What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown but ID is 717 - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre French

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andre French

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown but ID is 717

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The Incident happend Yesterday i wasnt about to report him but cliped it anyway, so i got proof if stuff happens again,
So Today as i went fishing i Parked my Car at the fishing place and this Guy? Started Talking big shit and Insulted me i was like okay whatever. then he backed off and drove into my car to push it off the cliff.
Idk his name but his id today was 717 and he just seems to be a big troll second time happenin in 2 days cmn,

footage was yesterday!!!!
My Geforce E couldnt record for some reason 😕

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/990610917
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

i dont got his id in footage cause my geforce wouldnt work but cant you check how characters look like cause he doesnt change outfits?

After review of the footage, it is very off as to why those involved did run the bicyclist over in the first place. Due to lack of evidence we cant tell who it was driving the vehicle. In the future I would suggest using the option to show the numbers above a players head when something like this occurs. However, the players did come back and apologise and offer to take the bicyclist to the hospital after the incident which resulted in a mutual understanding that the situation was cleared up. 

Denied due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back