What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky reid

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Micky Reid

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2145

What best describes this incident ?: Random Death Match

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During a situation that happened between Marabunta and Cutlass, I was sat on top of the water tower near the Marabunta shop on Fudge lane

At this point it was an active gun fight between the 2 gangs, Mid gun fight the police deiced to pull up and get set up around the area of Marabunta turf, Not one member of either gang started firing at the police!

I then see a police officer sat aiming a gun at me from one of the roofs, I call this out of my radio and as i'm calling this out i hear footsteps on the ladders to my position. I warned the officer to get back down the ladders as there was 2 armed gang members on top of the tower.

As i'm telling him to get down i start getting shot at with no words being said to me at all! Now in my opinion this was RDM (Random Death Match), I asked the officer multiple times in OOC chat to come to discord to speak about this situation and i never got a reply!

My ID for this situation was 299!

The time may be a little off but it was between 21:45 and 22:00pm

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aqLi4QtpfQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm unsure on who exactly killed you but i was one of the police involved in this situation so I'm going to reply.

How you going to call this RDM? You shot police, you also threatened police so as a result you where shot by the police.

@micky reidwere you the person who was downed first on the tower because if you were i might have been the one who downed you. when the officer started to climb the tower you were seen aiming a gun at him and then someone called over radio about a gunshot another officer then shot at you and i began to shoot aswell and ended up downing you as i thought you had shot another officer. im willing to come to discord or teamspeak if youd like  

Evening, I was one the many officers that opened fire towards you during this situation.

From my point of view:

We've responded to an active firefight between Police and unknown individuals situated on the Marabunta water tower. These individuals have been witnessed, on multiple occasions, engaging with Police. Therefore, you are an active and substantial threat to us. The situation slows as you hesitate to peak the police below due to the overwhelming firepower you are met by, therefore we send someone up to begin discussing with you. This is followed by yourself aiming a firearm at this individual, posing another active and substantial threat to us. This leads to you being shot as you are now aiming a likely live firearm towards a member of the police, whilst surrounded by countless firearms officers after having engaged them previously. 

Quite frankly I'm confused as to why you believe this is RDM. 

Picture it this way perhaps:

You arrive on turf and see a fellow gang member being held up, followed by being shot. Would you shoot them? Yes, you would. I see this situation as no different in concept.

On a side note, you stated you attempted to liaison with officers involved. That isn't a lie, you did attempt to, however you did so by using some of the most ambiguous statements you could of. I did not see any previous attempted to liaise besides the one I linked below, however I can't imagine they are much more specific than that.

https://imgur.com/4YL9QPi

More than happy to comment further on my involvement, however I will avoid responding to replies that create needless arguments that do not contribute to the overall report.

Thanks.

Evening, I was one the many officers that opened fire towards you during this situation.

From my point of view:

We've responded to an active firefight between Police and unknown individuals situated on the Marabunta water tower. These individuals have been witnessed, on multiple occasions, engaging with Police. Therefore, you are an active and substantial threat to us. The situation slows as you hesitate to peak the police below due to the overwhelming firepower you are met by, therefore we send someone up to begin discussing with you. This is followed by yourself aiming a firearm at this individual, posing another active and substantial threat to us. This leads to you being shot as you are now aiming a likely live firearm towards a member of the police, whilst surrounded by countless firearms officers after having engaged them previously. 

Quite frankly I'm confused as to why you believe this is RDM. 

Picture it this way perhaps:

You arrive on turf and see a fellow gang member being held up, followed by being shot. Would you shoot them? Yes, you would. I see this situation as no different in concept.

On a side note, you stated you attempted to liaison with officers involved. That isn't a lie, you did attempt to, however you did so by using some of the most ambiguous statements you could of. I did not see any previous attempted to liaise besides the one I linked below, however I can't imagine they are much more specific than that.

https://imgur.com/4YL9QPi

More than happy to comment further on my involvement, however I will avoid responding to replies that create needless arguments that do not contribute to the overall report.

