What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - UltraZz, Harvey - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahzuraki

Your In-game name

George T.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

UltraZz, Harvey

Date of the incident

01/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing a first MTO patrol with a nhs student (this means i have to explain everything i can and help him out ingame) when 2 HEMMT's approached the kavala hospital,
one apparently desynced and they crashed thus killing the driver.
I helped up the guy (Harvey) and he was acting very immature.
While helping him UltraZz added towards the immature behavior and going as far as to actually drive into the other HEMMT and into my student his truck boxer.
After dying and not being helped up i hear an explosion and look at my map just to see UltraZz lying dead at kavala square (breaking NLR). I think around this time i went into staff support to ask what i should do with this.
Then when i'm talking with staff i notice that jack (who is part of the trio but broke no rules as far as i can tell) and Harvey (breaking NLR as he died earlier) jump from the hospital building. I then see UltraZz right next to me (breaking NLR again). After seeing they did not get helped up the trio left the server leaving both HEMMT's stranded at the nhs vehicle spawnpoint so i could not get out a vehicle.

I did not try to resolve this as
1. Someone from staff told me it was not needed and you can clearly see they break multiple rules.
2. They left the server so i had no means of contacting them anymore even if i wanted.

I apologize for the long video (18minutes).

Feel free to contact me if you need any further details.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/588ba93340c87be415/ultrazzz-vdm-nlr
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It is clear that neither of the reported parties have any regard for the Server Rules therefore any comment from their behalf will not be needed. 

Accepted - Action Taken

UltraZz - VDM (2.1) NLR (5.3)

Name:UltraZz

Steam ID:76561198173046881

GUID:27041750ac5553b09075c16cad84fad7

Harvey - NLR (5.3) Trolling (2.7)

Name:Harvey

Steam ID:76561198201018773

GUID:c685142ea52e9c7ad091d983072e22d4

Thank you for the report, @George T. All I can do is apologise for the way this situation turned out as it is clear that you were putting in effort and getting none back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back