What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jet Shinoda-Long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1830

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Video is pretty much self explaining.

The only context i would add is triads and ballas are at war.
We have set up some rules including KOS on turf ( Only in full colours )
When making this rules Ju long Sean Glasgow and i all agreed a mask only = not full colours.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA5aU3wGCWo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Sorry but this is ridiculous. 

Ballas are at war. Like I said on the other report, it's KOS on turf if you're in red or purple. If you don't want to get shot, don't wear your colours. Seems pretty simple. 

If you look real close, you can even see Triads shooting at Ballas whilst ONLY wearing a red mask. Seems weird that.

Sorry but this is ridiculous. 

Ballas are at war. Like I said on the other report, it's KOS on turf if you're in red or purple. If you don't want to get shot, don't wear your colours. Seems pretty simple. 

If you look real close, you can even see Triads shooting at Ballas whilst ONLY wearing a red mask. Seems weird that.
Ill Respond this one time and then leave it up to staff. 

First off all PJ kinda sad that you don't even know this as second in command of Ballas. Sean himself said MASK = not full colours. And he could confirm this himself.  Even during the war another time Luke called in game to one of the ballas ( i think Nathan ) and again it was confirmed mask only = not full colours. 

second of all i clipped the full 5 minutes. 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

And the guy shooting back in the red mask = because you guys started shooting at people that where just standing there out of colours what did you expect him to do just watch? just because u guys missed the first couple of shots does that mean he can't shoot back untill you actually kill someone.  Also im pretty sure your not the one being reported here so i don't know why you are responding.

This is my first and last response. 

( Ill question answers from staff if needed ) 

But to me this is clear RDM = Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM

Seems like the entire was is just an RDM fest then. Might as well just not KOS if you're after quality RP every time someone gets shot. Like you said, "Ballas" which are unknown and I am indeed a Balla so I am going to reply for all of us. 

I'll wait for staff on this one, seems pretty ridiculous in my opinion but here we are I guess. The war is to fight, and if you don't like that Triads are getting killed for having their gang colours on then don't make it a war rule. It makes absolutely no sense.

Also, here is a picture of Triads fighting NOT IN FULL COLOURS as you say.
https://imgur.com/AAC4P2W

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jet, I am going to reply to this as I was involved in the incident.

I was not the person who shot yourself, but I did return fire once my vehicle was shot at which I believe was from Tom Deck. We are currently at war and I want to add that you are wearing the gang mask that represents the Triads. Mask = No colours, when Triads have been shooting in only the mask in multiple situations shows that this is you wearing colours no?  Triads as a whole have been getting around with no shirts and mask then throwing them on/off as and when they please during the war. I have multiple had multiple situations in regards to this.

In addition to this there was an incident earlier today where one of your members failed to value his life (this was resolved over discord liaison and I am not reporting said person) although this is not to do with this report my reason for bringing it up is that fact that during this conversation said Triad was mentioning the report on Ju Long that is currently up a lot and seemed more fixated on that than he did the current situation/conversation that was being had at the time. He was saying how he "Hope it goes to TS and not any further or that would be a shame etc" for me this just seems more like a revenge report against the other report as that had a no as a response. 

I am more than happy to Jump in VC on discord or TS to discuss anything further if you wish regarding any of the above or anything else 🙂

Hi Jet I was the one who fire the shot and killed you in this situation. it's a shame we couldn't go to TS to try and resolve this first or at least give me a chance to acknowledge any wrong doing.

With that being said, Ballas & Triads are currently at war and it is KOS on turf. You were seen wearing the official Triad gang face bandana and have been seen doing so when driving in the Jesters during the shootouts and numerous other situations where only the mask is being worn with some form of other clothing or no shirt at all, which would mean that is you representing your colours? In retaliation to this Triads showed up just after this situation to Ballas turf wearing just the mask and begin shooting at Ballas. So are suggesting two wrongs make a right? or that this is in fact Triads "In colours". Triads also have this "Strat" whereby they roll past turf with no mask/shirt then throw them on or then take them back off, I'm not really sure why this is done as this could actually cause issues with people getting shot from either side.

Please see the attached footage that to show an example of the in/out colours when pushing: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/fikgOQ0zzCDRi/d1337ocqtzrX?invite=cr-MSxSUlgsMjY3MzM1NTgs

If you are happy and willing to I would like the chance to discuss this in TS or Discord

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Evening gents.

For me to understand the full context behind the report, I'll need to have a few questions answered.
- What's the rule both gangs agreed upon internally before going to war, which outlined what counted as out-of-colours and vice versa?
- This is in addition to the above, if both gangs agreed that "mask = not full colours", a quote taken from @Jet Shinoda-Long, then why would Ballas shoot anyone not wearing full colours first? Please answer this @PJ Shinoda-Adams. Because, if both gangs agreed you had to be in full colours, before you could KOS on each others turf, then why did you shoot @Jet Shinoda-Long

Evening gents.

