What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPS93

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Phillip Trueman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 5

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP RDM - VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So I was following my friend in the car infront (in the video) and I saw a car parked. I looked and thought, why not lockpick it, could have valuables inside.
So as I do, I manage to pick lock it, look in the trunk and without any form of RP or chat, or gunpoint, or anything alike, I get shot out of nowhere. Unfortunately, I don't have my voice recorded but I do have gameplay sound recorded so it will pick up other peoples voices. He must have ran out of bullets because he then got into his vehicle and used it as a weapon (VDM). This incident took place at 5:45am on 20/04/2021, and his id was 741. I do not have his name unfortunately.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/kYcJlvCR0g4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@KPS93 "Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 5"  5am  or 5pm? And are you 100% sure it was exactly at 5am or was it later on

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report. Clear no high quality roleplay was given before attempting to kill you.

ID 751 (Frank Goldie) : (G1.2) 1 Day Ban 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back