What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tyson - ID 55 - Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ramsay RAMBO

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tyson - ID 55 - Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/05/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: G1.7 - G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This report is yet another example of the RP that is being provided. So to start I was just driving around after trying to compete in the Event that is currently going on and I found a box earlier. I have been driving down into Triads old area and stopped at a light to check the latest on the event when a Balla pulls up to me and starts talking to me. I engage with him and have a bit of a joke with names ect. He then asks me to say "FUCK GROVE" I coughed and said "FUCK BALLAS, I mean what?" and then drove off laughing. It was clear that I was not going to get away so I was just driving slowly. I then got a phone call and the Balla decided to spin me out which is fair play. I shout to him I am on the phone and to wait a second and out of no where a bike pulls up. I would also like to point out at no point as anyone asked me to get out of the car or pointed a gun at me. The bike then just pulls up and shoots me. This i believe is ID 55. He then shoves me in the boot of my car with no talking. And then drives my car into the ocean again without saying a word. I have then tried to go to Liason and his response to providing 0 RP was "SURRENDER THE WAR THEN" I think this RP from a leader of a gang is disgusting. The fact he would not even talk to me in Liason proves hes not interested in anything apart from winning this war and making this not enjoyable for anyone. I believe that he has broken the RDM rule as stated "G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM." and (G1.7) Community leaders - Players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/NHS personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers. Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others."

I hate to find myself putting up yet another report against Ballas but things are clearly not changing and with the attitude coming from the leader I can understand why it is not changing.

The link in the video shows the whole incident and the Discord Liason with Tyson.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1TvEksZXDBH4wK/d1337ewee96h?invite=cr-MSxmRnIsNTE2NjczMjgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As per my last ruling on your other report about this scenario:

This one is also slightly different because you did get some type of roleplay. Would i call it quality? no. However as i said on the other report, both sides have been involved in this and going forward your all going to get this chance to now know that KOS/poor RP. Will just be handled exactly the same as for anyone else. 

Again, please advise your members.

@Bmav  @Tyson Blake

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back