What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Aztecas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Aztecas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/14/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 455

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As we travelled to the runway to leave after collecting packages on the island, we passed Aztecas who immediately chose to open fire and kill us. I believe this to be clear RDM since they never offered any quality RP to support shooting-on-sight. The island is not a red zone as far as I'm aware. For confirmation, we have not agreed to any form of KOS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVndkxwmJto

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Kash, I am one of the people involved in the shooting against yourself in this situation.

I think there’s a lot of context to add to this situation that we could’ve done through a liaison, now you claimed you tried to resolve this with us after the sit was over, but to our knowledge this never happened nor did we see anyone asking for this to be resolved other than the odd RDM claim in OOC.

As you are aware Aztecas and Cutlass are currently at a war, a war that happened to escalate due to drug related matters in the first hand where a Cutlass member advertised stealing packages from us, this event lead to Aztecas and Cutlass having numerous run-ins with each other that eventually escalated into a full blown gang war. Now throughout this war we’ve had your character ( Kane Kash ) come down to the Azteca block in order to try and set up meets with our lead and attempt to squash the beef, now in this chat it was said from yourself that throughout this beef you have still been over to the island to continue stealing packages from us, as well the fact that you have yourself mentioned in RP that you do not have a Gus link and therefore cannot get hand on the supplies yourselves, this is also the main reason as to why Aztecas were the gang giving you the supplies in the first place before the events explained above occurred.
Now throughout this war there’s been multiple shootouts in between the gangs due to us not seeing eye to eye on the fact that Cutlass stepped over the line and tried to steal from the ones supplying them their cocaine in the first place. Now on this occasion we were over on the island to collect the packages, as you and staff may be aware of Aztecas has put a claim in RP on all of the drug trade coming of from the island, something that has been enforced to every single gang that has been caught being over there trying to get cocaine back to the main island, in RP, anyone that wants to get a hold of cocaine has to do so through Aztecas, and as seen in the video itself you and the other Cutlass member were there to steal packages, again. Now it was easy to identify you seeing as you were both wearing your official gang clothing and tried escaping the second you saw that your cover had been blown, it doesn’t take many seconds to figure out exactly why you were there in the first place and what your intention with being on the island in this situation was. Due to the fact that you yourself had said previously that you have been continuously stealing packages on the island ( this time happening being from us ) there was an attempt made in order to slow down the vehicle yous were on in order to catch you, now this attempt did unfortunately not end in the way intended as you still managed to get into the water where you started swimming away as you knew yourselves what would happen if you were to be caught. 

With the amount of RP we’ve had building up between Cutlass and Aztecas all being drug related both your characters already knew that if you were to be caught you would not be walking away alive after being caught red handed stealing from us yet again, an action that already has lead to multiple members of Cutlass being killed, something your character also has tried bringing up as a point to why he wants the beef ended, yet the same action seem to be carried out again with no regards to safety of your gang. This event is not something random that happened without any RP reason behind it seeing as there’s been a buildup for over a month now, all starting from a drug related issue.
During this war members of Aztecas have escalated the way they treat members of Cutlass going out more and more to kidnap/torture/kill members of your gang to the point where members of Aztecas actively hunt your gang in order to further stress your gang and it’s members, this has already lead to members of your gang leaving due to not being able to handle the stress put onto them by the members of Aztecas. The knowledge of continuously looking over your shoulder as a member of Cutlass is a fact and something that is well known in RP, even by your own character seeing as this is also a point you were stating when you tried to put an end to the beef, which ultimately failed.

To claim this is RDM is to me ignoring all the RP that has been built up for such a long time between the gangs, especially when it all started due to an event happening in the same exact location you were found in this time as well. No one is making any claims that the island is a red zone nor that we have any KOS agreement put in place, there has simply been such a long term buildup of RP that in this situation the thought of letting members of Cutlass escape with more packages belonging to members of Aztecas were not a viable option for their members in RP, no matter how the situation would have turned out the same outcome would have always been there, with the members of Cutlass being killed due to stealing from us, yet again.

I appreciate the lengthy response you provided to try and explain shooting us after you saw us for only two seconds. That kind of gameplay is better suited for a team deathmatch server, and I'm sure you guys would have a lot to say about it if it happened to you. As I've already stated, I'm sure the Island is not a red zone, and it would be wrong for anyone to fire in such a way as you did, which doesn't encourage any kind of RP.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@6AN6Thank you for this report, I have read over the replies and looked at the evidence provided.

@Barry ArnoldI am shocked to find you here, but looking at the rule did you provide HIGH QUALITY ROLEPLAY? The answer is NO.

This seems to be a random encounter but that does not give your the right to just KOS.

Due to this the following has been decided:

CharID : 22760

Rule: G1.2

Action: 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back