Thanks.
so in this I'm the one in OOC writing to ask to come to TS or Discord, I asked a good 4-5 times if the officers at Mara would come to discord, i understand if you didn't see any of them but someone had to acknowledge them, I was constantly checking OOC and I had not one reply to me to say 'let us finish the sit' or even 'yeah ill be there' i didn't get a reply at all and was ignored so I asked for the last time and as I stated it got repetitive and again i got no reply but it seemed like you had seen it since you had screenshotted it, I'm just curious why you didn't reply when you seen it on behalf of anyone, is there a reason why ????

so in this I'm the one in OOC writing to ask to come to TS or Discord, I asked a good 4-5 times if the officers at Mara would come to discord, i understand if you didn't see any of them but someone had to acknowledge them, I was constantly checking OOC and I had not one reply to me to say 'let us finish the sit' or even 'yeah ill be there' i didn't get a reply at all and was ignored so I asked for the last time and as I stated it got repetitive and again i got no reply but it seemed like you had seen it since you had screenshotted it, I'm just curious why you didn't reply when you seen it on behalf of anyone, is there a reason why ????
Hi,

The reason, why as I'm sure you're aware, is I was dealing with yourself and many others in the MRPS cells, as you can see in the background of the screenshot. This is still active RP, I do not intend on joining TS/Discord whilst I'm currently doing something in game. I took a screenshot of it as I had no idea who it was in reference to, and wanted to highlight the ambiguity of it on the off-chance it was in relation to me.

As said previously, many of us have no problems discussing the situation now, and are more than happy to discuss is this very moment if suitable.

Thanks.

im willing to come to discord or teamspeak if youd like  
Hi pal, thank you for the reply im more than happy to go discord now if you're free, however i would only  like to speak with the officer who shot at me if this is possible 

Hi pal, thank you for the reply im more than happy to go discord now if you're free, however i would only  like to speak with the officer who shot at me if this is possible 
yhe the two of us are in here as we both shot at you at the same time. ready whenever your are

Hi,

Just to confirm for the staff who will be overseeing this report. We did discuss in liaison, will go into a summary of this tomorrow. 

Before I do go to sleep, attached is my point of view, apologies for the lack of audio, been having a few issues with Shadow Play recently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello everyone. 

I know me replying is an iffy one, however, I feel my side of the story is needed, since I was the one who climbed the tower. 
Police went towards Marabunta, since we've had reports of shots fired. So, that explains the reasoning for police being in the area. The fact you continued to shoot, is in my own opinion, your own fault, and therefore tough shit. 
After being in the area for about a minute or two, I decide to climb up the ladder, so we can try and end this in a calm and peaceful manner, or as peaceful as we can make it. When I'm about to hit the top part of the ladder, you tell me to "Whoever comes up this ladder, get down this ladder fucking now", and then proceed to point a firearm in my general direction. 
The aim of firearms is to "preserve life and limb", and when you point a firearm in my general direction, in an area where shots have been fired, that can and will be seen as a direct threat towards my life, and therefore the fellow officers on scene can make the decision to shoot you or not. 

So, at the point someone points a firearm towards an officer, they're allowed to shoot to defend themselves, and/or their colleagues. So, gangs complaining about police being in the area of an active shootout, and complaining about the consequence of continuing might need to reconsider their roleplay. Police are there to stop a gunfight, if gangs continue, there's not much to moan about, since you've actively made the choice to disregard it. 

Hello again. 

the video I'm linking I'm below is my perspective with audio showing the communication leading up to you @micky reid being shot by myself and @Cheddarfrom what you called "bens roof" . the clip clearly shows an officer calling over the radio that "the people on top of the tower are displaying firearm's" then another officer says "they are shooting at people on the ground". when I am running around the back of the housing block a Superintendent then says "try talk to them and tell them to give up or they will be engaged by police" to which we attempted to send someone up the ladder and talk to you as even with a megaphone you would not be able to hear people from the bottom of the ladder. the person who tried to climb the ladder being @Snuffles had a gun pointed at him instantly while trying to communicate and was told to "Whoever comes up this ladder, get down this ladder fucking now" following "preserve life and limb" you were then engaged by police and downed.

i believe after the situation calmed down a bit you were then provided good roleplay by all officers and dealt with nicely while in cells 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/NeAYbTiGKa-Yb/d1337itgF9ha?invite=cr-MSxKMWssNDk1ODkwNTEs

Afternoon,

As said previously, I'll be providing a brief summary of our time in liaison.

We both explained our point of views, and saw the reasons behind some of both of our actions during the situation. Overall, @micky reidunderstood why we shot him, however still had a slight belief that it was in fact RDM.

One part of the liaison I would like to highlight is that fact that @micky reidexplicitly mentioned that this report was made in order to claim compensation for the gun lost in this situation. To paraphrase him, "Honestly I'm only making this report to get my marksman back". He was so focused on claiming compensation for this gun, he began asking for IC routes to reclaim what was lost in the event this report was denied.

I feel this blatantly shows the true intention of the report.

Thanks.

hello, id like to thank everyone that has taken the time to reply to this report and as i stated in the discord yesterday after getting @SnufflesPOV im more than happy to let this slide if the other members involved are happy for it to be  closed! @Cheddar @Noname4275

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back