What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram

Staff Team
Staff Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pablo Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 00:40

What best describes this incident ?: RDM + Poor RP +NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: to give some context, The Padrino and coalition have been actively attacking each other for a few days now, however, I feel like the quality of roleplay provided by the coalition is very low and I have spoken to them and their leader about KOS in which we both agreed it's classed as RDM yet nothing has come of this liaison, last night the Padrino went to coalition ranch for retaliation and without being spoken to or having any form of quality roleplay we got shot on sight by ALICE which we managed to down alongside KAI, we took them from the ranch and flew around for a bit and then took them to the dodgy doctor while attempting to give them treatment other members of the coalition arrive and again shots us on sight without any form of roleplay

As mentioned we have spoken about KOS more than once and expressed that it's not a COD server but a roleplay server and roleplay should be provided no matter what even if it's not going your way.
moving forward, they took us to another dodgy doctor robbed us of our weapons and left us to die on top of a mountain in zip ties in the middle of nowhere
today at around 9 pm they came to our house again with very shocking roleplay, while also completely disregarding NLR and claiming to know me as PABLO [ after they already killed pablo] which is also something I spoke to them about in the liasion.

[situation from last night, it started with alice shooting our tyres we then took her in a heli to the dodgy doctor https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HMb0uohFng2Ai/I1M3vwzePBCU?theater=true 

Second part: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HMbsvYtIpXUGn/d133715rfM9a?invite=cr-MSxMMVQsMTQwMDkwMTY5LA [Kos at dodgy doctor, their justification in ooc chat Is that we had 2 of them in there yet they didn't bother to provide and roleplay before shooting.

Today: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HRE1HpOuW2pMI/d13377VXpObv?invite=cr-MSx3S1YsMTQwMDkwMTY5LA [ Came to the house with very shocking RP]

NLR from today: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HRISmMkINorfh/MP55O2h3GDU9?theater=true

[ they killed me and left me to bleed out last night doesn't make sense they still know me ]

For reference, this is a clip of when we spoke about kos and were told it won't happen again https://youtu.be/oyCSZqLz-jM

My pov https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/H9zr9EuZ6Qgle/OmodGjdg1yJc?theater=true 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HMbsvYtIpXUGn/d133715rfM9a?invite=cr-MSxMMVQsMTQwMDkwMTY5LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, what and who are you reporting here? Also, I would like to state you are referring to Kai here not Kay.

I'm going to start with you all dying yesterday at the dodgy doctor. While you were at the ranch shooting and taking 2 Coalition members, I was in the theatre with only a knife which I wasn't going to nvl and try fight with a knife vs people with guns, I heard you taking the helicopter driving past the garage and leaving. We had group messages from people saying Alice had been shot and kai stopped responding. Once I knew everyone had left, I left the theatre and checked for Alice and Kai and they were gone, I told everyone to start checking dodgy doctor. I went with another member to get a gun, Marabunta and Sandy dodgy were checked and then I we had a group message to say to get to lighthouse, we had a member on the hill watching you with binos and giving us call outs while the rest of us made our way there.

You were running about with guns and trying to dodgy our members, this is still part of the same situation, we took the advantage of blowing the gas canister and fight to get our members back. This wasn't just some random people showing up and shooting for no reason. I then had a power cut so can't comment on what happened after that. If you have just taken 2 Coalition members anyone with common sense would be on high alert expecting the chance your "enemy" may show up - you had no one setup watching the leadup to the lighthouse to warn of potential threats - instead you are all clumped together, we had the advantage of surprise and position to attack you - stopping to talk would hand you every bit of advantage. 

From what I have been told was you walked yourself into some propellers you were not killed by Coalition members you were told you were being left to walk back. Also, not everyone was taken and one of your members was taken back safely to their turf.

Going on to what happened prior to this with Alice, there is KNOWN issues with both sides, if you are going to pull up to the ranch and not leave what do you want her to do? You are not even close enough for her to speak, she did not shoot at you but at your tyres as a warning.

You complain about KOS etc with no words, but I was shot with not one word said while I was stood UNARMED in the Padrino's garden. Would you class this as RDM/KOS?

