What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobH4mm3r

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Roger White

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1223

What best describes this incident ?: combat loging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was making smoothies at Bean Machine at Legion square. While doing so i was looking out of the windows at what was going on, when i spotted a motorbike with two people on it. I followed the view and seen one had just gotten of the bike, witch lookend like the driver and he ran round the building. The second guy on the back then turned around with the bike and drove to the other side of the shop. Well i expected something so i stopped what i was doing and attended my vehicle. The Driver was in the back of my truck trying to steal it and then started runnning. Then we got into a fight witch i won. As i called for assistance and went round the corner to move out of hearing proximaty i ran back round were the guy was lying to find him gone. I then waited 30 mins while i was putting up this report and the video was uploading for him to come back. But he didnt. Unfortunaly i could not get the sessionheads. To be honest i wasnt expecting a combat log. I could not resolve i ooc since he was gone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/XnXjccPqHyk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @NoobH4mm3r, Thank you for making this player report.

This is indeed a clearcut case of combat logging. This player has already been banned for C2.3, I will add this player report to his ban notes.

Have a good evening 🙂

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back