What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown (AE17 PHC) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre French

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andre French

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown (AE17 PHC)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Rdm without talking, held at gunpoint and shoots, says his voicebox wasnt working after incident which doesnt make sense!!!
was clearly getting his mate information over discord and not useing radio!!
Fail RP, Meta Gaming.
and like he said pull your hands up or ill shoot which he clearly not, this is non sense bullshit there!!!!
I hope Actions get taken against him, hes ruining the rp envirement

bonus clips:
https://youtu.be/vZPErX8Xyc4
His License Plate is: AE17 PHC AUDI RS7
idk how to look up IDS

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/ggzJsw74nlg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i wasnt taking action cause i thought he might be in his head and wanted to wait then he told his dude on discord that we there and the azteca kid showed up. 

i think this is just fucked up bullshit tbh. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
To start this one off you never tired to resolve anything with me 

His License Plate is: AE17 PHC AUDI RS7
i dont see my Audi in the clip but its indeed a Audi that is  my name  

and in your bonus clip at 0:02 your friend threatens to report me and for the rest im going to let my clip do the talking  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

To be absolutely honest, this could have been avoided easily.

Firstly I would like to adress this:

this is non sense bullshit there!!!!
I understand some situations can be frustrating but there is no need to act in such a manner on a report. You have brought it up to be judged by admins, who ,may I add, do this voluntarily in their free time and do not need nor want to go through reports that start off like this one. 
Please show a little more respect for that in future.

Now on to the report itself...

This looks like something to me that was purely down to a mistake on @Tokjat´s part and could have easily been resolved with a little conversation. One of you says you tried to resolve it, the other says he was never contacted and I find it a little silly how this situation ended up being handled. 

But as it has now come to this report, the judgement is the following:

@TokjatI see how something like that can happen, however, it is your responsibility to ensure it does not -  I will leave it at a warning.

@Andre Frenchon the other hand, you have clearly broken this rule, as you were downed on the floor:

(C1.14) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only.

The above is pretty self explanatory and does not need any more clarification. Thus you will be receiving a warning aswell and hopefully make sure this does not happen again!

Action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back