Going onto the NLR rule you love to keep quoting - please can you show me where it says below that everyone must forget who you are and become a new person:

(G4.3) When you respawn and NLR applies: 

• Your character does not remember any of the previous roleplay situation. 
  • Any feud your character had with their killer(s) is ended. 
  • If your character respawns as an exit strategy from a relationship, then the relationship dies with them. 
  • Your character must not return to the location where you died/bled-out for at least 15 minutes. 
  • Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it.

You seem to pick and choose what you want to remember which makes no sense, you also tried today to claim you were not Pablo but Leonardo - If that's the case is you a new person? How are you randomly the leader of the Padrino's? How do any of them know who you are? Apologies but I do not trust your judgement of any rules seeing as you tried to argue the case of combat storing - an argument which you lost. As a level 4 staff member I would expect you to have a better understanding of the rules. 

You also keep talking about NLR and being a new person and not knowing anyone, but you proceed to come to ranch at stupid hours or dressed in stupid clothing to attack us.

Our beef is not with you directly but with the Padrino's - Plenty of your members know what's happening and why.

At no point have we treated the server as a COD server, we came to your house today and we could easily have killed everyone there, but we didn't - we took you away tried to speak with the 3 of you but was meant with rudeness and hostility - only one of your members had the sense to hold his tongue to not aggravate people with weapons. Because of this we allowed your member to leave unharmed and even take you and your other member to hospital. Take note that this member was aware of everything that had happened - why this beef and started and why it was on going. If we were going to treat this as a cod server, we would have come into the house and "fragged" you all. Again, I would like to state a member that was taken from the house had full knowledge of the beef and rp behind everything. This is not to do with you, this is to do with the Padrinos and if as the leader of Padrinos you don't know what happening - Thats not our problem.

You also keep mentioning bad roleplay - but more than once when we have taken a Padrino hostage you have refused to speak or just make grunting sounds - when you have not even been harmed can you explain how this constitutes as good roleplay?

I'm sure other members may reply seeing as you haven't stated who you are trying to report here.

If you have just taken 2 Coalition members anyone with common sense would be on high alert expecting the chance your "enemy" may show up - you had no one setup watching the leadup to the lighthouse to warn of potential threats - instead you are all clumped together, we had the advantage of surprise and position to attack you - stopping to talk would hand you every bit of advantage. 
First of all it all started with alice shooting us on sight, second this is exactly why report was made the mentality of using the advntage of suprise, it's a roleplay server and you supposed to roleplay everything.

From what I have been told was you walked yourself into some propellers you were not killed by Coalition members you were told you were being left to walk back. Also, not everyone was taken and one of your members was taken back safely to their turf.
That is wrong, I was left on top of a mountain and while attempting to walk down the person who dropped me there  did 180 with his helicopter and killed me with the back of his helicopter and left me there.

You complain about KOS etc with no words, but I was shot with not one word said while I was stood UNARMED in the Padrino's garden. Would you class this as RDM/KOS?
if no roleplay was taken place than yes.

Going onto the NLR rule you love to keep quoting - please can you show me where it says below that everyone must forget who you are and become a new person:

• When you respawn, your character is transported to a hospital. You have no knowledge of what led to the situation that caused you to be in the hospital. You are expected to forget anything that could give you information on how you ended up respawning.

Once you respawn, you still remember your friends, vehicles, houses, stashes, etc but have no memory of anyone involved in the situation leading to your respawn.

If an altercation has occurred with another player(s) that caused you to respawn, once you awaken in the hospital (i.e. respawn), the feud that caused that player(s) to attack you is settled. 

If a relationship is directly responsible or is the over-arching cause for your respawn, (e.g. a friendship or lover) the relationship between those character ends with the respawn. The relationship must not be continued immediately after the respawn. The relationship can be rekindled over time with the consent of all parties involved
  • If your character respawns as an exit strategy from a relationship, then the relationship dies with them. 
  • [SIZE=medium](C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.[/SIZE]

You seem to pick and choose what you want to remember which makes no sense, you also tried today to claim you were not Pablo but Leonardo - If that's the case is you a new person? How are you randomly the leader of the Padrino's? How do any of them know who you are? Apologies but I do not trust your judgement of any rules seeing as you tried to argue the case of combat storing - an argument which you lost. As a level 4 staff member I would expect you to have a better understanding of the rules. 
Negative, that's my attempt to roleplay and hide my identity as padrino leader.

