What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Cutlass - GTA RP

Lucyy

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Lucy Winters
Reported Players: Unknown Cutlass
Date: Apr 8, 2024
Time: 00:00
What best describes this incident: Exploiting
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I want to start this report by apologising that this report is outside of the 24 hour window but I have been busy with irl stuff and being ill yesterday and have only just had chance to sit at my pc.

I'm going to keep it as short and sweet as possible. On Monday Grove were fighting Cutlass on Grove street and we had a member of Cutlass downed on the bank of canals behind Grove houses. Grove members were set up on our turf anticipating that Cutlass may push and try to fight us in order to get their member back. At this time, a Cutlass car (Champion) containing 2 members of Cutlass decided to drive up the verge on the canals where their member's body was (like they had been attempting for the last 10 ish minutes) and drive over their members body in order to knock him down/move him as they knew and would have been able to see how many Grove members were in the gardens. We are hoping that logs may help to identify the individuals that were in this car, or that they may own up to it themselves.

I can only apologise that my medal has only recorded my own mic audio and not the game. I am not sure what has happened and I will try and find out if anyone else has a POV of this. If I do get more POV's I will attach them below.

My POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/26dRnlcL1f6Yra/d1337gXZV2rt?invite=cr-MSw5ZncsMTU4NTg0MDUwLA
A different POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/26cf6hoq9X0Z0g/d1337RoNJuRz?invite=cr-MSxtaHIsNjM3NTcyMzMs

Again, I am aware that it has been over 24 hours and if staff have any questions as to why this was delayed I'll be more than happy to answer them in a ticket.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/26dRnlcL1f6Yra/d1337gXZV2rt?invite=cr-MSw5ZncsMTU4NTg0MDUwLA

Last edited:
If you had an issue with this, you could have asked us for a liaison rather than taking this straight to the forums, your claim regarding stating its been over 24hrs, you could have easily posted this after the fight no?

Regardless of all of this, this is not exploiting all that we were trying to do is see if there’s any grove sitting in bushes, the only way for us to do this is run them over?

How is that exploiting, you claim we have done this intentionally to extract our members, this is far from the case, did we pick him up no? Police were the one that took him. Your argument is null and void.

Last edited:
Hi Ant,

I appreciate you stepping up and identifying yourself. Who else was in the car with you?

I'll be more than happy to address your concerns.

If you had an issue with this, you could have asked us for a liaison rather than taking this straight to the forums
As per the conditions set here (https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player). It is not mandatory for me to liaise. I have clearly stated previously the reasons in which I do not liaise with Cutlass members.

our claim regarding stating its been over 24hrs, you could have easily posted this after the fight no?
As I have already stated, I am aware this report is being posted outside of the 24 hour window and if any staff have questions as to why this is the case I will be more than happy to answer them in a ticket. I have no reason to explain myself to you.

Regardless of all of this, this is not exploiting all that we were trying to do is see if there’s any grove sitting in bushes, the only way for us to do this is run them over?
You had spent approximately 10 minutes previous to this running through the same bushes, was that not enough to determine that there as no one in them? Also, if you were just driving through bushes, why did you feel the need to speed up when you saw/found your members body and aim for him, completely missing the bush? Do you have your POV of this situation?

How is that exploiting, you claim we have done this intentionally to extract our members, this is far from the case, did we pick him up no? Police were the one that took him. Your argument is null and void.
Very true, police did take your members body. Something that they wouldn't have been able to do if you hadn't knocked him down off the bank and to a place of safety.

Regardless of who retrieved the body, whether it was yourself or police. The act of purposefully knocking the body off the bank with your car is exploiting.

There was no intention of knocking the body, like I have stated, the purpose of trying to hit the bushes was to identify if there was grove members hiding in them.

@Ant Toe

Who was the other person in the car with you, and do either yourself or them have a POV of this? As has been the case on some high profile reports lately, it is imperative you have a clip of anything remotely to do with war.

If you can't or don't have a POV or even if you don't want to share it, please let me know why?

Thank you.

Hi Ant,

Thanks for your POV it's appreciated.

You state you were doing it to drive through bushes to check for Grove members. How come when you got closer to your members body you completely missed the 4 bushes to your right and hit your members body? I'm sure you can appreciate and understand my concern where it seems like you completely missed the bushes and aimed directly for your members body?

Also, how come you wont answer the question as to who was in the car with you?

Not sure if i have missed something somewhere, but i never thought of hitting a body was a exploit. It does seem like the car is going through the bushes and maybe it was intentional to hit the body which in RP obviously does not make sense to what i assume is another gang member of theres. If they did not then go down the bottom and swoop that person up its hard to say if it was done with intent or not however certain it may look to you at the time.

I know moving bodies by kicking and things is a nono but this is not a clear cut case of using that to gain an advantage. As they got no advantage from it if he was then taken by police.

Next time, please report within 24 hours.

Report denied.

Back