What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Azteca - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinks

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Genna Brinks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Azteca

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 219

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I bumped into a azteca RS3 playing music after exchanging a few words i continued with my original plan to refuel at clinton petrol station. After passing them they shot out my back tire, shot at me again and drove off. Upon reaching the fuel station they came back again and downed me. I believe this to be RDM as there was no high quality roleplay to justify shooting me during this situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cNMekJLmg&ab_channel=MazzaLeeney

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening Genna,

I’m a bit confused as to why you placed this report up, I thought we solved it all in Liaison but it's fine.

I’m gonna be upfront and honest, we had a cutlass zip tied in our car the entire time and we were not taking any risks. We have previously encountered cutlass many times whilst they were out of colours and they are known for hiding out of colours/doing ratty strategies to catch people off guard. It was a rather heated night.

I clearly told you to stop following us when the driver of the RS3 did a 180 by the bridge. We drove off and took the second right as clearly shown in your clip. I said to my driver that “if he follows I'm going to start pinging warning shots.” You followed. At 0:43 I said “I’m going to give you one more chance to fuck off before i’m shooting you.” I shot your tire out. We overtook you and turned left, you then proceeded to turn with us and I started shooting at you.

As soon as I shot you, you could’ve turned around and ran away from us. Instead, you drove one block away and went to refuel, my driver and I decided that we wanted to go to cutlass turf to drop off the hostage we had in our car. We happened to see you driving towards Clinton, I pinged more shots at you and then finally finished you off at Clinton.

I’m struggling to understand how this is RDM when before your clip started, you were lingering at Pillbox scouting and following us a few min prior, you failed to provide that though and have cut the clip shorter. Not fully providing the context.

Unfortunatly due to using the wrong encoder option in OBS the full 600 seconds i selected did not record. @RiccardoIf you have a longer clip i would appreciate you post it.

I also said in liason i wouldn't make a decision at that moment because it was late and i was tired. Ultimatly I decided to go forth with the report due to the comment you made saying "I know i shouldn't have killed you, We're bored and just fragging".

I Can't lie. I find this to be unacceptable, Very few words were exchanged prior to the killing of my character... Where was the RP? Why didn't you take a moment to explain to me what would happen if i didn't totally redirect myself from you guys. 

I already passed you when you decided to shoot out my tire. Why not just let me continue?

After i was shot by yourselves i stopped my bike and gave myself time to see where you were going so i could ensure i moved in an opposite direction, It was a shock to see that you guys went out of your way to come back to find and kill me character.

A scenario like this would be off-putting to a new player. At the end you are a whitelisted gang and i think you have a responsibility to set a good example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again Genna,

I'm going to start off by addressing the false accusations, I did not once say in liaison that "We're bored and just fragging". Nor did I say  "I know I shouldn't have killed you." I don't understand the need to lie OOC? I have the liaison audio recorded if staff need.

I thought I had a clip of it all but looking back at my files I forgot to clip it afterwards.

Not going to reply to this anymore unless staff ask me too.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Evening all,

To begin, thank you for reporting this @Brinks

The video is quite short and we wouldn't normally process reports in such cases, however, from the footage provided I believe there wasn't any hostilities that have occurred before the recording between the two parties given at the start with Farooqi(?) asking "Hello?" and casually driving off with @Riccardohappily singing that his dick is on display. Just seems like a normal interaction between two players. The reporter then attempts to roleplay with individuals within the car by starting a conversation after tailing the vehicle for a short amount of time. Words are exchanged and @Riccardo seems all of sudden annoyed that someone is trying to have a chat with him and they drive off again, fair enough, must not be in a chatty mood. The two parties go their separate ways, however happen to take the same route to which the reporter is met with a severe escalation of threats to shoot from @Riccardostating "I'm going to give you more chance to fuck off or I'm shooting you", and then met with a shot fired at their vehicle a second later. Must've been a pretty quick chance. From this point on, the damage has been done, the reporter attempts to tail and is met with more bullets then decides to refuel his bike as they'd initially planned. They are then drive-by'd at the fuel station. 

The important aspect here is @Riccardostates at 1:46 (The time when he finishes his sentence) "I'm going to give you more chance to fuck off or I'm shooting you" and then shoots at the person, hitting the rear tire of the bike at 1:47. One Second. This alone is a breach of G1.2 where you must give players enough time to comply with your order. This order being to "fuck off" but more importantly, where was the high quality roleplay like we expect on our server? Answer: There was none. This was absolutely shocking to watch, and to be quite honest from the reporters perspective, absolutely shit roleplay. 

A word of advice to anyone who thinks they're being tailed, use common sense. Drive/Walk/Run in a circle, if they're still following, likely means they're tailing you. Not making one same turn as you.

Given the above;

Action: 7 Day Ban (Under FBS)
CharID: 61117
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back