First of all it all started with alice shooting us on sight, second this is exactly why report was made the mentality of using the advntage of suprise, it's a roleplay server and you supposed to roleplay everything.

That is wrong, I was left on top of a mountaion and while attempting to walk down the person who dropped me there  did 180 with his helicopter and killed me with the back of his helicopter and left me there.

if no roleplay was taken place than yes.

• [SIZE=medium](C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.[/SIZE]

Negative, that's my attempt to roleplay and hide my identity as padrino leader.
I am roleplaying as a member of an organized crime group, you have shot at and injured members of my group and then tried to dodgy doctor them to rob them, you are going to be shot for this and we will fight to save them, pulling up and starting to engage in speaking while you are armed and already shot at Coalition makes no sense and does nothing but shift every advantage into your favour, this is still an active on going situation. I am not on this server to just "frag" people. 

You were told you were being left to walk back, nobody was trying to kill you and you walked into the blades.

Not a single word was said, then why did your members kos/rdm me?

No where in those rules does it state you have become a new person and everyone should forget who you are. You are essentially acting as those you have been Perma killed but continuing to play on the same character and continuing your roleplay story.

You quote common sense here, but downing multiple members and then trying to dodgy them and not expecting any sort of response at a dodgy doctor lacks a lot of common sense in my eyes.

If you were trying to hide your identity why did you get changed from being blacked out into your leader outfit? 

You were told you were being left to walk back, nobody was trying to kill you and you walked into the blades.
as already said that is incorrect, the helicopter turned and intentionly killed me at least thats how it seem.

Not a single word was said, then why did your members kos/rdm me?
 the rules apply to everyone, if you feel like you been rdmed by a member go ahead and make a report / talk to them. 

I would be suprised however, since I always correct my members and inadvance make sure no one does such thing without allowing the roleplay to take place.

yet in the dodgy doctor clip you can clearly hear Alice stating that she shot us on sight.

At no point have we treated the server as a COD server, we came to your house today and we could easily have killed everyone there, but we didn't - we took you away tried to speak with the 3 
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HRE1HpOuW2pMI/d13377VXpObv?invite=cr-MSx3S1YsMTQwMDkwMTY5LA as can be seen in this clip you came with the intention to "smoke"  not even waiting for a reply before opening fire, shots can be heard 14 seconds into the video.

I'm sure other members may reply seeing as you haven't stated who you are trying to report here.
the report is directed at does involved in the clips I provided, and no one else.

as already said that is incorrect, the helicopter turned and intentionly killed me at least thats how it seem.
Do you have a clip of this?

the rules apply to everyone, if you feel like you been rdmed by a member go ahead and make a report / talk to them. 
Because I don't want to be petty and be like everyone else and start a report war on the forums, I understand context.

I would be suprised however, since I always correct my members and inadvance make sure no one does such thing without allowing the roleplay to take place.
Oh like advising your members to break rules and combat store weapons to ensure you don't fully lose your guns in an active situation? Or do you only advice your members on not KOSing? Because they have done both.

yet in the dodgy doctor clip you can clearly hear Alice stating that she shot us on sight.
At no point does she say she shot you on sight, she says she knew it was you and took a tyre no shooting at a person and put the gun away.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HSR6wbJeyNHeO/d1337ugMEnrO?invite=cr-MSx4bDQsNzIwMDA3OTUs

Can clearly see you are providing great RP by doing donuts so far away that the only way you can be told to leave or initiate in any "roleplay" would require Alice to leave the ranch expose herself and allow you to have 100% chance of killing or taking her, this isn't the first time you have basically driven around baiting something to happen and then hiding behind you are not roleplaying just because it means someone will have to come out alone to be taken, in other words, you winning the situation. Again, you act like there is no context here even your own members are calling this a "war" you have tried to grip and kill members multiple times, you drive around the ranch with your gun aimed and then cry about rdm when your tyres are taken. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HRE1HpOuW2pMI/d13377VXpObv?invite=cr-MSx3S1YsMTQwMDkwMTY5LA as can be seen in this clip you came with the intention to "smoke"  not even waiting for a reply before opening fire, shots can be heard 14 seconds into the video.
At any point was anyone shot or killed at your house? Or were you taken hostage, not dumped and then allowed to be taken to hospital/return to your house? Where in the rules does it say you are not allowed to discharge a weapon? 

