What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown / 124 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinopatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy McAles

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown / 124

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1417

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After watching the player slash a local with a blade and handshake I came out from behind the hedge I was observing and attempted to arrest the player. Immediately after cuffing he combat logged. I thought it important to wait around in the event it's a massive coincidence and give him the benefit of the doubt but after 10/15 minutes of waiting he run past me, I again challenged him knowing I would find a bladed article or drugs however he had nothing illegal on his person. I strongly believe he took the opportunity to combat log and then came back and stashed his illegal items making sure he didn't lose them

I was unable to get his session head prior to combat logging but got his session head when he returned.

I requested 124 came to discord on two occasions but he never appeared.

https://i.gyazo.com/03cf5f001154e726e845aaf501b7f076.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/W9Q-xevjdIw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Rhinopatt

Thanks for making this report, it is clear that this player deliberately disconnected from the server to get away from yourself. He thought it would've been safe, and logged back in only to disconnect again.

Action: Perm Ban

CharID: 93628

Rule(s): C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back