What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - UNKNOWN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xen

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Mero

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: UNKNOWN

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1905

What best describes this incident ?: NVL, threats to report

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In brief, both of our groups were looking for somebody.
I just had somebody follow me 10 minutes prior which we were looking for at the time when I then spotted 2 motorcycles at the location shown in the clip.

The situation was ultimatively talked out in RP and chalked up to a mistake on both our parts, however in doing so, - Omar had the nerve to also hint in RP that he wasn't going to take this out of the city & therefore breaking (C1.14) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice.

This report is not made within the 24 hour time limit as I didn't believe anybody to be in the wrong at the time but after sleeping on it Omar's comments in the city after made me change my opinion on the whole situation, as I believe there is a clear break of NVL during the situation and it was uncalled for to hint at a report in the city afterwards with the poor RP provided along with NVL.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Go79x-7il8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening, this report did come as a surprise but I will respond accordingly.

The situation was ultimatively talked out in RP and chalked up to a mistake on both our parts, however in doing so, - Omar had the nerve to also hint in RP that he wasn't going to take this out of the city & therefore breaking (C1.14) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice.
Firstly, I don't understand at any point in time where I have mentioned anything OOC, let alone threaten a report. I never thought of a report as an option and simply do not resort to reporting people.

Omar's comments in the city after made me change my opinion on the whole situation, as I believe there is a clear break of NVL during the situation and it was uncalled for to hint at a report in the city afterwards with the poor RP provided along with NVL.
Secondly, at no point in time do I see myself providing NVL. Once you had approached us saying "yo guys" I had already started my bike and driven off before you stated to put our hands up. I drove around the corner near the clothes store and Macca had approached me nicely saying that it was a misunderstanding. At 0:59 in the clip, you can see myself and Macca driving along side each other and other members on your radio telling you to stop. I believe this sends a mixed message, while a group of people are saying one thing and you are saying another.

After these events we went down to sandy hospital and had a civil talk about what happened and was kicked under the rug, due to the situation being a misunderstanding.

Good evening, this report did come as a surprise but I will respond accordingly.

Firstly, I don't understand at any point in time where I have mentioned anything OOC, let alone threaten a report. I never thought of a report as an option and simply do not resort to reporting people.

Secondly, at no point in time do I see myself providing NVL. Once you had approached us saying "yo guys" I had already started my bike and driven off before you stated to put our hands up. I drove around the corner near the clothes store and Macca had approached me nicely saying that it was a misunderstanding. At 0:59 in the clip, you can see myself and Macca driving along side each other and other members on your radio telling you to stop. I believe this sends a mixed message, while a group of people are saying one thing and you are saying another.

After these events we went down to sandy hospital and had a civil talk about what happened and was kicked under the rug, due to the situation being a misunderstanding.
I appreciate the quick response and I apologize the confusion in my report, I have no idea who the guy was I was holding up in the clip and this report is simply on him, however I also think your comments in the city about taking it further outside of the city should've been left unsaid.

The comments about yourself are in relation to the situation as a whole.
As before mentioned everything was pretty much sorted out in RP.

However.. When you have a member of your group clearly stalling and NVL given the circumstances (being surrounded, guns & shotgun aimed at his head).
& then chalk it out in RP and you then after I show up to the hospital make an obvious comment in RP, something to the effect of "we won't take this further outside of the city" I apologize if I am paraphrasing or misquoting you as I don't have the clip of this but it was witnessed by I believe 10 people or more.

I take that as clear disrespect for not only the rules but myself as well, especially given how poorly you guys handled the situation as you can see from the clip provided where I believe there's a clear case of NVL. And in my opinion it's clear to see who's really in the wrong here.

Given your response I am very happy to disregard this report unless staff has anything to add as we already have squashed this in RP.
Just hope we all can have a better situation for next time.

Thank you

Responding to this as I am the one on the bike who shot you.

I'm not sure where there was NVL here? You were a big distance away from me trying to tell me to get off my bike, you were the only person I saw waving a shotgun about at someone else. I'm also not sure how you can have the audacity to call out bad RP when you were giving someone a 5 second countdown before you shot them?!

On to the conversation that happened at Sandy hospital not once did me or Omar say anything about taking this out of city or trying to throw up a report?! I saw nothing wrong with the situation when both sides explained the misunderstanding of who we both thought each other was. Everyone seemed happy the situation was resolved in RP and not once did anyone reach out OOC about there being any issue but now suddenly after over a day you have put a report up with 0 evidence of anyone saying anything along the lines of what you are accusing.