I'll leave this for staff dealing with this and respond to them. 

You also keep talking about NLR and being a new person and not knowing anyone, but you proceed to come to ranch at stupid hours or dressed in stupid clothing to attack us
Raj has essentially said all that needs to be said @Rambut I would just like to comment to ask a question he already did which was ignored (I am involved, as named in Ram’s initial post). My response is solely revolved around the accusation and use of ‘NLR’ both in this report and the recent events with The Padrinos.

You have claimed NLR multiple times in various OOC platforms since the beginning of what I would call this ‘war’. You have claimed in your post that you have died and we should not know who you are etc etc. Why have you then, at silly times like 2/3am, changed this tune and began to push the ranch again and grip our members when you know there are very few people around.

I feel you are picking and choosing when you want to remember things in-game and using the NLR rule as a shield when it suits you and we have the advantage. As he has mentioned, this is a Coalition/Padrino beef, not a Coalition/Pablo beef. Pablo leads the Padrinos, unless you are perming your character and passing the reigns to someone else, it is known that you are still the head of the family until we are told/find out otherwise. Some of your members have been roleplaying the beef and their knowledge of its context very well, Chris Paz for example, so it is known within RP that the Coalition and Padrinos have active beef/hostilities. It is not our responsibility to remind you in character of this fact.

I only want clarification on this one thing, the rest has been said by Raj. Once this has been clarified I am happy to leave it to the staff reviewing the report to make their decision unless requested to comment further.

Oh like advising your members to break rules and combat store weapons to ensure you don't fully lose your guns in an active situation? Or do you only advice your members on not KOSing? Because they have done both.
I have never adviced my members to do such things, at that situation I was dead on the ground and clearly had no control of what they did and after having a discord talk with another staff member we deleted all the weapons that were stored. 

You have claimed NLR multiple times in various OOC platforms since the beginning of what I would call this ‘war’. You have claimed in your post that you have died and we should not know who you are etc etc. Why have you then, at silly times like 2/3am, changed this tune and began to push the ranch again and grip our members when you know there are very few people around.
In the same way multiple of your members have died and rejoined the fight, - upon respawning you are supposed to forget the situation that lead up to your death and vice versa, which I have done, - us coming to the ranch was in retaliation of you kidnapping our members and a new situation happened, before getting involved however, I did confirm with staff lead that it's ok to do so. I was at no point acting like I know any of you or any previous life events.

yes I have spoken to you about what NLR means in OOC and have expressed that you cannot roleplay that you know a person that is dead, - once you kill somebody that roleplay scenario also dies with that person, - if you happen to meet the same person again you should both act as if you don't know each other, Pablo is a member of the Padrinos so I understand why he was taken which is fair, although I don't agree with the fact how you keep mentioning events from previous lives and act like you know me.

yes I have spoken to you about what NLR means in OOC and have expressed that you cannot roleplay that you know a person that is dead, - once you kill somebody that roleplay scenario also dies with that person, - if you happen to meet the same person again you should both act as if you don't know each other, Pablo is a member of the Padrinos so I understand why he was taken which is fair, although I don't agree with the fact how you keep mentioning events from previous lives and act like you know me.
Pablo is the LEADER of the Padrinos and this is common knowledge. Absolutely nowhere on the official NLR rule on the forums which you have kindly printed above, does it state that we are to forget who you are entirely. It states that YOU are to forget the reason for your respawn.

Your death alone does not end the Padrino/Coalition beef, and unless you are handing leadership of the Padrinos, and the swanky suit that your role comes with (which is easily used to identify you as the leader) to another person, people still know that Pablo is the leader of the Padrinos. Nowhere does it state that WE are to forget who YOU are.

If I walk up to someone and ask them the ‘who is the leader of The Padrinos’ and they tell me Pablo, am I meant to respond with ‘that can’t be true, he’s dead’? Doesn’t make much sense when you’re still very much alive and seen going about your day like anyone else.

