What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ucanadamemre - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proctor

Your In-game name

SGT Proctor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ucanadamemre

Date of the incident

01/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were responding to the HM Treasury in our usual manner only as we approach the front entrance the person in question started firing at myself with no prior reasoning or warning resulting in my death. i messaged the person in question in person in a attempt to sort the situation out which resulted in him logging out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3flViqiK0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Proctor The Great This does seem like the part where you begin negotiations, but to be sure, do you have a slightly longer video? Preferably showing the previous 2 minutes at least?

The Previous 2 minutes was us just driving to the location, we had coms saying it was clear on the cameras, so we did not expect to have to negotiate as we did not expect anyone to be in the areas still,hence why we drove right to find him standing at the door he then proceeded to back away from it and open fire at us, the previous 2 mins would not yield anything worth looking at as it would just be us driving. the video does not belong to me its the spcs that was on patrol with myself and Hugo, as you can see from the content supplied we enter and are fired upon instantly resulting in my death.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you do not have a longer video Proctor we will wait until the reporter has stated his side if he doesn't then we look into what we have to work with.

After reviewing the evidence and working with what we have given that the reported party has not commented I have come to the following conclusion; 

Although it is pretty clear that the reported party ( ucanadamemre ) started shooting at you without any form of quality roleplay which would be classed as RDM, which today I will be issuing a ban for, I will remind you during this situation the Police present also broke a Server Rule.

That being; (7.2.3) The Police will always send in a unarmed negotiator in a marked police car who will drive up to the entrance and make himself known. This is part of the treasury robbery process. You can either start roleplay with the negotiator, or decline negotiations by asking him to leave. You cannot kill him - he must leave, and if killed it is bannable. You also may not kidnap the negotiator.

Please in-future please remember that this rule does exist.

Accepted - Action Taken

ucanadamemre - (2.2) RDM

Name:ucanadamemre

Steam ID:76561198032402117

GUID:020a71f6b9017bea95ef9d973f884797

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back