What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tom Craft

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2322

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Driving back down into the city, me and Gibbo drive into Mirror Park and see a black local sultan with a individual wearing all black clothing.

We see the local and attempt to identify the individual.

About 10 seconds later the sultan pulls over I ask "who's this" to which he replies "no one" then within 2 seconds he starts shooting saying "fuck the aztecas" while firing.

In my opinion this is very poor roleplay and seems like Blatant RDM as there was 0 Roleplay from his side during the interaction.

Unfortunately I forgot to get the players session ID that shot however hopefully logs will be able to show.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Uz52q3SlQqE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Afternoon

Therefore, context is everything. We have been at war for a few weeks, and over the last few days, we have been attacking you around the same time, so for you to enter a location associated with Cutlass and decide to chase a vehicle you believe to be the Cutlass with the remark "Woah, that looks like a cutlass if I've ever seen one," when you first see me. Knowing this, you 'try' to G-check me while well aware that anything could go wrong at any point. I had stopped the car to speak to you guys because I knew I couldn't get away, so knowing you would recognize my voice from the sound of it, and you did. The moment you pulled out your phones to look for "AzteccaAssistance" in the group chat to get support, I knew I had been compromised and needed to act quickly. 

Timestamp for quote 2:04

Regarding the poor roleplay, throughout the roughly 30 minutes that we had you both, none of you offered any; instead, all you said was, "Where are your colours?" I'm not sure how you can say I had terrible roleplay because you then went on to stay silent and didn't answer to any /me commands, which is poor RP. Additionally, it appears like you are trying to manipulate the clip with the way you edited the final clip. Why was it ended abruptly? 

Saying that this is RDM when you explicitly G-checked me because you thought I was a member of Cutlass and tried to get help when you knew the event was about to start is in contradiction to your RDM claim. 

I expect roleplay, on a roleplay server. I see a local black Sultan and make a joke to my passenger in a sarcastic way because we never see Cutlass. I approached you, I wasn't aware of any danger at that time because I wanted to roleplay with you. From your explanation, any individual in a black local vehicle having barely said anything should be treated as hostile, despite myself having no indication or any reason to suspect any hostile intent. 

Taking off your gang clothing and getting in local vehicles in order to get cheap shots on another group that is making an attempt to roleplay with you is not high quality roleplay and I hope it never is seen as such.  You have been told many times by staff to not do this and yet you continue to do it.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Let's disregard the fact that you edited the clip short because I'm sure you want to highlight the brilliant roleplay that you produced. So you jokingly entered Cutlass territory, hysterically pursued a car you thought was a Cutlass member, and attempted to inform your gang of this great joke, completely unaware of the risk you were putting yourself in? You guys pursued me with the intention of doing me harm and
it is crucial to keep in mind. For context there has been numerous, comparable attacks from both sides.

Can you tell me why you tried to message for help while holding your gun on your lap if you believed there was no threat?
You say you're here to roleplay, yet when we try to roleplay with you, you don't respond as seen is this clip. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkMnW-0iSxA  - Azteca's no RP

No matter how you see it, entering so called "Cutlass Territory" is not a reason to provide no form of quality roleplay before shooting. 

For context there has been numerous, comparable attacks from both sides.
During staff liaison chats with both leaders, staff repeated if you are going "blacked out" it's to engage in high quality roleplay (Kidnapping) being one of the examples given to further roleplay, not to KOS anyone in Azteca blue.

We have not engaged in any roleplay this day, the last time being the previous night where once again another one of our members was shot with no quality roleplay involved as seen in the clip HERE it was decided to not report on this occasion, but to give the benefit of the doubt and hope for better roleplay in the future.

Sadly for both sides this hadn't changed and within 24/h it was repeated. 

If you believe I broke any rules during this clip please report it.

I can tell this isn't about roleplaying but rather a reaction to losing a scenario by you cutting the footage short and labelling the report "Unknown Cutlass" while you were fully aware who shot you. There is always an OOC issue if things don't go your way, just as we've seen with yous. A further hint as to the mindset at work in this situation should be the fact that you refused to liase.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, so the first thing I'm going to address here. If you guys have clips that you wish to report, that aren't directly linked to this situation, then I advise you open separate reports, provided that you follow the report a player guidelines. I won't accept counter reporting as a valid excuse for rule breaks within a report.

So on to this report. The level of RP provided in the clip provided is far from what I would deem as adequate prior to shooting the other players. From what I can see, the first indication that Tom Craft has, that positively identifies Johnny Dick as hostile, is when the words "Fuck the aztecas blud" are said, but by that point he's already shooting. 

Quality RP is an intrinsic part of the escalation to firefights, a standard that shouldn't be ignored.

Char ID: 71362

Action: 2D Ban

Rule: G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back