If a relationship is directly responsible or is the over-arching cause for your respawn, (e.g. a friendship or lover) the relationship between those character ends with the respawn. The relationship must not be continued immediately after the respawn. The relationship can be rekindled over time with the consent of all parties involved
This section you highlighted above, as far as I am able to tell from its seemingly clear wording, would only be relevant if we were friends or lovers in character and you died as a result of that fact. If we were at one point, I must have missed that episode of our love story.

If NLR worked as you seem to state it does, 80% of the server would be re-meeting the same people every single day and issues/discrepancies  between factions would last no longer than a day, it makes no sense at all in RP. 

I would like to state that, for any staff who review this, I understand that the rules are intentionally vague for the purpose of avoiding ruleplay. However, some things, such as RDM are very clear cut and easy to determine. NLR, however, has too much ‘grey area’ or ‘room for interpretation’ meaning that it’s a rule that we could sit here and argue about for hours. Ram is the first person in a gang who I have seen take such a stance/interpretation on NLR, and the fact he is staff does give some further credibility to his opinion on the matter. However, after having zero issues with the rule until this point, that tells me that either Ram, despite being staff, has the wrong interpretation of the rule, or half of the server including myself do. With that in mind, clarification and/or an amendment of the wording of the rule could benefit all going forward.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello all,

I've reviewed the footage, read the initial report and each individual reply.

So, there is a lot of videos on this report that I don't actually see anything wrong in them besides one of them and I will go into each one below;

[situation from last night, it started with alice shooting our tyres we then took her in a heli to the dodgy doctor https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HMb0uohFng2Ai/I1M3vwzePBCU?theater=true 
In the clip provided above, I am failing to see why this clip has been put onto the report. As far as I can see - 'Alice' is RPing her injuries quite well (better than most). Possibly putting it here to see that you were in a helicopter with her the whole time before you landed at Lighthouse Dodgy Doctor.

Moving onto the second clip in the report;

Second part: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HMbsvYtIpXUGn/d133715rfM9a?invite=cr-MSxMMVQsMTQwMDkwMTY5LA [Kos at dodgy doctor, their justification in ooc chat Is that we had 2 of them in there yet they didn't bother to provide and roleplay before shooting.
As per our report a player guidelines, it does state that we require 3-5 minutes worth of footage before the initial rule break occurs. I've watched it, quite a few times. In the video, it does look quite bad that they just turned up and began shooting at you and the rest of the Padrinos.

However, A Coalition member has stated on this report that they did in fact roll up and begin shooting as they weren't going to try and speak to you.

See here -

I am roleplaying as a member of an organized crime group, you have shot at and injured members of my group and then tried to dodgy doctor them to rob them, you are going to be shot for this and we will fight to save them, pulling up and starting to engage in speaking while you are armed and already shot at Coalition makes no sense and does nothing but shift every advantage into your favour, this is still an active on going situation.
The issue I have with this, is that Coalition weren't 100% sure that the people at the dodgy doctor were confirmed Padrinos due to as far as I can see is that everyone is wearing black including the downed Coalition members. This could've been some other gang or a group of baldies for anyone knows but Coalition wouldn't have been able to confirm this due to the fact that they shot on sight. I do understand that Coalition x Padrinos are/were in an ongoing beef at the time of this report. However, this is still a Roleplay server and you must provide High Quality Roleplay before attacking another player. If this was actually the case @Raj Patelplease provide High Quality RP before attacking another player unless both parties have KOS terms in place.

The above point brings me onto the next topic;

Again, this video is very short. A total of 2 minutes long and when the potential rule break occurs, it has already been 1:50 - 1:58 which doesn't exactly paint us a great picture. I can see in the footage that potentially (unconfirmed that) 'Alice' has shot at tires, not your character it self. However, that may be due to the fact that you're driving an Armoured Back Hellion. Who knows...

This part is quite iffy as Padrinos are clearly in Padrino outfit and Coalition are obviously at their 'turf' in their Coalition outfit and shots begin popping off (again, to the vehicle not your character). However, as the RDM rule states 'You should provide High Quality RP before attacking another player' Do I see that in the provided clips? I do not but we don't have a longer video to judge the entire situation which is unfortunate.

