What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricosky

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jorge Ruis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1315

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was hanging around turf, chilling as usual. Some guy walks up to me and asks to buy some coke, so I pop over to my safe to grab some. When going to meet him all of a sudden a shot rings out and I'm dead. I asked in OOC who shot me and someone responded coalition, due to the short timeframe I'm unable to provide the session ID, but I can say that the death happened at ‏‎13:15:04 and my session ID at the time was 172.

We have had some altercations with Coalition the day before, but we have not agreed to war, and especially not KOS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/_Gf5gW0vK3Y

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The person who shot was me,

I wanna go into why what happened, happened. The past 3-4 days we've had things going on with mara, back and forths, we've grabbed them, we've killed few of them. Initially we we're dumping mara bodies, however we changed up what we were doing as we kept getting met with the (who are you, I don't know who you are, we don't remember you) We started to grip them and take them to different areas, have a chat with them, and letting them walk back to their turf to tell the story.  

I've had conversations with multiple people regarding why what's happening is happening (on the turf, around the city, over the phone) they were given a chance to pay there way out of the problem but they declined. They have shot us when we pull up to their turf with no words said, however I presumed this was them showing they were willing to fight so we carried on so. Yesterday there was a big gunfight and they once again opened fire first,

I would like to add the fact I tried to make contact (OOC) with Izak about it on the second day regarding getting some rules in place, and he declined, later that day I told Izak along with 5-6 mara in-game if I see anyone wearing blue on that turf they are getting grabbed or they are getting killed, and if we pull up and they draw guns why would we try and put ourselves in the firing line to get out and try to kidnap them, their intentions have been made clear with the pulling of the gun. 

We've came up to your shop a few times and you guys have opened fire first, you have then decided to push our house, how is that not an act of war? 

You can say that we've had altercations but have not agreed to war, I have told you guys, if you're seen in colours you're either getting grabbed or killed, I have told Izak this 2-3 times now, its his duty to relay the information on to you guys so you know what's going on.

Izak about it on the second day regarding getting some rules in place, and he declined
Yes I did decline it. It is up to us to decide if we want to go in war and set war rules. (unless staff force it afaik) I see no reason to go into a war and set KOS rules as it is just a silly excuse in my opinion to RDM. Gang beef happen all the time. If we were to go into a war I would consider it if it was a long build-up over a time period. As it is now we have had beef for a couple days and don't see this any different that gang beef.

if you're seen in colours you're either getting grabbed or killed, I have told Izak this 2-3 times now, its his duty to relay the information on to you guys so you know what's going on.
All my guys are aware of this. I have notified them don't worry. It still doesn't justify you shooting someone with not a single interaction. Only time he saw you was for a split second when he got downed. 

I am not getting any more involved in this report as I did not put it up. I am just replying to the parts where I was mentioned. Have a great day ✌

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you previously interacted with us does not give you a green light to KOS us. No war rules have been agreed on. You just pulled up, shot and drove away, not even announcing yourself, it really says a lot about the interaction when neither me nor my gang understood what happened. You as a member that has been around for long time, and a gang leader, should know better.

I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but as it's being mentioned over and over here; I'll say it once more and hope it'll stick.
"War Rules" does not exceed server rules - Killing someone without providing high quality role play, is considered RDM. 

In the video, there is no role play provided from the person shooting - granted, there was some role play leading up to this, raising tensions and threats made, but calling someone on their phone saying "I'm gonna kill gang X, if they're in colors', is not a valid excuse to then kill people on sight for the foreseeable future... 
You are still expected to provide HIGH QUALITY ROLE PLAY when doing so.

Report Approved.

Character ID 24278 
Action: Warning, G1.2 RDM

ID 24278, you have had a relatively clean record up until now. I'm trusting that you intend on keeping it this way in future.
You're being given a warning for the actions above. While I understand where you're coming from with the 'context videos' you included, after that conversation took place you are still expected to provide some role play before shooting. The goal is to make the game enjoyable to everyone.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back