What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Azteca(s) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA001

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elijah Gray

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Azteca(s)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 40

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: To Staff: Couldn't get any session ID's as they were far away but I'm sure you can pull something up in the logs.

I would like to begin this report with my attempt to liaison with them. I put in OOC chat multiple times asking whoever it was that shot me whether they could come to QE to have a chat. I got 2 responses at first (See Picture #1 for evidence). These responses were by 2 people who claimed to be "Larry" and "Ernie". I was shot by 2 people (one with a automatic weapon and one with a pistol). After waiting a little while I understood that they were still mid sit, so I asked them whether they were going to come or not and I got no response (See Picture #2 for evidence). I waited in liaison for 45 minutes at least and then left after no one joined. After a little while NHS saved me and once again I asked if any Azteca's who shot me were able to come to QE for a chat and they responded with, idk who shot you. Unfortunately I couldn't get a screen shot of this. The reason why I am putting this report up is because I did try to liaison but they clearly didn't want to or couldn't be bothered to, not sure on the reason so hence I'm going have to move forth with this report.

Pre RDM
To begin with the RDM report, I called Johnny (A member of cutlass) as soon as i flew in to see what he was up to. He told me that he was getting pushed by Alliance and Azteca's. I offered to scout out the area and let him know how many cars were outside as he claimed he was getting pushed by 2 different gangs and any sort of information would have properly been useful to them. As you can see in the evidence I drove to arcade and went on top of Otto's and hid there. Not once did I get involved and I was just watching. There was no gun fight going on whilst I was there so their claim in OOC "You are sat on a roof on cutlass turf whilst we are having a gun fight" is pointless. I was not on Arcade, I was on top of Otto's and there was no ongoing fire.

RDM
Shortly After Azteca's left (2:00 in the evidence) I was just waiting there seeing if they would come back or not. All of a sudden at 5:10 I get shot without any interaction from any player. They assumed I was cutlass however I was not wearing any colours to identify myself as cutlass, so I don't see why I have been shot. Furthermore instead of asking any questions such as "who I am ", "what I'm doing here" , "leave the area there's about to be a shooting soon". All that happened was I was shot.

Post RDM
After this happened one of the Azteca's went on top of the building I was on and started saying something along the lines of "You dirty cutlass etc.." I tried saying to him that I was not cutlass however he completely disregarded that and ran off. A few minutes later NHS came to save me roughly 7 minutes after I had been shot and they said to the paramedic "Its not safe, get him up and you are going to be shot". The paramedic valued his life and left. After this I was given no interaction by Azteca's at all until maybe 10 minutes until i bled out where another paramedic was near me and I shouted in an injured voice - "Help I'm on the roof." He took me down and sent me to pillbox via local doctors as he could not treat GSW's.

Picture #1 - https://i.imgur.com/UboahcK.png
Picture #2 - https://i.imgur.com/gLcbcMq.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/-DUkcdmS3X0?si=kVN3inVCWAzvUe1i

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good afternoon, 

So i am going to break this down and ask a few people some questions so we can fully understand the story of events. 

@Joseph Bane- Do you have any clips from before you went to the arcade? This clip you have provided shows you already at the arcade. What did you witness before driving there? 

The IDs 982 and 1015 - These members were not involved in the situation but they will be dealt with shortly. 

@Tezza- Hello, from what i can see you are the player who ultimately killed Elijah. Do you wish to express your side of the story? 

@Yeeping - I see you did put a message in OOC "you are sat on a roof on cutlass turf, while we have a gunfight" i presume you must have been involved some how. Would you mind adding some additional context? 

I don't know where to start with this, it's a waste of my time, staff's time and your own time.

By your own admission you log on, call a member of Cutlass and then offer to scout for them whilst they are in an active fight with what you told were two gangs, to me that seems like getting involved. After the sentence where you say you were scouting for Cutlass you contradict yourself and claim you weren't getting involved and were only watching. Actively assisting a gang in their fights in the capacity you were is not watching. There was a fight between Cutlass and Aztecas only, you were told by Cutlass on the phone there was a fight(we also had 2-3 members down at that point which you were informed about) and to claim in this report that you had no knowledge of a fight is a blatant lie to manipulate the truth. At 0:18 in your clip you even hear a gunshot.

Later in your clip (1:12) you can be seen giving tactical information to Cutlass in the form of pictures and movement updates that were sent over text. When the few that left returned, you were then seen on your phone hiding behind a vent, this resulted in you being shot. You reap what you sow. You shouldn't have been on top of the fight, you shouldn't have been participating in the fight in the way that you were and you were caught out. Get in their F6 and hide yourself better next time.

This isn't the first time you have been helping Cutlass. At 1:59 I can see a text from "Kilo" about dumping, this I assume was in relation to when you scooped up an Azteca a day prior or maybe even the same day as this sit with no roleplay and attempted to dump him. You were spoken to in liason about this and you realised you were in the wrong in that situation. Stuart Barker can confirm this as he witnessed it. You were wearing the same outfit in this situation as you were that day, where you ironically tried to dump Tezza, who also ended up shooting you in this situation.

To wrap it up. You were helping Cutlass in an active fight in which some Cutlass were once again not identifiable, you were seen by us doing what we assumed was scouting or communicating with other Cutlass members. This wasn't the first time you were seen doing it. You were shot while you took a risk and it is what it is, do better.

