconvenience I have caused you and the staff team today with this report. I can assure you I won't make the comment anymore moving forward and I hope staff can view this as a hiccup more than anything.

I won't reply unless staff ask me, I've nothing more to add from myself.
Enjoy your day.

Hi, I was asked to copy and paste the response on Craig's behalf as he is at work and doesn't have his forums account signed in. If staff wish to see the messages between me and him, they can do or if they wish to delete this then that's fine.

1. “ hi Tyson mate find it laughable how me asking a question about where someone is from and having a guess is doxing these days . I had no idea where u were from and it was purely a guess and tbh I don’t care where your from . From this logic me saying a baldy is from Manchester or Liverpool as a guess from their accent and if was to get it right I’ve doxed them ? Like I’ve stated I had no idea and if I wanted to know which I don’t wouldn’t even know where to start I’m not involved in that shit lol “

Now im back from work to add to this ,  you hear me say as well " are you from bristol because thats what tom just said " so stop spouting lies about me doxxing people when tom has said something first about you and bristol  . Then you say about getting " doxxed and being in a 229 video " YET AGAIN . and this is another time you have done this to the one ive reported . You have edited a clip to fit your story when you can clearly hear me say thats what tom said stop trying to stir the pot and get me involved in something I wasnt apart off

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Okay, i think its clear from this report and both interactions. Both sides have referenced things IC that you should not be doing IC.

So lets just say going forward, IC both of you drop this hinting of OOC stuff. Its not the place for it. 

I will not be taking action on anything on this report but both parties keep it IC. Remember its just a game. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back