I was told in game you was a hot head and I assumed this was just your characters mentality but clearly not. All I can see here is you were upset you didn't get to take anyone to the dodgy doctor after being told not to.

Responding to this as I am the one on the bike who shot you.

I'm not sure where there was NVL here? You were a big distance away from me trying to tell me to get off my bike, you were the only person I saw waving a shotgun about at someone else. I'm also not sure how you can have the audacity to call out bad RP when you were giving someone a 5 second countdown before you shot them?!

On to the conversation that happened at Sandy hospital not once did me or Omar say anything about taking this out of city or trying to throw up a report?! I saw nothing wrong with the situation when both sides explained the misunderstanding of who we both thought each other was. Everyone seemed happy the situation was resolved in RP and not once did anyone reach out OOC about there being any issue but now suddenly after over a day you have put a report up with 0 evidence of anyone saying anything along the lines of what you are accusing.

I was told in game you was a hot head and I assumed this was just your characters mentality but clearly not. All I can see here is you were upset you didn't get to take anyone to the dodgy doctor after being told not to.
Again firstly the report of NVL is on the guy refusing to follow demands for however long it was as you can see in the clip.
Clip speaks for itself on that so there's no need to elaborate on my countdown.

Secondly your comment about dodgy is cool n all but I've actually never really robbed anybody apart from police on my character in more than a year and as you can probably tell from the clip itself there was no intention to rob any of you at all, we just wanted words.
- as you yourself decided to open fire instead of saying anything at all to me or any of you during the whole clip apart from "they're telling me they are gonna shoot me in 5 seconds if you don't come over here", - my hot head mentality is obviously going to get the gun that you just blasted me with and then proceed to kill every single one of you, that part speaks for itself.

Maybe next time say a word or two.

Thank you.

This was explained to you in game that a few minutes prior to this situation some people already tried to rob on of my members, it looked like they had come back to try cause more problems, you have already initiated by waiving your shotgun about at someone just before I shot at you. Again this was explained in game to you and the rest of your gang and everyone left on good terms including yourself who apologised.

Going onto the NVL, I’m sorry but “Who is this, who is this” doesn’t sound like a demand for me to stop, you then ask me to stop and try to aim a shotgun at me when I’m well down the road from you driving away. YOu have then put your shotgun away and asked me to stop, at this point why would I stop when you currently pose no threat? You then proceed to point a shotgun at one of my members when I’m already at a distance from you so I open fire. Again going back to what the conversation was at Sandy, I had no idea you wanted to “talk” and thought you were people from before trying to cause a problem. 

I will elaborate on your countdown, this is known by everyone to be terrible role play so if you feel the need to point out I had poor RP then respectfully be open to be told your RP was also poor.

I said your hot head mentality isn’t just from your character but seems to be you taking anger out of the city to put up a report with no substance. The fact you talk about feeling disrespected yet throw ridiculous accustoms of something someone said with no proof is beyond me. 

I’ll let staff make a decision here no need for me to reply anymore.

This was explained to you in game that a few minutes prior to this situation some people already tried to rob on of my members, it looked like they had come back to try cause more problems, you have already initiated by waiving your shotgun about at someone just before I shot at you. Again this was explained in game to you and the rest of your gang and everyone left on good terms including yourself who apologised.

Going onto the NVL, I’m sorry but “Who is this, who is this” doesn’t sound like a demand for me to stop, you then ask me to stop and try to aim a shotgun at me when I’m well down the road from you driving away. YOu have then put your shotgun away and asked me to stop, at this point why would I stop when you currently pose no threat? You then proceed to point a shotgun at one of my members when I’m already at a distance from you so I open fire. Again going back to what the conversation was at Sandy, I had no idea you wanted to “talk” and thought you were people from before trying to cause a problem. 

I will elaborate on your countdown, this is known by everyone to be terrible role play so if you feel the need to point out I had poor RP then respectfully be open to be told your RP was also poor.

I said your hot head mentality isn’t just from your character but seems to be you taking anger out of the city to put up a report with no substance. The fact you talk about feeling disrespected yet throw ridiculous accustoms of something someone said with no proof is beyond me. 

I’ll let staff make a decision here no need for me to reply anymore.
Again I've already explained who the report of NVL are against two times additionally on top of the report itself. I won't bother repeating it again.

Frankly you are irrelevant in this report and I don't know why you've chosen to reply along by making sly comments, - before you bring up more things about IRL mentality and judge a person IRL based on a 2 minute clip then just realize that you look like a clown.

