What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Aztecas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Aztecas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/27/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1944

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Standing outside the Arcade, conversating, Aztecas pull and shoot immediately. With nowhere to run, I held my hands up and was still shot, despite not being a threat. I understand we are at war, but we have not committed to killing on sight, and I believe roleplay should take precedence.
I suspect whoever continued to shoot me (logs) was not interested in giving quality roleplay, but rather in a deathmatch.

Attached is the moment I got shot, but I also have the longer clip which I can private message staff (contains private IC information).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIU5jvwKS-s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@6AN6As you likely know, we need longer recordings to demonstrate no prior roleplay occurred with cases concerning RDM. Please open a ticket, link the report and the recording and staff will hide the video for you.  

Kash I believe our war rules state that as long as Cutlass are in there clothing (whitelisted) and Aztecas are in there clothing (whitelisted) then it's KOS?

image.png

This was stated on YOUR previous report against a different azteca, which leads me to believe in this instance no rule has been broke due to yourself being in colours and ourselves 

No, we've not agreed to KOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be so real Kash. Many times your members have ran up blacked out and scream "Pussy" and start swinging melees with attempts to KOS us. You know the score, you're in colours on your block, don't expect not to get shot when your member pulls the gun first (Kilo). 

As you can see in the clip, the first shot is fired by Matthew Labile at between 0:02 and 0:03. I am in frame at this point, on the left. You can clearly see I did not draw for a weapon until after a shot was fired from Aztecas.

Happy to answer any questions. I felt the need to respond as my name was mentioned.

@6AN6

I can only start by apologising for the length of time its taken for someone to look at this, quick question though, are you looking to report the player that is mass spraying you, or the person who finished you off with the revolver?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "mass spraying"?
@6AN6In your report from 8 Seconds the vehicle that is shooting you with the automatic weapon, are you looking to report them, or the person who shot you from behind with the revolver who ultimately downed you?

Preferably those who took part in the RDM that's why I titled it "Unknown Azteca(s)".

After a little investigation here between myself to @Stuart Barkerwe have came to the following conclusion,

A report has been filed and will be dealt with accordingly, as has been said in the past and will no doubt be said in the future, war rules do not overwrite server rules, ultimately here we see a classic case of RDM, but not in the way people are going to expect, @6AN6although you do die first, this was not the start of the incident, as you can see there is an individual between the arcade and the overpass pillar that fires the first shot, this is where the RDM has taken place, they have initiated a scenario with no prior roleplay and a war and war rules don't surpass that, after that first shot, it wouldn't be classed as random as their gang is only reacting to the sound of the gunshot.

After investigating this a little we have found out who this person is and they will be dealt with accordingly,

@Matthew Labile, you are a long standing member of this community, and I really expect better from you especially being one of the leaders of Azteca's, and knowing you in RP I'm extremely disappointed with this as I know you have much better to offer, however, due to your recent history I am left with no choice but to action the following,

Character : Matthew Labile
Rule(s) Broken : G1.2 & G1.7
Action : Ban - Permanent

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back