What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Azteca - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Azteca

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1735

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Multiple officers were searching for an RS6 which was hitting different cameras. Following a ping at Hustlers, I had found it on a road near the Church. I tried to stall for as long as possible for more units.

At some point, a black Jester pulls up. To make it clear, my issue is NOT with the Jester. Admittedly, we both got slightly hostile but nothing wrong with it from a rule-break standpoint.

Once the person which we are looking for gets back in his vehicle, I get back on my bike to chase.

I was kicked off my bike by a random Azteca which had no involvement in the situation whatsoever.
As you can see, I didn't speak to him throughout the whole ordeal, nor did he speak to me. He was just present which I don't think much of because people are nosy. If he kicked me and nothing came from it, I would have not proceeded with a report, but only a message in OOC asking him not to do it again.

This singular kick put me at a significant disadvantage where I was standing in the middle of the road with no cover or ability to drive away. Seconds after, I was run over time and time again by the same Jester (as seen in the last frame). This lead to me being stabbed by more Aztecas which is fair game IMO as the situation had started.

All-in-all, the blonde Azteca which kicked me off my bike just RDM'd me off my bike without any roleplay at all. I quite clearly believe it falls under RDM.

More evidence can be provided from before, and also until the point which I am incapacitated. If you need it staff, please just ask!

Video: https://youtu.be/O25sYXNow9U
Items Lost: https://i.gyazo.com/891288ae26d3ad94335e558e02deb292.jpg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.gyazo.com/891288ae26d3ad94335e558e02deb292.jpg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi, 

Am very surprised to see myself here on the forums as you did not attempt to reach out and Liaise, nor mention anything in OOC following this situation.

Since this report has come up, I attempted to solve this situation though discord in which you still didn't want to call about this. Which is a real shame, I would expect more from a longstanding member of the community.

Moving on as you can see in the clip you have provided, when I kick you off the bike which was an Accident as I have said over discord and also tried to make you aware of this even in RP Saying "My Bad, My Bad Officer, are you alright officer that's my bad" to which you respond with nothing. You then proceed to get up from the floor and attempt to Taze me as I am seeing if you are "Alright". During these actions I had no malicious intent and was genuinely just an accident as I am trying to explain.

Furthermore the rest of your report has very little to do with myself in which you are reporting, feels like you are more Irritated about the eventual outcome of the situation rather than the rule break you are accusing me of. The eventual outcome which was caused by yourself and your reaction to a simple mistake as per your message to me on discord. 

Obviously it is recommended liaise in some way but it is not mandatory. At the time, I felt like I needed to place a report without liaising as, in my opinion, it would be a waste of time. 

To me it looked and felt intentional. Before the RS6 guy got back in his car and drove off, you were standing in front of my bike. Once he got in his car you moved away from my bike and towards his car. I then ran towards my bike to start the chase.
You saw my movements and positioned yourself in front of my bike in such a way that I’d have to ride around you (as seen in the video) to avoid you. Of course this is not an issue. 
You then take an extra step towards me and kick me off my bike. 

As I stated, it sounded like you said “my bike” as you kicked me off. If I were to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you said “my bad”, it doesn’t mean anything. As it is roleplay, people purposefully mess with the police. This is something anyone that has roleplayed as an officer for long enough would have come across. 

I would’ve believed you if you said something as little as “It was an accident officer, sorry” in OOC. At the end of the day, a character is a character. Just because you claim something to be an accident (in character) doesn’t mean it truly is. That’s why OOC is there; could’ve sent a quick message during or after the situation.

For that specific situation with the circumstances at hand, I believe you knew that you could’ve known he might’ve had something incriminating that wouldn’t paint him in a good picture. As a result of this, you decided to take matters into your own hands and stop me. All intentionally.

Finally, yes the outcome does matter. You placed me at a significant disadvantage with me being stranded in the middle of the road. You immediately start on your radio (after I missed the taser) in a panicked state. This causes a domino effect whereby Aztecas - I am assuming the out of colours Jester is also an Azteca - start attacking police any way they can. Eventually, I was dumped with quite literally no RP.

It ruins the whole experience for me all because you decided to kick me off the bike to save a random guy. 

For the reasons above, I’d like to continue with the report.

Hello I was in the jester in this situation and witnessed everything.