You were wearing the same outfit in this situation as you were that day, where you ironically tried to dump Tezza, who also ended up shooting you in this situation.
I would like to ask tezza one question then, if I was shot by tezza because of what happened earlier because he identified my clothing (I was only wearing trousers and a face mask), why was I approached by aztecas after and shit talked about being a dirty cutlass. I said to him, like I said in my report, that I was not cutlass but the only reason given to me was because I was cutlass. So to me, you are contradicting your own gang members. Also, This situation never would have happened as we sorted it out in liaison. If I'm wrong, let me know but the way I see it is the dumping never happened. He was simply taken to pillbox as this was resolved in liaison.

When the few that left returned, you were then seen on your phone hiding behind a vent, this resulted in you being shot.
Furthermore you claim I was also shot because I was seen on my phone hiding behind a vent. I could have easily been doing anything on that phone and when I was shot I was not on my phone and pulled out my phone once for a split second at 4:45 after getting back on the roof. Not entirely sure how long I was being watched so if any of you that shot me have a clip I'm sure staff would deeply appreciate it. Only reason you know I was giving tactical information was because you watched the evidence I provided. Secondly, I would like to ask, if there was a topless guy driving through the fight unknowing there was a fight going on in another car, would you shoot him instantly?  Because to me, it could have easily been anyone else wearing the same trousers and a face covering just watching the fight. 

Cutlass were once again not identifiable
Once again, if the gang you are fighting are not in colours, shouldn't give you reason to shoot anyone you see in the area that's not pointing a firearm or directly getting involved. I can understand your point about me being in the area but about getting involved, How have you managed to figure that out considering I was not talking on radio. These are all assumptions and also knowledge that you have probably gained after watching the video. Trying to manipulate the situation by making assumptions in your reply based on the evidence I have provided is probably not the best way to go forth on the forums. 

To summarise, I was given 1 reason as to why I was shot (Being a cutlass member) however here you have told me that I was shot because of what happened to tezza. There is no way you could have known that I was giving tactical information without confronting me or getting information from the evidence. Secondly, being on my phone for a split second was most likely not the reason I was shot, it was because you assumed I was a member of cutlass hiding on a roof with no gun out to show any aggression considering I have been sat there for most of the video. 

I don't know where to start with this, it's a waste of my time, staff's time and your own time.
Like I mentioned in my original report, If you agreed to liase, we could have easily sorted this "misunderstanding" out however you found it would be better to argue in OOC instead of sorting it out hence I have had to put this report up.

@Joseph Bane- Have you any previous knowledge of Cutlass and Aztecas before this incident? 

@Yeeping- Do you or any others happen to have a clip from your side? 

if I was shot by tezza because of what happened earlier because he identified my clothing
I never once said this, I was just highlighting a pattern of behaviour where you involve yourself with conflict involving us and Cutlass without being in their F6.

Only reason you know I was giving tactical information was because you watched the evidence I provided
An assumption was made at the time because you looked like a Cutlass member or someone assisting a Cutlass member. You are sat on top of a gunfight on your phone. You have no immunity, especially when you were periodically on your phone, with your top off and were positioned directly on top of an active gunfight where information is critical.

shouldn't give you reason to shoot anyone you see in the area that's not pointing a firearm or directly getting involved
Irrelevant to this situation as you were directly involved. You were asked by Cutlass to scout to which you agreed, then positioned yourself in a tactical position to gain information/scout to then communicate said information to Cutlass so they could use it. You are not an innocent bystander.

I'm not going to quote the rest of the contradictions in your further statements because they're apparent enough. It seems your whole report is based on what ifs, rather than what is. What is true is you were scouting and assisting Cutlass in the gunfight in a brazen way, you are not innocent of involvement and to compare yourself to a passing motorist is disingenuous. If you don't want the risk of getting shot then don't agree to assist another gang in a gunfight. The key information to remember is that you were identified correctly and were shot because of it, there's nothing more too it.

@Keyeth- The only clip i'm aware of is a very short clip of Elijah getting downed, which wouldn't add much more information to this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keyethsince this is a new char, all I know is that aztecas and cutlass are warring. Other than that I don’t know anything. All this information is from meeting Kilo in city who then introduced me to Johnny. Apart from them 2, I don’t know any other cutlass on this character 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon all, 

Upon review of all the evidence and info you have brought forward. We have made a judgment on this matter. 

Now, from first view of this clip you provided @Joseph Baneyou see the Azteca's cars outside the arcade, flip round to hide on a roof opposite and call Cutlass to inform them. To which even the person on the phone told you some people have been killed. So you knew there was something going on there yet you stayed. So from what i can see, you have involved yourself in the situation and by doing so accept the risk.  

However, I would have preferred to have seen more RP over just shooting. This isn't what we want to be seeing on this server. We are here to RP, if you would like to shoot people with no RP please find another server. 

Now with all being said, @Joseph Baneyou were engaging in activities to help Cutlass so for this you are involved in this situation but on that other hand @Tezzawe don't want people to get shot up with no RP. Please take more time in engaging in RP before shooting. Now given your history i could give you a ban but with this situation i am going to give you a warning. Please improve your RP standards. 

CharID: 31601
Action: Warning
Rule Broken: G1.2

NOW!  @MavericksDead& @assgogglesyou may both be wondering why you have been tagged in this report but, you are in fact involved! as per 
UboahcK.png

Now, you both claim to be Larry and Ernie in OOC but neither of you have any chars by that name. You were trying to impersonate two Aztecas. You have both been warned previously for OOC misuse so you will both be getting bans from this. 

CharID: 71580
Action: 1 Day
Rule Broken: C1.3 / C1.7

CharID: 40931
Action: 1 Day 
Rule Broken: C1.3 / C1.7

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back