What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffles

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nick Sharp

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2115

What best describes this incident ?: G1.1 (RVDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

THIS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED ON BEHALF OF NICK SHARP

Was attending an panic of a officer stabbing near hospital. While talking to the downed people. I was rammed by a white Audi unknow ID and name. at minute 1:14 in the clip.

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/xdLQKBqF75opP/d1337ZNHRykF?invite=cr-MSxIdjMsNzIxNDUxMTQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering this report is on a member of staff, Staff Leads will deal with it.

Good Evening.

Prior to your arrival at this situation, there was an RP scenario happening whereby officers had been rammed and a helicopter had exploded as a direct result of the sit. You and the rest of your officers turned up to this situation, where you got out of your car. I returned to the situation to try to rescue the person I was with who was there @PapaSmurphy, who you can hear right at the begining of the video and in the course of it, you were ran over.

You are correct, I didn't roleplay with you as an individual because you arrived on scene as police, due to something being caused by me. You were in the process of helping officers continue the arrest of the person I was actively trying to help, and got ran over because of it. There is an expectation that when you turn up to an active situation as police, you are treated as such. Previous threats had been made against the police and they weren't heeded. I need not make them again when firearms turn up.

Wrong place, wrong time. You were downed because you were police in a hostile situation. If you were a gang member and had called more gang members, I wouldn't need to make the same threats I had already made to these new members, same stands for the police.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
I would like to address this, too. You didn't attempt to contact me. The only message you put in OOC calling someone was about "Alta Road". We weren't on Alta Road, and as such, I had no idea it was a) you or b) you were referring to that situation.

I would like to address this, too. You didn't attempt to contact me. The only message you put in OOC calling someone was about "Alta Road". We weren't on Alta Road, and as such, I had no idea it was a) you or b) you were referring to that situation.
I tried to make contact via "ooc" But you did not respond, I did not know who ran me over until right now. The road in question was where you ran me over at. 

It was a poor attempt at roleplay. Running people over with your car is not good enough. You are a staff member and should know better.  (C1.7) Common sense

Prior to your arrival at this situation, there was an RP scenario happening whereby officers had been rammed and a helicopter had exploded as a direct result of the sit. You and the rest of your officers turned up to this situation, where you got out of your car. I returned to the situation to try to rescue the person I was with who was there @PapaSmurphy, who you can hear right at the begining of the video and in the course of it, you were ran over.
Where does hitting a car lead to RVDM? I'd like to really know your thought process on that. 

It was a poor attempt at roleplay. Running people over with your car is not good enough. You are a staff member and should know better.  (C1.7) Common sense
No it wasn't. That sit was ongoing for 5 minutes before you turned up. There's a reason people were in handcuffs and an explosion had happened, because the police wanted to arrest me and I didn't want to let them. Before you turned up, the police had chased me, shot at me, a police biker had already been knocked off his bike. This is a textbook hostile situation for the police. You are ignoring everything I have said previously, you don't seem to realise that there was a whole RP scenario that you put yourself in the middle off, the scenario DID NOT start upon your arrival, it was ongoing for a long while before, and @PapaSmurphyand @Tigerforcecan confirm.

You misunderstand what happened prior to your arrival, is the short answer.

Where does hitting a car lead to RVDM? I'd like to really know your thought process onthat. 
That's the definition of taking what you think you know and running with it, completely glossing over the whole RP scenario that happened prior. You were not the target, you were not the start of this RP scenario. The police had previously shot at me, tried to arrest me and the works.

The road in question was where you ran me over at. 
No, it wasn't. I ran you over at Elgin Ave. I had no idea you were referring to that situation.

Regardless of the previous roleplay it was poor roleplay on your part to just run cops over. I'm going to leave it as that. I will not be commenting more.

Regardless of the previous roleplay it was poor roleplay on your part to just run cops over.
Again, it wasn't previous roleplay. It was roleplay that, whether you like it or not, you were involved in. You may not have been aware of the extent as to the scenario that your dropped yourself into, but it was there, and police lack of communication isn't my fault. I notice you failed to respond to my message about you not properly trying to contact me prior to this, which is a shame because had you known the context, I very much doubt this would have gotten to the stage where you're reporting as you'd have known the full context to the scenario that you turned up to.

Now, lets examine your video to back up my claims that this wasn't two entirely separate roleplay scenarios.

At 00:00 you see everyone on the ground with 1 or 2 officers around. This is the last state I saw the verge in, and is important to understand my next moves.

At 00:01, when you turn up, you hear and see @PapaSmurphyin cuffs. @PapaSmurphyhad been put in cuffs due to the situation that was happening prior to your arrival.

At 00:23, you hear gunshots, and then you see the white Audi on the road behind you. Those gunshots were directed at me. You see the police Peugeot following me, as it is in direct pursuit with me. The important context here is how I got onto this road, I drove down the grass verge that you were stood on, no later than 10 seconds prior to your arrival.

At 00:41 you see the bike follow the same route that I had taken 18 seconds prior. The bike was late because he was knocked off his bike after directly pursuing me, and shot at me. This situation had turned from disorder, to the police (your faction) directly trying to kill me. The bike was late as presumably he had to repair his bike and bandage up.

At 01:10 you see me approach in the Audi. Think back to the last time I saw this verge, there were hardly any officers. All of a sudden, I turn up and see a bunch of you. As you had previously tried to shoot at me and kill me, I did the exact same thing back to you, the police, with the intention of dipping from the scenario entirely (which I did). Facts are, I cannot possibly be aware and identify every single person that was at the situation from the start, and asking people to do so is ridiculous.

At the end of the day, you rocked up as firearms with no idea of what you were turning up to, and you were ran over. That is not my fault. Lack of communication and therefore lack of context is what resulted in your death, but you responded to a panic, you had to have been at least somewhat aware of the hostility in that scenario.

I don't really understand the angle to this report, as what you're asking for is every person involved in every situation has to ensure that every other person is perpetually aware of what is happening. Any gang member who is after someone as a gang does not have to independently speak to the person before doing anything against them, it is expected that as a "gang", they are all involved. This is no different to the police, if the police are actively chasing and shooting at someone, any police joining the chase do not have to independently roleplay with that person before being able to shoot or get involved in any other way themselves, you seem to have forgotten that you are part of one big group of people.

You were VDM'd, yes. VDM is not against the rules. As I have pointed out using your video however, the VDM was not random.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back