I'll start off with my POV of the scenario:  https://streamable.com/60lctg

As you can see in this short clip, I drive off and see blondie kick you off the bike, I turn around and you can quite clearly hear him say "You alright officer? My bad." To which your reaction was to taze him as you thought he said "my bike". Both parties in this have made honest mistakes, Blondie being a misclick, And you thinking you heard "my bike" which led to your reason to try and taze him. He clearly never had any intention to go for the bike or do anything malicious, If this was the case then he would have done it while you were on the ground. 

To  let this report go any further and seek a ban in my opinion over a misclick is a little odd and seems unjust if you really consider what's happened. 

Obviously it is recommended liaise in some way but it is not mandatory. At the time, I felt like I needed to place a report without liaising as, in my opinion, it would be a waste of time. 
It is not mandatory, however somewhat expected to enable me to simply defend myself before taking it to the forums. You have made it abundantly clear you had no intentions of hearing my side of the story. 

As I stated, it sounded like you said “my bike” as you kicked me off.
I have mentioned before in this report and to you personally on discord, I said "My Bad" feel like you are clutching at straws here. 

That’s why OOC is there; could’ve sent a quick message during or after the situation.
During the Situation there was no time to respond as I was coming up to you in character saying "My Bad, are you okay" you pulled out your tazer and went for it straight away. By the end of the situation it wasn't even on my mind as seemed very clear to me it was a mistake from my part and held no weight until you escalated the situation. 

Simply you asking me in OOC at any point during or after the situation about what had just happed (As you felt it was unfair) would of prevented this whole report.

Finally, yes the outcome does matter. You placed me at a significant disadvantage with me being stranded in the middle of the road. You immediately start on your radio (after I missed the taser) in a panicked state.
You were only placed at a disadvantage when you decided to pull out your tazer and attempt to taze me, before this point you were at no disadvantage and I went to make sure you were ok posing no threat at all, not even a weapon in hand, nor was I hostile approaching you. Your actions led the situation to where it ended, Roleplay is a two way street.

I have nothing more to say on this, If you choose to believe me that's great however its clear to me you don't want to are are merely putting up this report as you feel you "Lost" the situation.

you can quite clearly hear him say "You alright officer? My bad."
That is not the dialogue in question. We are talking about what he says as he kicks me. That bit of the clip is from the dialogue following the kick.

you thinking you heard "my bike" which led to your reason to try and taze him.
To me it still isn’t clear what was said. Regardless of what he said, my decision to deploy my taser was because he assaulted me in roleplay. I changed my focus from the RS6 to him at that point. I was going to have a talk to him within RP (if I actually managed to tase him). I wasn’t necessarily going to arrest him. You, however, decided to spin back and run me over so I wasn’t able to do so.

He clearly never had any intention to go for the bike or do anything malicious, If this was the case then he would have done it while you were on the ground.
Doesn’t mean anything. One, I always lock my bike for reasons like that. In case someone tries to steal my bike in any way, shape, or form. Two, he was too far away to even get on the bike as I was falling off. Peoples’ intentions aren’t always to steal. As I explained, he could’ve been looking to delay or ensure I wouldn’t chase the RS6; not steal my bike.

Simply you asking me in OOC at any point during or after the situation about what had just happed (As you felt it was unfair) would have prevented this whole report.
I see what you’re saying but the mistake is yours, no? I, personally, would want to just make sure all is okay before proceeding. 

its clear to me you don't want to are are merely putting up this report as you feel you "Lost" the situation.
This forum is for a person which suspects that a rulebreak has been committed. On this occasion I did. There is no need to be throwing the accusation of losing a situation because it is roleplay; it would be a bit naive of me to think it would go swimmingly every situation.

I understand your guys’ situation. I feel like a lot of your roleplay in this situation can improve a lot. This is not to say that what you guys did was a rulebreak (apart from the one reported above), it really just kills the fun out of the game for police the way criminals are quick to get violent.
I also understand the annoyance and inconvenience of getting banned as I have experienced it myself for a long period of time. I am not sure of your FBS status, nor do you need to tell me, but I wouldn’t want to be the reason you get a permanent ban (if you are on your last ‘strike’ per say). As such I am happy to close this report because I am satisfied with your replies. 

Just, please, for future, make it a little more interesting for both parties instead of ramming and dumping. 

Have a good day gents.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back