Moving onto the second last clip provided in the report;

I don't see anything wrong with this clip. Its clear from the other videos and I am pretty sure majority of the server knew about the Padrino x Coalition beef. They have came to your home in order to either rob, kill, kidnap Padrinos which they have done successfully...

Last video;

NLR from today: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HRISmMkINorfh/MP55O2h3GDU9?theater=true

[ they killed me and left me to bleed out last night doesn't make sense they still know me ]
Okay, this one is going to be tough. I have taken some Ticket Logs from others that have ran into this issue and I will go over them below.

As the NLR rule states when you respawn;

• Your character does not remember any of the previous roleplay situation. 
  • If your character respawns as an exit strategy from a relationship then the relationship dies with them. 
  • Your character must not return to the location where you died/bled-out for at least 15 minutes. 
  • Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it.

Charles Vane stated this on the matter;

`I see it slightly different to Jeep. Gang wars are shit and game limitations also do not really allow for a long lasting war if every member only had 1 life. I think its best to play it that 229 and Padrinos have beef. Forget the 25 man cap.

If padrinos have done something to 229 and 229 retaliate and padrinos also KNOW that 229 retaliated then at that point its a gang vs gang beef which ends when 1 sides stops or everyone is bored.

If 229 retaliated to a group of 5 padrinos then all 5 dies in a sit then no, padrinos would have had no knowledge of the 5 that were killed and "forgot" what happened so couldnt do anything. But if its a public, 229 vs padrinos where both sides are aware then no. I personally dont think once a few members have dies that war and the reasons are forgot. If anyone killed a few of my lost lads and then thought i would stop because they dies but i KNEW it happned they would be off their nut.

Id say kill em all and continue to do so until they sell the diner 

your beef does not need to end just because "most" respawned. As you said a lot of this has built up over months. Unless it has been agreed OOC that you will be having one last fight and winner takes victory then it does not matter.

Thats like me saying if my character dies i forget who my roleplay girlfriend is. Just dont make sense on long running beefs.
`

Antollyme who had revamped the rule and changed it has stated this;

`Okay so the way the rule is worded is done for a specific reason. When you do respawn, “any feud your character had with their killer(s) is ended”. There is no disputing that even if you’re in a gang. Now the problem is is that there is no “death” on the server unless you delete your character which almost no one does. So we use the make belief that a new branch of your characters story line opens up just before you get into the rp storyline that results in you being killed (respawn). This means that this new line of rp that your character now has, has every opportunity to learn about the “death” of one of your gang members (you must be informed of this as you will have no idea it has occurred). For the sake of it you don’t infer that it was YOU that died but a member of your gang who’s name is the same as yours. (This is the best way possible to solve this conundrum)

Now when a dispute occurs that involves people respawning, if everyone there opposing you respawns and there are no survivors, then the opposers will have no recollection of it, but you will, so as a result you don’t make it a point to target the people that you caused to respawn, but instead take the beef to the gang if you choose to do so. So e.g you can call up the gang lead saying “Look we killed your boys cause they did x, y/z. We want reparations. “ and the beef can continue or you can drop it there and risk them being informed by a witness/snitch at a later date. If someone does escape, they can tell the rest of the gang a bunch of our boys died let’s kill ‘em, but not infer that it’s the same guys who are now coming out of hospital.

It’s down to the people involved to decide if they want to continue these rp avenues but it makes no sense for someone to escape these situation, know full well about it and not except to be hunted down or their gang to continue to have beef.`

Regards to if you completely wiped the gang and you know you did, it’s then up to you if you choose to continue an active beef or have it as part of your story between the two gangs. So you don’t actively go out of your way to kill them every day but instead are very hostile towards them, don’t do dealing, etc, etc. when they are confused to why, make it the point that “we used to be at war and we won and your a bunch of snitches, etc “ and when they suggest that they don’t remember anything of the sort, just state you weren’t around when it happened or something along those lines. Then it now reintroduces the beef back into their characters storyline and they know of their gangs history again.`

With the above points, It is hard to say if there was 100% rule breaks, 50% rule breaks and or 0% of rule breaks due to the insufficient evidence provided.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back