The fact that my clip ends a couple minutes before I arrive at Sandy Hospital and you guys not being able to take accountability for something that was most definitely said along with making comments about myself I would like to take the opportunity to mention that perhaps that says more about your mentality than mine considering your "no proof - didn't happen" attitude towards this issue.

As I've reviewed my clips and realized that I don't have evidence supporting the claim of (C1.14) please do disregard this and as already mentioned I'm happy to disregard the entire report as well.

I understand my roleplay was not up to par in regards to the cooldown and it was very poor, however I believe the clip is self-explanatory.

The fact that you try to argue your good roleplay during this situation is beyond me considering borderline no words were spoken towards me.
If you are going to provide such bad roleplay overall and stall a situation until you can get a grasp of it so you can shoot and proceed to make a comment about not taking things further outside the city, I'm sure as shit gonna ensure things are up to standard.

Believe me there was not even a thought in my mind about making a report about this situation as it was pretty much squashed on the spot as already mentioned.
However when you afterwards the initial situation make comments in the city about not taking it elsewhere while clearly being the ones in the wrong, I do take that very personally I can assure you of that and as such this report was made as in my opinion it shows a clear overall lack of respect for the rules of the city and myself considering this initial clear case of NVL. I think such things should be actioned upon, that's way out of line.

Without making assumptions or saying it's the case, how would you handle yourself with somebody less experienced in the city, would you also try to pass blame to avoid being reported? Because the comment that was said surely seemed like the case to me.

I could be wrong or may have misunderstood your intention with what was said.

Please avoid further comments about myself & I apologize for my language in this response.

Thank you

Again I've already explained who the report of NVL are against two times additionally on top of the report itself. I won't bother repeating it again.

Frankly you are irrelevant in this report
The person you "held up" did nothing in terms of NVL he was stood infront of you with his hands up.

It seems like you are pushing NVL on the person on the bike you tried to chase and then shot at you..which was me so I do have relevance here. Unless you are not?

The fact that my clip ends a couple minutes before I arrive at Sandy Hospital and you guys not being able to take accountability for something that was most definitely said along with making comments about myself I would like to take the opportunity to mention that perhaps that says more about your mentality than mine considering your "no proof - didn't happen" attitude towards this issue.
Again unless you have evidence of this actually being said, you are 100% mistaken not at any point did me or Omar say these words to you. The closest thing said and most likely where you don't understand, and now trying to make out either me or Omar to be breaking character and threatening reports (again which is disrespectful in itself when you have clearly stated you might have understood wrong and have no evidence of it), was that I said "We won't be taking this any further, I'm not going to beef over a misunderstanding". This is reference to Coalition won't be holding any grudge or starting any beef with Padrinos over this situation.

Now you have most likely misunderstood this to "We wont be making a report" (which makes no sense to why we would threaten a report on a situation where you haven't broken any rules), the fact that your own gang members disagree with you putting this report up shows that you are the only one that has misunderstood, for some reason then felt the need to put a report up with no evidence of what you think was said and then have the audacity to blame people for breaking rules of threats to report and doing so IN GAME.

You say you are happy to disregard this report yet you still think all this was said and are still trying to push the narrative of it all which I think is wrong, maybe next time if you felt some sort of way you should have reached out and tried to understand and resolve this OOC. At no point where we aggressive or rude after the situation and would have been happy to speak OOC about it to prevent useless reports like this.

It's up to you if you still want to push this and let staff deal with it or take it down, if you are wanting to take it down then please stop pushing the fact you think we have "disrespected" you and the server rules.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Evening gents, hope everyone is doing well this evening.

Iv'e read your replies, watched over the footage provided and will be giving my thoughts below.

Firstly let's start with the report of C1.14 - Threats to report. As there is no evidence for this I will be disregarding that part of the report.

Now on to G2.4 - Value of life.  After discussing this and getting a second opinion, as far as I am aware, there is no clear case of NVL shown in the clip you have provided. You are both on bikes, neither out-numbered, neither stationary. The way I see it, Raj saw an oportunity and took it which unfortunately backfired. That's just the way it goes.

So to conclude this report I will be Declining this report of it's claims of C1.14 & G2.4.

However,

Yourself Jack, in the footage you have provided you yourself are seen to be initiating a coutdown by stating "You have exactly five seconds to radio your friends. So pull out your phone and call him." To which you then start counting down. You can hear your fellow members telling you not to do this.

Initiating a countdown is not RP and does not provide any quality for you or anyone else involved.

So with that being said, yourself Jack will be recieving a ban for:

[SIZE=medium](G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Action taken - Jack Mero 2 day ban [/SIZE]

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back