What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - UNKNOWN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xen

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Mero

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: UNKNOWN

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1627

What best describes this incident ?: NLR, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I believe on the 8th of this month the Padrinos decided to have some fun breaking into prison with the intent to kidnap somebody from prison over some tweedle beef, everyone with knowledge about breaking into prison were subsequently locked into prison after breaking in and eventually died inside.

I believe NLR is being broken, as everyone in that prison situation respawned and that we shouldn’t be told about it in character.

Padrinos can’t go forward and take any action due to the fact that they all died in the same situation. Even if we are told by someone in RP about it, we can not present ourselves in the same situation regarding the ‘prison break’. Also to add this video shows how i got gunned down by a Vagos member with minimal low quality RP as no war rules has been discussed.
Being in colours and gunning me down by only saying remember the prison situation is low quality RP/borderline RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/nt13wm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First off I'd like to respond to your point about about NLR being broken. Only Padrinos bled out in this situation, Bobby even telling those involved that he was going to get revenge on them for what they'd done. Just because you bled out doesn't mean everyone involved forgets the situations, you don't bleed out in a war and your enemy just magically forgets about you being at war. Also if it truly is NLR and you don't remember the situation, what are all those panicked GPS's for along with your message saying "quick". If anyone is to be questioned for NLR here its you, panicking as soon as you see Vagos considering you don't remember the situation that happened in prison.

Secondly there is a roleplay storyline behind why you were killed and you yourself know what that is. I am one of the few Vagos on the outside of prison and decided to take matters into my own hands after being informed of what you and a few other gangs who decided to team up against members of Vagos in prison decided to do out of boredom. You state no war rules have been put in place but being in prison how would that happen? Better yet, how would a war occur when the members of the opposing gang are on remand?

You decided to try act big and when we retaliate decide to report me because you don't like how it turned out. I greeted you, knew you were a Padrino and asked you "remember broke into prison and killed Vagos" which would alert you that something bad is about to happen to you as a result of your gangs actions, not to mention the fact you check to see if your standard is equipped as I'm asking you this. You clearly knew something was going to go down but because you didn't get the outcome you wanted decided to take it here, would have appreciated you trying to resolve this with me before reporting but I guess its too far past that now. Also the name of your clip is a little childish, do you not think? We are playing a serious roleplay server after all

I'm not going to respond to everything as to my understanding there's clearly an issue where certain (quite a few) people in Vagos can't seperate ingame and out of character & in the end - evidently everything you've said speaks for itself.

I've spent a lot of time in the city and most of the time in what most would call a "paranoid/alert" state by default, - that's just how my character is and how I overall play GTA in general.
To respond to your NLR accusations, - I won't even waste my time.

Also from my knowledge it has been hinted towards Bobby multiple times that nobody has no clue wtf he is talking about when he has been texting Padrinos and so forth which should've given an indication that NLR is in effect.

I apologize if you think we could've resolved this together without a report.
I do rarely have my chat visible when playing on the server and I personally didn't believe at the time we would've come to a solution w/ this situation.
However I'll definitely keep it in mind if there comes another time, always good to allow the other party to share their side of events.

If there is anything else needed please let me know.
Thank you for your time.

As far as everyone is aware it was only the assailants who ended up bleeding out, prisoners inside the prison were fine. This means that those on the inside have full memory of the situation at hand, you and a couple of other members of different gangs made a move on Vagos whilst they are unable to retaliate due to 97% of them being on remand in prison. Me being out on top of being told by another member who was in prison and made aware of this act towards the Vagos knew what happened and I acted upon it. Beef between gangs is always blood for blood or an eye for an eye if you would, you can't do something within RP and expect no consequences from those you crossed, especially a gang.

In real life if you crossed a gang whilst being a member of an opposing gang an action would happen to get revenge which is what I decided to do. I heard about the situation in prison and took revenge defending my gangs name in order for you to realise you are not safe just because some people are behind bars. If you would like to discuss this further and come to a resolution we can do so through either TS or Discord , just let me know

I was not involved in the prison situation nor do I have any need to resolve anything, I think the evidence I have provided speaks for itself.

If you'd like me to clear up your NLR accusations against myself you should consider how you act yourself as a whole (on phone, tweedle etc.) for the past couple weeks.
Regardless do you actually believe that you were smooth in your initiation? If so, - in my opinion you should probably consider roleplaying another type of character.

I'm not gonna bother clipping or censoring the rest of the clip that I have simply due to the fact there's a lot of sensitive information shown in this clip and it's rather unrelevant to the whole situation as I believe my evidence showcases pretty clearly what happened. I'd be happy to provide full clip & context in private to a staff member if deemed necessary.

If you'd like to question my NLR I suggest you make a report on me, as this report is regarding your actions, not mine.

However I will include a couple screenshots along with a brief description instead of providing the full clip containing a lot of sensitive information;

Here we have a person rolling up on a motorcycle as I was running back and forth between the Comedy Club and the Diner. (Screenshot 1)

As you can see it does seem that this person attempted to sell drugs outside the Diner on the terrace as in itself is very odd behavior just on itself. (Screenshot 2)

Same person ran towards the Diner while I was inside and asked me "hey buddy, are you selling inside?" to which I responded: "no..?" and continued with doing my work in the Diner
Briefly after I overheard him asking somebody to come to the "Boulevard" and that he would GPS them. (Screenshot 3)

Here we have you ~5 minutes later trying to do some sort of RP by shouting "YO!" where I spot you circling the Diner & you shout "any padrinos about?"
to which I responded: "no I don't think so, why - what do you need?" and you seemingly didn't hear me, you said "yoOoOoO" & took off again. (Screenshot 4)

uHwIahj.jpeg

53ON37N.jpeg

RzdIPrB.jpeg

qklGuPt.jpeg

I'd like to end my case here and await the outcome of this report.
Thanks again for your time.

Right, let´s get this sorted. I will make this sweet and short, since the accused party is already banned.

The fact that apparently all of Padrinos bled out in that specific scenario is something Vagos have no way of knowing. Hinting at that in roleplay and expecting the situation to be over and not to get retaliated on, edges on powergaming/ruleplaying. 

However, high quality roleplay is still expected and what was provided there by Ben Caine was without a doubt on the lower end of what is expected. He did have a reason and made himself known, hence why I will not be classing this as RDM. 

With all the above mentioned, I will leave a general note for everyone to act like adults and sort your issues out. This is nothing that needs to come to a report if people go and talk to each other. 

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back