For me to understand the full context behind the report, I'll need to have a few questions answered.
- What's the rule both gangs agreed upon internally before going to war, which outlined what counted as out-of-colours and vice versa?
- This is in addition to the above, if both gangs agreed that "mask = not full colours", a quote taken from @Jet Shinoda-Long, then why would Ballas shoot anyone not wearing full colours first? Please answer this @PJ Shinoda-Adams. Because, if both gangs agreed you had to be in full colours, before you could KOS on each others turf, then why did you shoot @Jet Shinoda-Long
Official clothing was agreed upon. If you're in black, you're in black. If you're wearing a red mask that's official clothing, which has been changed since (Triads did not like that having a mask on meant FULL colours) which in my personal opinion doesn't make sense. You're not gonna wait for someone to put a red top on IRL if you know they're a triad...

After these reports went up, a TS call was sorted and everyone was told the top and mask have to be worn to KOS, which is a "WAR RULE" not a server rule. Drivebys whilst in a war is a thing, which makes sense in RP. The war was going on for a week prior and Triads shot Jack Lamb (Balla member) 3 times on 3 separate occasions (all in BLACK CLOTHING). No reports went up, because it's war. We understand what war involves. We understand, now, that KOS whilst they are not in "FULL COLOURS" is breaking war terms and was discussed. 

In my opinion, the war rules have nothing to do with the server rules and this is clear to see. Ballas driveby Triads that are in clear colours, bright as day. Triads and Ballas are at war like I said so this is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening gents.

Hello Snuffles 

The rules we agreed upon are 

1. Kos on turf ( FULL coloured car  + FULL coloured clothing )

2. Hopsital are safe zones

3. Outside medicing is allowed ( but i think you can still threaten people to drop them)

4. Smeltery and mines are not safe zones ( you can rob trucks but don’t rob the people )

So the rule for this report is :

1. Kos on turf ( FULL coloured car  + FULL coloured clothing )

As you know when the big clothing update came the Ballas didn't get anything new. So when making this rule @Furphy usually wears the purple bomber jacket and purple mask ( you can get from the clothing store )  So thats why we agreed upon that clothing from the clothing store is allowed but both your jacket and mask needs to be in full red. As @Furphy and @Coozer both can confirm is we specifically agreed upon ONLY mask = not full colours. The fact that PJ the second in command of Ballas doesn't know this ( or act like he doesn't know it ) is kinda concerning for me as he should be the one to make sure everyone obides by the rules when Sean is gone. 

Even yesterday when the Ballas robbed us at the smeltery again Sean said "you can't take that guy he is only wearing a mask" and now everyone seems to obide by the rules when Sean is around.

In my video u see a full 5 minute clip of what i have been doing coming from the gallery to get shot with no words at all.

As I've received 2 different versions of the war rules, can one of you DM me the war rules, and I'll hide it in the report for the rest of the staff team to see.

Thank you for your report.

This is something that constantly keeps coming up and needs to be set straight. War rules, are NOT server rules. They are an agreement between the gang leads in order for the roleplay to pan out the best way possible.

From this report, its made very clear that if you had of been in colours, you wouldn't have reported anyone for RDM. So therefore this is NOT RDM. There is backstory set by the two gangs that has lead to KOS in certain zones which again is NOT a server rule, simply an agreement as there is quality roleplay backing the reasoning for KOS each other.

Being in "gang colours" has 0 effect on the roleplay governed by the server rules. If it had of been the case that Ballas not in any "gang colours" drove past the turf, identified Ju Long being on triad turf, and you were at war (KOS), it would make complete sense to kill him regardless of what clothing he's wearing.

Among the gang leads, you have agreed to an "opt-in opt-out" option for the wars. In this particular case, one party of the war broke that war rule that allows you to have the option. Ideally that option shouldn't exist as it causes so many issues but its there and needs to be understood that ANY of the war rules set by gangs are NOT server rules as the server rules trump any war rule. If both sides agree that this option is to stand and you are not to kill anyone out of colours by any means or any other terms of war, then they answer to the gang leads if they break these war rules. Nothing to do with staff. 

This is an attempt to ruleplay not roleplay this situation. You know full well that there was roleplay behind the reasoning of the shooting.

To summarize:

1) The Rules of Engagement set out by gangs are not server rules and are entirely roleplay.

2) If a gang member breaks the terms of war i.e Rules of Engagement, they answer to the gang leads.

3) If a gang member who is at war with a rival gang, dies out of colours, its not considered RDM.

4) Ruleplaying situations rather than using common sense is not something that is entertained.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back