What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Aztecas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fR0st

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Aztecas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2250

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We got reports of a person wearing black clothing on black bike with a shotgun being chased, we chased the bike near Azteca block where we lost eyes briefly, within a few second another unit saw them and believed that the person might have passed the shotgun to the driver of the white vehicle, we start chasing him, Blue Zentorno rammed into another police car followed by a green issi sport (I think) driver out of color, getting involved with no RP.

When two Azteca Member were place in cuff from the white vehicle, 2 Azteca Member in a local black infernus turn up and believe to have shot an officer from the other side of the road (can be confirmed by logs).

And at the very end I see a person wearing white top light blue pants running with his hands up, He goes to the other side and start randomly shooting towards me, including the black vehicles by the golf course.

Longer video of the situation is attached by staff

https://youtu.be/Vb6KwE2QQR4
https://youtu.be/WuQDKxLeNMo
Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/y7dm5m
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Azteca here.

What is the issue? I couldn't piece together what the issue was from the clips you provided. This incident was from 2 days ago and at no point did you attempt to liaise with any of us. We can't reasonably respond to this when you haven't made it clear what your grievance is. Would you like to come to discord so we can have a chat and work out what the problem may be and how we can resolve this so both sides are happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening all! 

Have had a look into the report fully in relation to the 10 minute video provided to us. There was a chase happening to where Frost attended following reports of a firearm. Can hear that the police are announcing that it will be a gunfight with that pre-conceived notion already. 

Police tried to box in someone on a bike, After this the panic goes off to where Frost and the others in his vehicle go back to life invader seeing one in cuffs. As they we're driving around someone shot, Then you hear police state there we're shots from a vehicle (Infernus) and the driver of frosts car does ram into the two Azteca members inside.

Now you can see an Azteca did pull a gun to where Frost shot the wall, Then towards the Azteca who shot at himself, However there we're shots fired prior so I understand why he shot upon seeing the gun. The Azteca was then tasered out of the car and arrested, After this there we're more shots fired. One thing to note here is what Kane mentioned and I'll quote "You just want to lootbox me and put me in a car", Overall it's not quality RP now is it? Shots we're being fired in the area and you we're being placed in the car and taken away. I would assume roleplay happened after this however nothing from Azteca's side has been provided since this report was opened so it's safe to say it was fine throughout.

Towards the end and where the issue for the report was a local shot Frost, Multiple people around on bikes and in cars so one would assume the whole area is hostile and an active gunfight as a result. Frost saw a male in a white top just running to the other side of the road in a bush (Believe this was Silas) and after being shot at he returns fire and did end up being shot himself and in turn this being the issue from what was gathered from the liaison that happened. 

Before I go into the outcome fully, I will say this. If a report has been made and delt with and the reported party or reporter doesn't agree with the staff teams decision you are able to bring it up to Staff Leads such as Bowen, Gordon, Drew or Myself for review as we will look over the report fully and if we do need to change the outcome we are able to do so, However using the groups discord to complain isn't the correct way to do this, So moving forth please use the correct ways to bring it to our attention. This can be done via a ticket on the main RPUK Discord or via a DM to the Leads. 

For the conclusion of this report, Silas is part of the Azteca's F6 and did get involved in the fight, There is no issue from what he did nor what happened as a whole. Since no rules we're broken here the ban on yourself Silas has been reverted and removed from your record. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back